Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja (31964 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
she looks like TY Bello
Na she oh, she don dey old.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja by WorldRichest: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless president useless children

Mad pikin from mad man.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja by samjey: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
H
genghiskhan007:

Its one thing to enrol/matriculate like Fela, and its anoda to graduate. Let's hope smoking weed/kissing, romancing and f*****g random boys will help her graduate.
Gerard Butler was a lawyer, he dumped it and rose to star in 300 and Olympus has fallen.
What and where has your own degree carried you to?
Did Hannan tell you she's a dropout or she's looking for a job? No she's simply pursuing her passion
Is Otedola's daughter working in any office? No she's pursuing her passion as a dj
Learn to be positive #hatersareliabletodieyoungandfrustrated#
no comments!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja by arthur1000(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
For your furniture materials such as:MDF, GLOSS, HDF Board and Marine plywood
Visit us @abraham adsanya opp lekki gardens bustop lekki epe expway ajah...
For more info call:08137879450
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice one from pmb daughter.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja by Bakbillz44(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
PearlStreet:

... And you're on Nairaland disgracing your lineage.

Men! Dats so cold lol!
#savage
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
I don't see any talent in what she's doing that's worth dignitaries assembling like what she's doing is a big deal. I see Fulani's with cattles everyday and can snap them as well,I see Yoruba market women doing trade by batter,I can as well snap them. but who will come to my own exhibition? God dey sha o. which way Naija ? there areany people with beautiful proposals that are 1 million times more talented in Nigeria buta Osinbajo wouldnt even act as if they know such people even if such people shout for years begging them on social media
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
OnucheAdams:

Indeed while Obama's children are busy enrolling in the Harvard's of this world, these ones are busy deceiving themselves in Abuja under the disguise of photo exhibition....

The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to have hate live inside of them.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja by TijaniAbu: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
OnucheAdams:

Indeed while Obama's children are busy enrolling in the Harvard's of this world, these ones are busy deceiving themselves in Abuja under the disguise of photo exhibition....

Gbam, the Hanan Buhari must be an illiterate or what is all this rubbish, who pishure epp? Why does Osinbajo's wife resemble a green snake with her thick neck and small head?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja by ZEus300(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
I know this place i was there live!!I know this place i was there live!!I know this place i was there live!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Secret Letter" From Obasanjo To Jonathan Stirs Anger / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.