Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad (92633 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by NewsOneNigeria1: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
President Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, To Wed Special Adviser To Ex-Lagos Governor And Minister Of Works, Fashola

Hanan, one of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari, is set to marry Mohammed Turad, a special adviser to former Lagos State governor and current Minister of Works, Babatunde Fashola.

The marriage is billed to take place on September 4, 2020, SaharaReporters has learnt.

Turad is the son of a former lawmaker, Alhaji Mahmud Sani Sha’aban, who represented Zaria in the House of Representatives from May 2003 to May 2007.

Sha’aban is also a former governorship candidate in Kaduna State under the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria.

Recall that SaharaReporters had earlier reported how Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari, flew to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in a jet belonging to billionaire Mohammed Indimi for the purpose of shopping for luxury items in preparation for Hanan’s wedding.

Hanan, is a graduate of photography from Ravensbourne University in England.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/13/president-buhari%E2%80%99s-daughter-hanan-wed-special-adviser-ex-lagos-governor-and-minister

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by padi94(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2020
Their business...

372 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Reported by Sahara Reporters but published by NewsOne.?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by freshkpomo(m): 2:25am On Aug 14, 2020
Verdict: This is real life where rich and wealthy get married, not Nollywood that Rita Dominique( only daughter of the president) will be having sleepless nights over Emeka Ike a road side mechanic who helped in fixing her car while she was stranded.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling

895 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by pacespot(m): 3:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Marriage is just the consolidation of business relationship to these people.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by uBuNiT: 3:43am On Aug 14, 2020
Me ? I will not attend

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by gangstarmonk(m): 4:36am On Aug 14, 2020
Congratulations to them. wink

14 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Soulsymbol99: 5:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Guy don cash out grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Aug 14, 2020
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] ,

Happy married life in advance to our DARLING, beautiful, loving, kind, well-mannered, respectful kid sis.

Dear Wailers,
Our sisters are more beautiful than yours,

argue with your mgbekes and agbekes!
tongue

36 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2020
uBuNiT:
Me?
I will not attend

Volkswagen90:
I won't attend,
i have appointments

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by FrankBass281(m): 6:12am On Aug 14, 2020
thia life ehn.when I was growing up I was taught that opposites attract, and like repel.so why are they together,she is suppose to be with me,she is rich and I am broke.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by allthingsgood: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2020
One thing I love about buhari and his family is their modesty and humility.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2020
FrankBass281:
thia life ehn.when I was growing up I was taught that opposites attract, and like repel.so why are they together,she is suppose to be with me,she is rich and I am broke.
It is well!
Never give up.
You have a bright and beautiful future ahead of you Frank.
Cheer up man!

FrankBass281:

thanks bro, I appreciate.being broke is temporal.I will make it
Yes, you will make it FRANK.
Keep your head up brotherly.
One love.

BTW,
We no be bro o.
We are simply WE.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2020
allthingsgood:
One thing I love about buhari and his family is their modesty and humility.
That is how we roll.
You've said it all sir.
You know us too well.

Take am....... wink

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by wallex1983(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2020
All these links to powers that be count less in marriage.

In the end, marriage will last, based on love, patience, tolerance, mutual respect, trust and understanding.

Not necessarily on connections, power...or even money.

Enjoy your love if you have it.

6 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by BafanaBafana: 6:33am On Aug 14, 2020
Oh my chest. This girl that I have been eyeing.

Meanwhile why do lots of men on naira land complain when two wealthy people marry each other. Marriage is not a poverty alleviation venture please. People marry those who they are attracted to. You that is broke is not attracted to a broke person how do you expect a rich person to be attracted to a poor person.
The same people will still say they cannot marry someone below their class.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by heckymaicon(m): 6:43am On Aug 14, 2020
post=92796691:

That's how we roll.
You've said it all sir.
You know us too well.
END OF THREAD!!

This your own asslicking get as e be.

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by noleflendum: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2020
FrankBass281:
Hausa Fulanis will never marry infidel especially the people from the other side of the River Niger

10 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Oh my chest.
This girl that I have been eyeing.
Ehn Ehn...... cheesy

Eyeing for inside newspapers abi ?

Ehn Ehn......

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Denique(f): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2020
My look the whole time @The Occupy Space Ambassador above...

The problem is, he makes no sense almost all the time!

Modified:
He quotes people with contrary views but hurriedly tags mods on anyone who does same like NAIRALAND pays my bills?! Ozwor!

WHO BAN EPP?!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by banme1(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2020
post=92796691:
That's how we roll. You've said it all sir. You know us too well. END OF THREAD!!
Dead meat seller. Rolling with a clueless mallam.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2020
If you know you know
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by FrankBass281(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2020
noleflendum:
Hausa Fulanis will never marry infidel especially the people from the other side of the River Niger

is that all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Vyzz: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2020
grin
Re: Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 14, 2020
ipodstinks:
No, with your father's money.
Don't be too emotional, beloved!

i didn't call your father.
and why did you report my comment??

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) / Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.