Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) (47932 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2018
TechCapon

If you are one of those guys who have no respect for Chinese technology, I beg you for your own good you better start giving them the maximum respect possible. They have the fake version of everything you can ever imagine. They have their own ROLEX watches, Lamborghini, Cadillac, Bentley, Range Rover, Porsche etc and the best part of it is that, they’re far more cheaper than the original ones. If you can’t afford a Porsche then you can buy the Eagle, if you can’t afford a Rolls Royce Phantom then you can go for a GEELY GE and so on. Most of these companies have spent millions of dollars in lawsuits against these Chinese copycat companies but were unsuccessful. Lets have a look.

Rolls Royce Phantom vs GEELY GE

GEELY is the parent company of VOLVO and they are very Notorious in copying luxury brands of cars. This is the Chinese clone of the luxury RollsRoyce Phantom called the GEELY GE. Enjoy

Range Rover Vogue vs Hongqi LS5

How do you like the Hongqi LS5 ? I like it pretty well, I don’t know about you. The Honqi LS5 was launched to rival the Range Rover Vogue, just that its not as luxurious as the Vogue

AUDI A6 vs JAC A6

Not only did they copy the design of the Audi A6, they copied the model number. These Chinese guys are so mean !

Porsche Cayman vs Eagle Carrie

Sorry to Porsche auto company, there’s no way they can sell their expensive car in China, not when there’s a much cheaper Eagle Carrie hanging around.

Range Rover Evoque vs LandWind X7

Like WTF ? The Evoque’s bold styling has won favour the world over. Including in China, it seems. Yes, the LandWind X7 mimics the posh Rangie so closely – right down to the badge font used on the bonnet – that the two aren’t exactly easy to tell apart.

Tesla Model S vs Youxia X

I would have loved to see the look on Elon Musk’s face the day he came across this the chinese version of his very own Model S. Anyway, I heard he’s building a huge Tesla factory in China so all these rubbish might end.

Volkswagen Amarok vs Jiangling T7

Even the German powerful truck Amarok was not left out. The only difference between these two is the name and price of course.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/lets-talk-about-these-notorious-chinese-copycat-luxury-cars/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by gentle136(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Chinese and copycat are like PDP and APC.

I love d Chinese they make use of their technology well.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2018
gentle136:
Chinese and copycat are like PDP and APC.

I love d Chinese they make use of their technology well.
and they make it cheaper for all.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by gentle136(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2018
TechCapon:
and they make it cheaper for all.
exactly. Saving d cost of excess expenditure on cars.

40 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by czarina(f): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chinese and copycopy. Reminds me of my Aba brothers.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by diportivo: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
iranu undecided
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by flyca: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
OP, I thought your other thread will make front page. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by qanda: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
good way to copy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by flyca: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
China does not have prenium technologies, not yet. What they do is to go any length, pay any amount in this whole world to grab technological documents from technologically advanced countries in Europe and America. Also they can pay exorbitantly to get their staff trained by the owners of the core tech. Then viola!

Give them two years, just two years, they will remodel that technology, retweek it here and there and present to the world a "brand new" technology!

Don't be surprised if these cars have more features and better functionalities that the original models. There is actually nothing wrong with this "copying" technique per say. I understand it as "learning by imitation" which is good because it works for them!

Lemme give a clear instance:
Uber came out as just a car hailing service, convey you from point A to B, maybe with GPS services, I don't know. But China copied it and named it "DiDi". Now y'all need to see what DiDi is today! Apart from these basic services, they have gone steps higher to introduce more car-hailing options, very multifunctional, very smart APP, very flexible too.

Kuai che - If you are in a hurry, from point A to B
Shunfeng che - You can book ahead, say you wanna leave at 5pm, you can book it hours or even days ahead.
VIP che - With this option, you can hail a very touché car, even Hummer Jeep sef - well dressed, kitted up drivers and professional services, for those that value the art of classy arrivals to events.
Gongjiao che - If you are going to switch to public bus midway.
DaiJia - Let's say you hang out and get drunk, they'll send a driver to take you home in your own car.
Self-drive Rental - Self explainatory name right?
They've started selling second hand cars too.

Same thing they did with Wechat. With wechat now, no one needs to look for change after a purchase, you can scan or get scanned to pay for anything and everything, you can send your real-time location, shake your phone with someone at the same time and the phones connect, make new friends within a range, news feeds, mini programs, games + ranking with your contacts, favorites, mobile top-up, paying utility bills etc.

They also support third-party APPs. Classy right?

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by gamaliel121(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nice one
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by udoka55555: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
the imitation look more original than the original..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by jmaxjohn(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who else thinks the youxia is finer than the Tesla?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by babasolo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Weda China or Ogun, once eim get chilling AC, can carry me from Lagos to ibadan.. shikina

12 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by tclimax(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
If you can't meet them you join them

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
When I saw that China has started imitating cars, I was like, it is finished.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dey are beta dan us we love copying the bad tins

9 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by stagger: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
You see why Trump wants tariffs on Chinese goods?

They won't float their currency. Rather the PBC will prefer to manipulate the CNY at will to make their goods cheaper. Then they copy all the copiables.

Then they come to Nigeria. They loan your government money for infrastructure projects, then they insist that the CCECC will handle all the jobs. They fly in their staff as supervisors, then pay the Nigerian workers N500 per day. Yet no one talks about the fact that these rail lines were built with the blood labour of Nigerians. N500 per day!

No! Cannot continue. Someone has to stand up to these Chinko extortionists.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
jmaxjohn:
Who else thinks the youxia is finer than the Tesla?
I do.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please who knows how much it will cost to ship a "Land wind" to Nigeria, i want to confuse my enemies............ angry

25 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by JARUSHUB: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Sojebrand(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elon Musk’s face the day he came across this the chinese version of his very own Model S. Anyway, I heard he’s building a huge Tesla factory in China so all these rubbish might end.

Sence will not kill Elon musk
OP you will not make heaven the last line got me rolling
grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Naijazeus: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
No wonder Trump caused them of theft of intellectual properties running into billions of dollars

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by nextstep(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
czarina:
Chinese and copycopy. Reminds me of my Aba brothers.

Copy copy is what eventually leads to making, as China has matured from making metal wind up toys (remember those?) to cellphones and bullet trains.

Laughy laugh is what leads to a 58-year old country still importing rice and petrol

9 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by czarina(f): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
nextstep:

Copy copy is what eventually leads to making, as China has matured from making metal wind up toys (remember those?) to cellphones and bullet trains.

Laughy laugh is what leads to a 58-year old country still importing rice and petrol
maybe I should modify but I actually meant that "affectionately".
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by Mikeross62: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
china
Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
stagger:

They won't float their currency. Rather the PBC will prefer to manipulate the CNY at will to make their goods cheaper. Then they copy all the copiables.

Then they come to Nigeria. They loan your government money for infrastructure projects, then they insist that the CCECC will handle all the jobs. They fly in their staff as supervisors, then pay the Nigerian workers N500 per day. Yet no one talks about the fact that these rail lines were built with the blood labour of Nigerians. N500 per day!

We need rail lines.

Back in the day, British rail lines were built by carribean labour.
Moreover, free produce from their colonies with the sweat of slaves developed a lot of Europe.

Let the superpowers fight over their own issues whilst Africa's infrastructure gets built.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by nextstep(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
stagger:
They fly in their staff as supervisors, then pay the Nigerian workers N500 per day. Yet no one talks about the fact that these rail lines were built with the blood labour of Nigerians. N500 per day!

Well, if Nigerians created jobs that pay more than N500/day, the Chinese won't be able to find anybody willing to take only N500/day. At least they are paying something. Our Nigerian employers of labor sometimes will delay paying salaries (and in some cases won't even pay until the person is frustrated and goes and gets another job).

10 Likes

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
The Chinese blatant support of such illegality is why irrational Trump slammed the heaviest trade duties on the Chinese.

They should learn to trade fair

1 Like

Re: Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) by 912(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
The Chinese imitations are even finer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BMW Replies A Twitter User Asking For A Free Car / See Ben Bruce's Electric Car That Is Charged With Solar (photo) / 4 Common Problems Honda Users In Nigeria Complain About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.