Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

OGD,A Pathological Liar And Financier Of Criminal Acts-pdp Chieftain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OGD,A Pathological Liar And Financier Of Criminal Acts-pdp Chieftain (557 Views)

Kaduna:elrufai A Very Pathological Liar And Agent Provocateur / AMORAN Chairman, Nurudeen Alowonle Extols Ogd's Virtues @64 / Alleged Assassination Attempt ; PDP Chieftain Blasts OGD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OGD,A Pathological Liar And Financier Of Criminal Acts-pdp Chieftain by impact231(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2017
ATTENTION: THE PURPORTED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT BY MR GBENGA DANIEL AGAINST SEN. KASHAMU

My attention was drawn to the letter written to the Inspector General of Police, IGP by Mr Gbenga Daniel on the assassination attempt to his life by Distinguished Senator Buruji Kashamu.
Let me start by putting this posers to him

1. An assassin has no two assignment than to kill, however in your hush hush story, you said your self acclaimed assassin work up to one of your police guards on duty and eventually locked him in a toilet were he placed his gun. And the same gun was used to chase the assassins without any casualties. By now the Nigeria Police should have investigated and check on the said toilet roof in order to put this cooked story to rest, though I don't know the place in question, but I am 100% sure the toilet roof is concrete.

2. He also said after the shooting, nobody was caught and no one in the neighborhood heard the gun shoot, which police station was the case reported and at what time?

That reminds me back in 2003, when you were contesting as governor; you sent your boys to deface all your bill boards across Sagamu Siun expressway and the state capital in particular in order to discredit the then state Governor Aremo Olusegun Osoba. Eventually you got people's sympathy. But on the issue at hand, for over 6years that you lost out to the present Governor of Ogun State; your name kept dwindling and fading out due to the enormous atrocities committed by you and on your behalf.
The only legacy Ogun state people remembered you for is cultism and political assassination. For instance in Sagamu local government, Najeko and one of his younger brother from same parents were killed same day in Sagamu during your tenure.

Mr Daniel, don't forget during your inglorious tenure as Governor of Ogun State, you sent your criminally minded boys to kidnap the then Senatorial Chairman of PDP in Ogun East, Chief
Agboola Alausa.

Equally on a day preceding your election in 2003, my humble self Otunba Kola Akinyemi, Alhaji Age Animasaun; the then leading leader of PDP in Sagamu LG, Alhaji Agboola Alausa and Chief Bayode Oluwole, were with you around 10pm and you quarrel with Chief Bayode Oluwole on why Alhaji Age was the one who brought Chief Alausa and not him. Today, Alhaji Age Animasaun Omo lemomu is no more, and no one could tell his whereabout whether dead or living after the hot argument he had with you. As at that time, Alhaji Age Animasaun was the one behind Col. Soda's governorship ambition. If not because he danced to your tune, you would have lost that governorship ticket. Again I say, where is Age today.

A gruesome murder of Yomi Mighty was witnessed near Major Thompson's junction in front of Madam Adetu's house GRA by your killer squad. As at then, Mr Daniel has 15 man squad in which Mr Jamiu Olododo is one of them, who kidnapped a vice chancellor at Olabisi Onabanjo University; Prof. Olatunji Oyeneye and kept him at an uncompleted building at Isote in Sagamu LG.

Today, where is Gbolahan Akodu who was killed by the killer squad of Mr Gbenga Daniel.

Sometimes on 8th January 2005, the Nigerian Tribune published an assassination attempt on me by Mr Gbenga Daniel and his boys back then.

For the readers information, before Mr Gbenga Daniel came on board, there was nothing like cultism in Sagamu local government, but since he came in the political system; mechanics, okada riders and vulcanizers became cultists and he kept handing sophisticated guns over to them. As at then, Alhaji Samson Apelogun the now chairman of ACOMORAN in Ogun State was working for him. This same Samson killed a human being at Sabo market junction and the gun was retrieved from him the then Nigeria Police Area Commander in Sagamu, Olukolu. Thereafter, the DPO of Sagamu then Shehu was asked to take possession of the gun on the instruction of Mr Gbenga Daniel.

Sometimes in 2010, when Omoilu Foundation was being accepted in Ogun state as empowerment organization, on several occasion, we were invited at the police station and Shehu was still then the DPO and Mr Jamiu Olododo shot sporadically in the station premises. Knowing fully well that, he has the backing of Mr Gbenga Daniel. He was however called to order by the commissioner of police after I placed a call to the commissioner and he was cautioned by Mr Shehu, the then DPO.

Unfortunately, in November 2009; I was attacked at my residence by 17 of Mr Gbenga Daniel's boys in order to assassinate me. And the leader of the gang back then was Jamiu Olododo and fortunately for me, I recognised 7 of the gang and the case was reported at Sagamu police station and I forwarded a petition to the force headquarters in Abuja. Those in charge of the case back then were CP Olusegun, CP Balogun, the 1st Personal Assistant to the IG; AC Abubakar and CSP Baba. Thereafter, I was given police interim investigation and the gang were arrested.

The future generation millionaires that were killed in Sagamu because of cultism were more than 200.

Ever since I know Senator Buruji Kashamu for close to a decade now, he found it difficult to kill an ant and not to talk of a rat. As a matter of fact, anytime there was a disagreement with Sen. Kashamu and myself and whoever, he always stopped so low to call the other person for settlement; unlike Mr Daniel who would be looking for a way to retaliate or take a pan of flesh off the person.

Mr Gbenga Daniel thought when he fabricate lies of this nature against Senator Kashamu he would gain sympathy. Not knowing that, people of Ogun state still remembers the havoc he committed during his devilish tenure as governor. Thank God for the heavy security around Sen. Kashamu, he would have killed him a long time ago. Kudos to the present governor in Ogun state for providing adequate security as people can now sleep with their two eyes closed.

Now, Mr Gbenga Daniel, you claimed you are from Sagamu and that you were born on April 1956 and I Otunba Kolawole Akinyemi was born 3 March 1957. Who were your mate in Sagamu? Which primary school did you attend and who were your playmates back then?. I could recollect we do play football, and sometimes rode in motorcycles spoke with sticks and sometimes table tennis back then; who exactly did you play with?

I attended St Paul primary school Makun and Mrs Funmi Ogunyanwo was my classmate and now a First bank manager. The Oje Family in which you claimed to belong to in Sagamu and the 2 bedroom flat you built there now house rats and scorpions. Even the very one you buried your father was bought 7 years ago and not inherited. The Abraham Tabernacle's has a tomb of Fatai Aina's brother despite the fact that the house has certificate of occupancy, you revoked it and took possession. Even the Asoludero court you built at GRA Sagamu were meant for Court Justices back then.

That also remind me when you came newly to the political scene in Pa Awosanya's house I was a supporter of Col. Soda I told you I don't belong to those who called you bastard; but your lineage is doubtful.

After your 8year as governor, you destroyed the platform of PDP for others and you formed PPN, it failed, you went to Labour Party, you equally failed and before you came to PDP you were a member of AD. Senator Kashamu stood firm in PDP and kept spending his hard earned money to mobilise into the party without contemplating of leaving for once. And you claimed to be carrying reconciliation without him, you guys are total failure. Makarfi caretaker is dead on arrival in Ogun state. Sen Kashamu remains the south west mobilization chairman of PDP. Makarfi's victory at the supreme court has nothing to do with Ogun state structure and stop rejoicing on what does not exist.

Mr Gbenga Daniel, you will soon be jailed for giving false information to the public.

When you visited Hon Daisi Akitan's house around 11pm sometimes ago and he invited Vigilante that an armed robber is in his compound; we blamed him then not knowing that, that was one of the gimmicks you thought them and using same for you. Likewise Mrs Josephine Makanjuola framed me that I sent hired killers to her house few months ago; and when she was arrested and interrogated, she confessed that, it was thieves that came and subsequently at the DSS office, she confessed it was a lie.

Fellow Nigerians, all what I said were the truth and nothing but the truth and if anything happen to me thereafter, Mr Gbenga Daniel should be held responsible.

I am however, imploring the Inspector General of Police, Director of DSS and AIG Zone 2 and the Commissioner of Police Ogun state and director of DSS in Ogun state to take drastic action on this matter before it get out of hand.

Thank you.
I remain, Otunba Kolawole Akinyemi, aka Tonight.
PDP chairman,
Sagamu Local Government.

(1) (Reply)

Frank Archibong; A Replica Of The Divine Mandate And The Only Way Forward For / Germany’s First Gay Couple Kiss After Tying The Knot / Dstv And Its Demonic Plan To Kill Tstv: Nigerians, This New Baby Must Not Die,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.