Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Beware Of Admission-runs Scam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beware Of Admission-runs Scam (506 Views)

Jamb Regularization Of Admission 2018 - Jamb Accredited / I Don't Understand This Kind Of Admission (pic) / Jamb Announce The New Date For The Release Of Admission List For Different Schoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Admission-runs Scam by Rhectz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fraudsters and scammers are increasing in their numbers especially now that most Tertiary institutions are preparing for their admission screening exercise. Some come with a good intention of wanting to help aspirants gain admission into reputable universities in Nigeria. I can confidently say without any atom apology that they are wolves in sheep clothing. I have had dealings with majority of them and I can tell you visible signs on how to identify them.

1. They don’t use their pictures as their profile pix. They prefer to use group or inanimate pictures.

2. They avoid live contact with a gullible aspirants. They will never agree to meet you in person.

3. They will say they are staff or affiliated with many universities. My brother, can a person work in more than one federal tertiary institution at the same time? I leave that question to your reasoning faculty.

4. They are very clueless on how the institution run their admission processes. Ask them what is the meaning of *UAB* or what is the admission quota aloted to that institution for admission? My dear,you have just asked a JAMB question because bros who promise you help don’t even have the slightest idea.

5. They will try to convince you that they are legit;no scam,no fraud,no stress and 100% guaranteed. My dearly beloved, run for your life because I won’t try to convince you that a white shirt is white. Its only when there is a thread of doubt as to the the colour, that’s when *preaching* becomes necessary.

6. They become desperate if you refuse to contact them after the first contact. When someone who is supposed to be a *helper* is now desperate to help, my brethren in Christ, start sniffing to smell a rat. Its those who need help that ought to be desperate and not the other way round.

7. They are money minded. This is the most striking attribute of fraudsters and scammers. They are focused on defrauding gullible aspirants who fall prey to their scheme and tactics. When they start mentioning money, fellow Nigeria, take to your heels.

https://dsrhectzunibenvibes./2017/08/02/beware-of-admission-runs-scam/?preview=true

Re: Beware Of Admission-runs Scam by HMZi: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
despite warnings,mugus go fall

(1) (Reply)

Low Tuition Universities In Asia: Study In Hong Kong Plus Cost Of Living And Tui / Solved: "Admission For Students With Failed Jamb, Jupeb And A Levels" / Unilorin Department Produces First Class For The First Time In 33 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.