Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Unpacking My New Airtel Wifi Internet. (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unpacking My New Airtel Wifi Internet. (pics) (485 Views)

Islam My New Found Faith / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Unlocking My New Dawn Heritage In Christ - Bishop Dr. David O. Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unpacking My New Airtel Wifi Internet. (pics) by eddycolo(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2017
I guess you guys would heard the the airtel unlimited 10, 15, and 20. Well, I went to airtel shop yesterday to enquire and buy it.

There is a promo on their internet wifi, moderm, and dongles. The one I paid for was the unlimited 10. But if you pay for 2 months, which is 20k they will give you a free wifi device (pic attached), and three months subscription of that package. Which i think is the best currently on the market.

You can't get any deal better than this. Although there idea of unlimited is greatly flawed. I don't know why no one in this country Nigeria is truthful. It is not truely unlimited in any ramifications you might want to consider it.

What they have done is that if you buy the unlimited 10, 15 0r 20, they will give you a certain amount of data. There is actually a limit. Infact there are two limits. Take the unlimited 10, which i went for. They gave me 40GB, unthrottled. But if i exhaust this 40GB, then the data throttling will kick in.

They will throttle the data and i will not use more than 60GB. So therefore I have a maximum of 40GB, unthrottled, then another 60GB throttled. Altogether 100GB in one month. But i will not exceed this 100GB in a month. if I happend to exhaust it before the months runs out my network will stop functioning. It is truly not unlimited, but it is the best in the market I would think. The same goes for the unlimited 15 and 20, the difference between each is that you'd get a higher data limits.

The reason why I say it is still the best is that for the unlimited 10 for instance, if you pay for two months, you get a free WiFi device, and an option of a 3 months unlimted data (it is not unlimted as i explained above, they just called it that) which is like 100GB of data each month. Totalling 300GB.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 13/09/2017) Giving Determines Promotion / Why Are There No Igbo In The Army Troops / Modern Christian Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.