Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

AMORAN Chairman, Nurudeen Alowonle Extols Ogd's Virtues @64 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AMORAN Chairman, Nurudeen Alowonle Extols Ogd's Virtues @64 (424 Views)

Re: The Purported Resignation As Amoran Chairman; The Handwork Of Hungry Mischi / Amoran Chairman Congratulates Akarigbo Of Remoland On His Appointment As Chairm / Nurudeen Alowonle : The Symbol Of A Rebranded AMORAN In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AMORAN Chairman, Nurudeen Alowonle Extols Ogd's Virtues @64 by Azeez82: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Your Excellency, Otunba Gbenga Daniel (OGD), on behalf of my family, and the Ogun State chapter of the Articulate Motorcycle Riders Association of Nigeria (AMORAN), I felicitate with you on the auspicious occasion of your 64th birthday.

Words fail me to pay a deserving tribute to one of the finest, most intelligent, affable, quintessential and greatest Son of the soil.

You have been a role model for many of us, and we are proud to identify with you always sir.

You have always exhibited uncommon wisdom, remarkable vision, and exemplary leadership. You are a leader's leader sir.

On this occasion of your birthday celebration, I wish you more successes, long life, a bountiful harvest of your worthy and deserving investment on public service and family, sound health, peace of mind, and above all, all you wish yourself.

Signed
Nurudeen Aina Alowonle
Chairman,
AMORAN,Ogun State.

(1) (Reply)

The Nepa Lifestyle: Reason Why You Never Succeeded! / MP3: Kanye West Ft. Travis Scott – Wash Us In The Blood / Tragedy! Lady Dies A Day After Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.