Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My First Story(Life of an Orphan) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Story(Life of an Orphan) (4402 Views)

My First Story "Stay With Me" Is Out On Tapread. / My First Story On Nairaland: Phd Exploits / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Deeejah(f): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2017
Nice story but u shd work on your punctuations.
Following wt all seriousness cool
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by collinometricx: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
oops

Twinkiet2:
... It's not like that... I'm down with malaria but I'll surely update tomorrow

sorry dear...

how is. it now?

hope u are taking treatment
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Twinkiet2(f): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
You have a sexy ass, I want to touch every part of your body, I'll come over here tomorrow when your Aunty is not at home.... And don't ever make the mistake of telling her because she won't believe you and that will make things worse for you so you better be prepared for me tomorrow, that's the content of the paper Nathan gave me.... I was repulsed by his blatant flirting and I was so angry that I can't even tell the one person that can help me out..... "Neeny I can't finish this noodles, eat the remains", my brother said bringing me out of the trance I'm in..... I went to the kitchen to clean up when I saw the food warmer that our kind neighbour gave to the last time I was there, I quickly rushed down my chores and bath my brother before having a bath myself...I was so happy that I still have someone to help me, I quickly dress my brother in a knicker and a polo shirt before looking around for what to wear myself I quickly went through my wardrobe before deciding to wear a blue floral sundress that stop just below my knees...I tiptoed to my aunt's room and placed my hear on the door to confirm if she is sleeping since all her crew has left for their house, when it was confirmed that she is not sleeping as she isn't in her room, I went to the sitting room to check on her but I was met with her absence there too, it took awhile before it finally dawn on me that she's not at home, I remembered her telling her friends that it's time to go clubbing... I ran upstairs to fetch my brother since I can't leave him alone all by himself... The door was locked from outside so there's no way we could go out I had almost given up before I remember that the kitchen door can only be locked inside so we decided to go through that door... I quickly knocked on the neighbour door,I was about to knock again when the woman open the door..... "Good afternoon ma",I said politely.... "Come inside my daughter, what bring you guys here", she asked.... I quickly narrate every things that has happened since my mom's death to her, when was done narrating, I also told her what I planned to do when my dad's lawyer comes the next day..... "My daughter, I know you may not like what I'm about to say but what you want to do when your lawyer comes is a bad idea, you know people won't know what your aunt has done to you before you make that decision, they will criticize you for sending her out... You just have to pray for God 's intervention, you know they say Karma is a bitch, if your aunt refuses to change she'll definitely get whatever she's doing to you and your brother in tenfold, let God take charge and fight for you, you just have to be strong both physically, mentally and spiritually.... The Lord is the only one that can seek vengeance upon the sinner.. Think about everything I've said very well and about the guy, you just have to keep avoiding him", she said..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by itsandi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Interesting, please more! Read cool stories, poems, series, articles on Tushstories via

tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Twinkiet2(f): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
collinometricx:
oops

sorry dear...
how is. it now?
hope u are taking treatment
.. I've updated ooo
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by collinometricx: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Twinkiet2:
.. I've updated ooo

ok...

lemme go and come and read...

lol..

modified...

just finished reading... nice episode
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by LordeCalifornia: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Twinkiet2:
Seems like I'm wasting my time with this story. Would have love to continue this story but I need to know if you guys are going to read this story so please comment if you want me to continue. This is my first story ever so I need every support you can give. criticism, appreciation.anything

Okay,

1.You shouldn't write because you want your stories to be read. You should write because you have a story to tell (irrespective of the number of readers you have)

2. You should work on your tenses.

3. Take your time, it's your story. Edit and re-edit when necessary. Don't be in a haste to post your story.

4. In all, nice try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by collinometricx: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2017
I never give up reading stories here on nairaland even if op never update...
but I think I am now....
twinkiet2
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Twinkiet2(f): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2017
collinometricx:
I never give up reading stories here on nairaland even if op never update...

but I think I am now....

twinkiet2
Please don't..... I was in the middle of something important, that's why I wasn't able to update..... I'll resume the story now
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Lildiamond: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lovely story I hope Fred and his sister will be able to survive this
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by collinometricx: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Twinkiet2:
Please don't..... I was in the middle of something important, that's why I wasn't able to update..... I'll resume the story now

issorite
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Twinkiet2(f): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2017
collinometricx:

issorite
I'm currently preparing for my Putme so I have to devote my time to reading.... I'll update immediately after the exam
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by collinometricx: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2017
wish u success sha

twinkiet2
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by itsandi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nice story...Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by cbella(f): 12:11am On Oct 22, 2017
Twinkiet2:
I'm currently preparing for my Putme so I have to devote my time to reading.... I'll update immediately after the exam

wish you all the best.....i will be waiting around for update
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Blackhawk01: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Hey Twinkiet2, how're you doing? Trust you're preparing hard for your exam, success is yours babez... Is this just a story or a personal experience?
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Hey Twinkiet2, how're you doing? Trust you're preparing hard for your exam, success is yours babez... Is this just a story or a personal experience?
Sisi mi.. Good morning
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Blackhawk01: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Sisi mi.. Good morning

Lol @ sisi mii grin wink

Morning morning, princess. Slept well? kiss
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol @ sisi mii grin wink
Morning morning, princess. Slept well? kiss
Lol.. Yes dear.. Trust you did too. cheesy
Re: My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Twinkiet2(f): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Anna POV

After talking to Mrs Sharon(my dad's tenant), I heard my aunty's car making its way inside the so I quickly stand up with my brother and thanked her for hospitality and rushed inside and luckily for me I make it inside just has I heard the key turned in the front door....
"Annabel, Anna, where are you, come out right now " Bisola barked out... I quickly sat up and told Fred to lock the door from inside and not open it unless he confirmed I'm the one the one at the door which he quickly complied to.... "Here I am Aunty Bisola " I quickly said noticing she's drunk again.. She slapped me hard and staggered "where is that little tramp of a brother you have "she slurred out... I kept my mouth shut and stare down at the floor... After glaring drunkenly for some seconds, she immediately passed out and I dragged her to her room and put her to bed....
Due to my aunt's tantrums I didn't notice Nathan in the sitting room, I quickly went back to the living room to lock the door, I just finished locking the when I felt hands circling my waist and I squealed and jumped out of the hands reach... I turned around to see Nathan smirking and looking at me lustfully making blanch.... "What the hell do think you are doing, stay away from me and don't ever touch me with your filthy hands again"... After finishing my little rant I start making my way back inside my room only to be pulled back my a very pissed looking Nathan, I was dealt with a very heavy slap that make me see stars and taste blood on my lower lip... "Don't ever tell me to leave you alone again, you fuvking belong to me... Now I'm going to take you inside the guest room and you will silently follow me like a good slut and take care of me "said Nathan, I knew I have to do something very fast before I get molested and I know I can't talk him out of this, I scanned the area for a weapon and my eyes landed on a very fragile glass vase that will be able to knock him out... I slammed the vase on his head very harshly and run immediately... The vase failed to knock him out but I know it's slowed him down.... "Fred open the door for me now" I screamed out and I rushed inside and lock the door

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Midnight Sun / Free Guns, Germs And Steel Audiobook: How Do I Get It? / Checkmate- A Nairaland Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.