Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning (803 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by gbaskiboy: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2017
I woke this morning with enthusiam, as usual i went to the back of my compound to excercise my body before i set off to work. I behold this little creature moving cautiously to enter neighbour's window through the net. Without wasting time and experiences gathered from fellow nairalanders who has killed snake grin in the past. Quickly reach out for next available stick, in a commando styles i took steps closer and hit the snake on the head and it fell to the ground. I would have prepare pepper soup with it but to small to do that. I think i have made Lalasticlala proud by presenting his favourite to him. Lalasticlala are you not proud of me killing snake for you? Oya do the needful

Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by Godian45(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Lala food don set cooleven Mynd44 one do first to comment but I was faster
Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by Mynd44: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2017
The day PETA will come for you people eh……
Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by christejames(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2017
I'm still anticipating when I will eat a snake meat preferably, a python...
Nairaland and that MOD that fancies this meat is changing my orientation and taste bud towards this meat. Maybe I am missing a lot, who knows??!!
Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by Getintouch2004(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2017
"You shouldn't have killed it...." In the voice of some ewon nairaland snake activists grin

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by Yyeske(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Una wan kill all the snake for Nigeria?
Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by kaffy4tope(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2017
If you're expecting lala to put this ekolo for FP you're just jonzing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by sommyblaze(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2017
Lala food � yaff set oooo
Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by VickyRotex(f): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Who has noticed that some of these Nairalanders, posting pictures of snake they killed, also end up killing the "English" in their story?. cry cry

Make una stop to dey give us headache. Just write one word, we go understand. angry angry
Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by MrPresident1: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Because snakes refuse to walk in unison, you people are just suffering them anyhow.

Now imagine if, the King cobra and the horned viper and the rattle snake are the forward guard, and the Anaconda, the Boa constrictor, and the Python bring up at the rear guard...Let us see whose person's father will stand to claim bravery grin
Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by kingxsamz(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
hmm
Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by kingxsamz(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
I know ur plan o... u want to reach Fp abi?

Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by VickyRotex(f): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
kaffy4tope:
If you're expecting lala to put this ekolo for FP you're just jonzing.

Afi Ekolo! grin grin The same ekolo that can wrap your "enemy's leg" like wrapping sheets. grin
Re: See The Snake That I Killed This Early Morning by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
this snake is not snake enough .

(1) (Reply)

Innovation That Shows Japan Lives In The Future / Disassembled My 10 Year Old Laptop. / 192.168.0.1 Login – Change WIFI Settings (ssid Name, Password)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.