Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,364 members, 7,846,567 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *** (795 Views)

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? / How Can You Tell A Guy He Is Way Too Nice And It Is Turning You Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** by lanray88(m): 2:37am On Feb 21, 2010
Re: *** by madlady(f): 2:39am On Feb 21, 2010
^ She's worth it, keep trying.
Re: *** by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 21, 2010
She made quit alcohol, marijuana, bailed me on several arrests and eventually made me quit scamming(yahoo-yahoo)
She stayed during financial stress and even, when i dropped out of school due to cult groups pressure
Lest i forget, we never had intimacy cos, she was scared of commitment

shocked shocked

Jesus- this is wonder woman.

abi na the cult people send am to use style wean you away from the group?
Re: *** by THEAMAKA(f): 2:56am On Feb 21, 2010
why would you say you were doing yahoo yahoo and then post your pic? the biggest distraction ever!
GOSH.
well you already said you don't have time for relationships, so leave her be.
Re: *** by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 21, 2010
This girl is a ride or die chick. I say go for her. You do look like a YAHOOITE with those shifty eyesgrin grin grin Good that you are turning your life around.
Re: *** by Akinagirl(f): 3:01am On Feb 21, 2010
Shes worth it. Just try and sit down and talk. See what the both of you want.
Re: *** by Akinagirl(f): 3:02am On Feb 21, 2010
Why would you post your pic and admit you were a yahoo yahoo? undecided
Re: *** by lanray88(m): 3:05am On Feb 21, 2010
@ madlady
Alright, thanks.

@tpia
lol, well, i used to school at UNIBUJA, while she's at TASUED, ok?! Opinions please.

@THE AMAKA
Well, just moderated the thread but, honestly, i'm sorted with EFCC. so, i'm free right now. Need your opinion
Re: *** by THEAMAKA(f): 3:11am On Feb 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

[size=13pt]well you already said you don't have time for relationships, so leave her be.[/size]

but let me add:
if you think you can make time and that's what she wants as well, then go for it.
Re: *** by lanray88(m): 3:17am On Feb 21, 2010
@ THE AMAKA
Now, that's what i wanted to see you type(your opinion).

Thanks and you're appreciated. Peace.

And about the shifty eyes and stuffs
lol, lol, that's what i am, cant change that. Anyway, thanks.
Re: *** by zionking(m): 3:23am On Feb 21, 2010
From your post, she seems okay and a take home to mama kind of girl. However, before you take further steps towards reviving what you shared in the past, try and figure what informed her decision to call it a quit. Perhaps, there are things you aren’t doing just right, find out from her and take the proper steps to grow from you mistakes. On the other hand, it could be that she had a better offer from another bloke, then she dumped you and unfortunately for her, she got burnt and now she wants you guys back again. Just be wise in your decision making bro.

Good luck.
Re: *** by monami2(f): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2010
She has really made a mark in ur life. I which i can do that to someone. But come to think of it oooooo
Y did she refuse to be intimate all these while and suddenly change?
Find out and if its nothing serious - Grab her with both hand cos girls like that is difficult to find.
U guys are meant for each other.
cheers
Re: *** by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 23, 2010
"If you love someone, let them go, if them come back to you it's meant to be," or how does that saying go again?

She's the one who contacted you again. I would say go for it, even if you just want to take things slow and be friends for now, this's someone you should hold on to. Only thing's that I would want to know why she left in the first place, so that's something for you two to talk about. But you've got a good girl in your hands, don't let her slip away.
Re: *** by H2O2: 12:36am On Feb 23, 2010
Yield:

"If you love someone, let them go, if them come back to you it's meant to be," or how does that saying go again?
I thought that's meant for the movies or something.
Wouldn't someone who loves you be hesitant to let you go for fear of losing you to someone else?

or what if the person keeps going and coming. what would you call that?
Re: *** by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 23, 2010
H2O2:

I thought that's meant for the movies or something.
Wouldn't someone who loves you be hesitant to let you go for fear of losing you to someone else?

or what if the person keeps going and coming.  what would you call that?

No, it’s not only meant for the movies. This’s the quote I was referring to: “If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.” –Anonymous. And it doesn’t just refer to instances of love, but it goes for any case as well. As for your first question, you read too much into the meaning of the version of the quote I had written initially (‘If you love someone, let them go, if they come back to you, it’s meant to be’) and I think you misinterpreted the point I was trying to get across. Regarding that question, there’re a few parts to it and the answer’ll not only depend on the part, but the situation at hand (i.e. why you're letting the person go, or why he [she] is leaving). Anyways, I did write a more thorough reply for you; just decided not to post it. But if you’re interested in reading it, lol, just let me know.
Re: *** by mamagee3(f): 3:40am On Feb 23, 2010
Poster. . .
Give up already. . . Will ya?
Re: *** by Madukaele(m): 7:10am On Feb 23, 2010
lanray88:

Met her while refuelling at the filling station and got to know her.
Dated her for six months during which:

She made quit alcohol, marijuana, bailed me on several arrests and eventually made me quit scamming(yahoo-yahoo)
She stayed during financial stress and even, when i dropped out of school due to cult groups pressure
Lest i forget, we never had intimacy cos, she was scared of commitment

Tried to make her see reason but she decided to break up with me, instead (Reason: Unkown).

HER MUM & DAD pleaded but, she was adamant.
Tried being platonic friends with her but, enjoyed harsh treatments, curses and 2 well-spiced slaps!(all in public)

Suprisingly, she called(three months after), and asked if we could resurrect what we shared cos, life was boring without me.

Presently, my time's too short to share cos, am trying to get an ICT job, study part-time and make an honest earning, which leaves little or no time for the opposite intimacy, right now.

Sincerely, i still like her cos, she made me the better person i am, presently but, is she really worth it?. Please, i need your opinion(ladies especially). Thanks. Lanre.

I may be wrong but she looks like the type that love hanging with bad guys, yes she made u change but how r u sure she will not follow anoder bad guy and make him change? anyway just a thought. u r the one that can answer better. take kia
Re: *** by H2O2: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2010
Yield:

No, it’s not only meant for the movies. This’s the quote I was referring to: “If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.” –Anonymous. And it doesn’t just refer to instances of love, but it goes for any case as well. As for your first question, you read too much into the meaning of the version of the quote I had written initially (‘If you love someone, let them go, if they come back to you, it’s meant to be’) and I think you misinterpreted the point I was trying to get across. Regarding that question, there’re a few parts to it and the answer’ll not only depend on the part, but the situation at hand (i.e. why you're letting the person go, or why he [she] is leaving). Anyways, I did write a more thorough reply for you; just decided not to post it. But if you’re interested in reading it, lol, just let me know.

yes i'm interested in reading it so please do post it. thanks.

and then you can also answer how someone would say they love you but then say you deserve better so they let you go
Re: *** by parislomo(f): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2010
Sorry, I am just as confused. I did click on the reply button with some thought in my head but after typing, I couldn't say I understood it.
I'm sorry once again. . .

cry cry
Re: *** by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2010
If you do not realize when you've got a good woman. . .then you are indeed a confused fellow!

Sometimes little things we take for granted until its too late then we realize we even had it!
Re: *** by smooooooth: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2010
criously, u shld be wiv someone that can add value to ur life, not subtract. i thin this girl is a good one and someone u need in ur life. u must understand her earlier frustrations, there were prolly things u were not ready to drop at the time and she cldnt live with. now she has seen dat ''u dnt have to wait for maga to pay b4 u survive'' she is seeing the need to get back to you.

it takes a lot of love and patience to try and change some bad aspect of a person. its obvious she loves you, some other decent ladies wont even stay when they know u smoke, scam, and involved in cultism. i will advise you give it a shot, this woman seems the one to transform you to a better man.

(1) (Reply)

I Told Her But She Never Listen / How Can I Make The Moves When She Comes Around? / Who Should Be In Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.