Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos (905 Views)

If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by JaymoneyENT: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Donald Trump, a name which we get to hear almost every day and that too for the wrong reasons. Ever since the day he succeeded Barack Obama as USA’s next president, not even a single praise has been heard for him. The man is known for things which will make you cringe and think why. Misogynist, racist and what not, this man is all. And even the photos below suggest the same. His ideas are disastrous and morally wrong in every sense. If you don’t trust me, watch his videos. “Grab them by the kitten,” that’s what Donald Trump said while talking about women. See unbelievable photos at source below..

>> http://stunthenet..com/2017/08/omg-us-president-donald-trump-surly.html?m=1 >>

Re: OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by kingxsamz(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2017
wtf
Re: OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by kingxsamz(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2017
oya... I don vex.. I wan upload Buhari own

1 Like

Re: OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by mexxmoney: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Donald Trump is a hundred times better than the idiotic Barack Obama
Re: OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm Donald
Re: OMG! The US President, Donald Trump Surely Wouldn’t Want You T0 See These Photos by daviddagreat: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
he's racist, homophobic, sexist blah blah

yet no one can point to a single policy that proves the aforementioned.

dat conversion ur referring to was a secret one. if we all are to be judge by dat every one wud b guilty.
u are talking of he's wat abt Hilary's email $hit

he's sexist yet 53% of women voted for him,
many of u are just bitter ur clueless hillary lost despite her best efforts

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Newborn Twins, Young Son And Georgina Rodriguez / Here’s How Omotola Jalade Is Bonding With Her Children At Home / Official Photos From Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.