Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,590 members, 7,854,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Need An Ireland Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need An Ireland Visa (937 Views)

Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Ireland Visa by Dare14: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2010
i need an ireland visa,anyone with useful information or any reliable agent that can help me get it should leave contact details.thnks
Re: I Need An Ireland Visa by dancewith: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2010
you really dont need help. just type ireland embassy in nigeria on a google page and there u are. its a piece of cake unless of course u are some illiterate wanting to 'go huste' and soil our already battered image
Re: I Need An Ireland Visa by justwise(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2010
dancewith:

you really dont need help. just type ireland embassy in nigeria on a google page and there u are. its a piece of cake unless of course u are some illiterate wanting to 'go huste' and soil our already battered image

Couldn't say it better
Re: I Need An Ireland Visa by niceguy10: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2010
Poster, how about me getting you visa to lran or better still yemen? I got a very good contact to the above countries, the most interesting thing about it is the fact that you can not pay a cent till the visa is out.
Re: I Need An Ireland Visa by liliana(f): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2010
@poster,

Apply for one now or are you expecting to be spoon-fed? undecided
Search the internet and find out how u can go about it.Make the effort!
Re: I Need An Ireland Visa by justwise(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
liliana:

@poster,

Apply for one now or are you expecting to be spoon-fed? undecided
Search the internet and find out how u can go about it.Make the effort!

He is looking for an 'agent'. pple are too lazy to some research and get the info themselves.
Re: I Need An Ireland Visa by liliana(f): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2010
@justwise

I can imagine how lazy some pple can be.Instead of trying to get information themselves they just want to sit down and let other people do the work.They have forgotten that "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER".
Re: I Need An Ireland Visa by justwise(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2010
liliana:

@justwise

I can imagine how lazy some pple can be.Instead of trying to get information themselves they just want to sit down and let other people do the work.They have forgotten that "KNOWLEDGE IS POWER".

Neither can i, some are ready to buy an agent 2x the normal price to get a visa which may turn out to be fake. I'm as suprised as u are.

(1) (Reply)

National Identity Card / HOOPS! Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / Videos On Seeking Asylum In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.