Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Mayweather Vs Mcgregor In A UFC Fight: Who Would Win? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mayweather Vs Mcgregor In A UFC Fight: Who Would Win? (1036 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayweather Vs Mcgregor In A UFC Fight: Who Would Win? by randieboy: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2017

The greatest fight in the entire boxing history between Floyd Mayweather and Connor McGregor has come and gone. This was the most anticipated fight that caused most Nigerians to stay awake the entire night to watch the fight. A number placed bets on the fight. Really interesting, isn’t it?

Well I dozed off not because I wasn’t interested but I anticipated Mayweather would win the fight and he did, Congrats to him!

My reason for writing is not to talk about this fight because most of us stayed awake to watch it but I do write to appreciate the courage associated with this UFC fighter who has never been in a boxing match before. Connor McGregor fought with one of the greatest of all time, lasted for TEN rounds and finally was defeated. A lot of people would say he made the greatest mistake. But did he?

Source: http://amore.ng/mayweather-vs-mcgregor-ufc-fight-win/
Re: Mayweather Vs Mcgregor In A UFC Fight: Who Would Win? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mayweather wouldnt last a second in a UFC rules match, but he also isnt as stupid as McGregor to enter such match. KNOW YOUR LIMITATION!!

(1) (Reply)

Free Weekend Predictions-english, Spanish, German And More / Ezenwa And Vampires Have Something In Common, Both Are Scared Of CROSSES / See How Paul Scholes Described Marroune Fellaini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.