Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

"I Love You Endlessly" Prince Odi Writes Love Letter To His Wife, Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Love You Endlessly" Prince Odi Writes Love Letter To His Wife, Mercy Johnson (386 Views)

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love You Endlessly" Prince Odi Writes Love Letter To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by klanny: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2017
Prince Odi Okojie took to his Instagram page to write a lovely open letter to his wife, Mercy Johnson who turned a year older today. He wrote;

My Dear Mercy,

I am most greatful to God for his Grace and Mercies upon your Life, and to Celebrate with you on this Special Day.

A Precious Jewel you are, most Adorable and Amiable. A Celebrity well Celebrated and a Star that shines Brighter.

A Strong, Bold, Intelligent, Hardworking and Courageous Woman, a Faithful and Virtuous Woman indeed.

A Woman full of Life and Laughter, an Icon more of Exceptional Character and a Beacon of Hope.

A Role Model and a Mentor to many, you are without Blame or Blemish. A woman of inestimable Value with no Questionable Character.

YES! That's who you are.

I thank you specially today, for the Love and Care you've shown me and our Beautiful Children! My Love... Of a truth, You Mean a lot to us.

I thank God for the fulfilling life of Grace we share and I'm indeed greatful to God for making our part cross!

I pray for you today! May God grant you Good Health, Peace of Mind, Divine Protection, Special Grace, Prosperity,Wisdom, Long Life and most importantly, God's Presence in our Home.

I join millions all over the World to Congratulate and Celebrate you on this Auspicious Occasion. (Non Vex again jor....I will be home within the week)

Happy Birthday Dear Wifey.

I love you ENDLESSLY.

Yours forever
Hubby.

Sources : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/08/i-love-you-endlessly-prince-odi-writes.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYUJ-3cASmC/?taken-by=princeodiokojie

Re: "I Love You Endlessly" Prince Odi Writes Love Letter To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2017
I just love this couple
Re: "I Love You Endlessly" Prince Odi Writes Love Letter To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by dotunbekro06(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Love in the air.

Lovely couples

God bless everyone reading this with a caring, understanding and loving partner.

Dont forget to garnish it with Wonderful children
Re: "I Love You Endlessly" Prince Odi Writes Love Letter To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by gentle136(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Happy birthday Prince Odi Mercy, wishing u many more of it on earth with good health. And I pray your marriage will never fall apart.

Why still calling her Mercy Johnson when she is already married.
Re: "I Love You Endlessly" Prince Odi Writes Love Letter To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by ammyluv2002(f): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Sweet Mercy!

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes, We Blame God For The Hardship We Bring On Ourselves- Son Of Ex-edo... / Young Businessman Offers Of Shower $20,000 Of Every Goal By Super Eagles / South African DJ Maphorisa Joins Sony Music Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.