Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) (47933 Views)

$142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold / The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport / This Old 1963 Ferrari Becomes The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold - See Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by kachi7021(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sick ride
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by signeddocuments: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
My future wife.
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by dbynonetwork: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Honda and their inferior cars.... SMH
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
The Honda badge will always be synonymous with outlandish mediocrity
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Bmaster(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Prestige16:
That is how the front tire will just remove when you want to turn. Am not buying... undecided
you can't afford it
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by geefasee: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
obajana road is depriving me of some things o. if not i will go for this car
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
We all know Honda as a Japanese car brand with great expertise that makes great sports cars.

Honda has everything that it takes to make a 2020 Honda sport car, a rival for Ariel Atom or Radical RXC.

But they are dropping it because such car won’t be successful, nevertheless this hasn’t stopped designer Leonardo Nitole Moreira from dreaming up the amazing Honda track car called Honda Invisus.

The Invisus is based around a carbon fiber monocoque and exclusively uses carbon body panels. Up front, the car somewhat reminds us of the Aston Martin Vulcan because of its thin LED taillights placed just above a pair of huge carbon air intakes.

Whats your take on this?

https://autojosh.com/2020-honda-invisus-wouldnt-come-true-photos/

They forgot one thing....

It is a Honda.

Max should be $35k so that Gen-Y parents can give it to them for college.

\
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Afritop(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
cool Mehn! This car is angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by enimooko: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
We all know Honda as a Japanese car brand with great expertise that makes great sports cars.Whats your take on this? https://autojosh.com/2020-honda-invisus-wouldnt-come-true-photos/
What the use when it can't survive the Texas Flooding
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by adeoba2008(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Why not. If I have the money.
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by dust144(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Is still Honda
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by eaglechild: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
greenhulk:
That is how it took them 12 yrs to design the new Acura NSX and still nobody is buying it. They prices that crap at $156,000 yet people would still prefer to buy Ferraris and lambos for $300k plus.
The Italian super cars have a pedigree that the Japanese cannot match for now.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by prico32(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
This car for Nigerian roads? I don't think so...
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by eaglechild: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
nurey:

I dont think that is the issue, even the Nissan GTR Nismo with all its almighty performance and lesser than $100,000 is always referred to as a crappy attempt at sports car, i think (my opinion oooo) is because of its Japanese.

Those who can afford such cars want the hype and status symbol not really the performance
The GTR was not referred to as a crappy attempt at sports car.
It was hailed as a very good unpretentious sports car that out performed expectations.
So much so that it was being compared to much pricier super cars.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Fearlez: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
[s]We all know Honda as a Japanese car brand with great expertise that makes great sports cars.[/s]

https://autojosh.com/2020-honda-invisus-wouldnt-come-true-photos/

Since when Honda became an expert in making great sports cars?

Nice looking car anyways
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by HyDef(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
nurey:

I dont think that is the issue, even the Nissan GTR Nismo with all its almighty performance and lesser than $100,000 is always referred to as a crappy attempt at sports car, i think (my opinion oooo) is because of its Japanese.

Those who can afford such cars want the hype and status symbol not really the performance

This is the first time I've heard anyone say the GT-R is a 'crappy attempt' at a sports car. It hits well above its price bracket for the performance it cranks out.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by rosita33(f): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
We no need this kind motor for nija road.
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by nurey(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
HyDef:

This is the first time I've heard anyone say the GT-R is a 'crappy attempt' at a sports car. It hits well above its price bracket for the performance it cranks out.

in reviews i read, statement of such were credited to it, they were comparing it with an Audi RS8 in that review, i will not call the nissan GTR a crappy car, a car with V6 3.7L engine able to do 0-62ms in 2.3secs, i respect it all the way
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by nurey(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
eaglechild:

The GTR was not referred to as a crappy attempt at sports car.
It was hailed as a very good unpretentious sports car that out performed expectations.
So much so that it was being compared to much pricier super cars.

in reviews i read, statement of such were credited to it, they were comparing it with an Audi RS8 in that review, i will not call the nissan GTR a crappy car, a car with V6 3.7L engine able to do 0-62ms in 2.3secs, i respect it all the way
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by ehinmowo: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
It cool.

In other news, with this kind thing, there can never be anything called egalitarian society

Cawid.com( be a member today)
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by eaglechild: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
nurey:

That is a minority view and not always as you stated but I get your point.

But the GTR outperforms the more expensive RS8 who would even call the GTR crappy in the that scenario
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by nurey(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
eaglechild:

That is a minority view and not always as you stated but I get your point.

But the GTR outperforms the more expensive RS8 who would even call the GTR crappy in the that scenario

According to standard though in stats, the GTR is quick off the line compared to the Audi, but the GTR itself has so many forms, base to base, the GTR wins, heard the Audi RS8 V10+ can dust the GTR is a drag race now.
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
prico32:
This car for Nigerian roads?
I don't think so...

This comment is lame. Nobody buys a supercar as a daily driver. U need to have 2 or more other daily drivers in other to own a supercar. So yes it can be driven in Nigeria as a weekend ride if u live in a good location with good roads. Go to lekki, vi, ikoyi, Abuja u will see supercars. And many big boys have them parked in their house and bring them out occasionally because that is what they are meant for... To be driven occasionally or to car shows or on the track. I cannot expect anyone to want to travel from Lagos to Owerri in a supercar, trust me their seats are not comfortable and the suspension is very very harsh, u will get back ache.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by HyDef(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
nurey:

Definitely. The performance is incredible, particularly the acceleration. I remember when Jeremy Clarkson drove it on Top Gear. He absolutely loved it.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by evesdon4u: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Small time now, you drive am cut very sharp corner, the leg abi na shaft go come dey comot...Mbah!!!

See as the car be like say e dey scratch gran...I fit carry dis one go village so?
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by xmitsolutions: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
kingxsamz:
sha I can't wait to see it in the next update of Asphalt 8

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Cvesta(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
geefasee:
obajana road is depriving me of some things o. if not i will go for this car
Order for the car and repair the Road grin grin grin
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Trust me, in a few years time, that Invisus will come to life.
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by victop11(m): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
For Naija roads? Kolewerk
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Prestige16(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bmaster:
you can't afford it
And you can?... Mtchew...
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by sultaan(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
It will never be a mass produced car but if they sell a limited amount per year then they are gold NSX should have been launched with limited numbers as Ford is doing with the GT other wise they should have stuck with the $56k price of the old NSX and compete with the Corvette, this is going against the Ford GT with no pedigree to back it up so they have to win a couple of races first before it is sold in the racing circle like the GT3
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by DaimlerBen(m): 12:56am On Aug 29, 2017
greenhulk:

Nissan gtr still sells better than the NSX. I don't know what Honda we're thinking adding an electric motor to a super car...
Eh? What are you saying?
Porsche 918? McLaren P1? LaFerrari? BMW i8? Koenigsegg Regera?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) / BMW Replies A Twitter User Asking For A Free Car / See Ben Bruce's Electric Car That Is Charged With Solar (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.