Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Revealed!!! See List Of Those Who Are Seriously Against My Becoming President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed!!! See List Of Those Who Are Seriously Against My Becoming President (352 Views)

2023: You Can’t Stop Tinubu From Becoming President – Salvador Warns Afenifere / Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!!! See List Of Those Who Are Seriously Against My Becoming President by Destined2win: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2017
I have taken a look at Nigeria and seen that we have a lot of enemies but we have 5 commonest and deadliest enemies that parade this country presently.

1. All enemies of peace: Peace is the prerequisite for any major development in any nation. A lot of people are currently taking this nation for granted. Examples include Arewa youths utterances, Unguarded speeches of Kanu and all those who disseminate hate speeches. Even the President subtly show hatred from his speeches. It's true.

2. All enemies of progress: Nigeria is plagued with enemies of progress in all frontiers most especially in public institutions. This includes but not limited to the Senate,HOR, state house of assemblys etc. They loot our money and use it for personal gains.

3. All enemies of Prosperity : This country is one of the most prosperous on the face of the earth. We do not have good leaders and managers. Our resources and collective wealth are squandered by very few leaving a majority of the masses poor aND stranded.

4. All enemies of the youth: This is the right time for a youth to paddle the affairs. Any one who is against it is an enemy of this nation. The secret to revamping here for a better country is the revolution of the youth by their taking the mantle ofor leadership frim the present crop of leaders.

5. All my enemies: My political enemies are enemies of this country because I have the best interest of this nation at heart. All those who in one way or the other battle against me will fail because salvaging this nation is a task that must be accomplished.

You guys are solidly behind me and God is with me too. This makes the task half fulfilled. The second half will be accomplished when I finally ascend the throne and take my mantle of leadership and subdue all these enemies. Then you all will smile and be proud of this nation once again.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Place 22 "Big Men" With Assets In UAE, Under Watch, Including Politicians / Nigerian Novelist, Chimamanda Adichie Denies Supporting Biafra / Let Olubadan Apply Caution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.