Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (26875 Views)

Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by celebsnest(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2017

Barely days after music mogul and legendary Nigerian singer, Innocent Idibia aka Tuface visited Paul Okoye's twins in the US, Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin has also visited Paul Okoye and Anita’s twin babie..

The father of one, who shared photos with the babies and Paul, wrote;

“Visited the newest Twins in town yesterday @rudeboypsquare @anita_okoye.
Beautiful and calm. Up Next for me Twins

May God Bless and grow them according to His Will

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/ubi-franklin-visits-paul-okoye-psquares-twins-photo/

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by eezeribe(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ubi Franklin... The lonely one.

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by iamJ(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
why will they allow this ugly man to touch those beautiful kids

His ugliness is a contagious disease

See his ugly face like my nebo dog

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Asuokaa: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Teewhy2: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Don't tell me he flew all the way from Nigeria to just go and greet the twins. If na so money good ooo , But meanwhile where is my whistle make i blow am because where he see money waste to enter flight just to go US greet the twins when he can use skype.

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by chibike69: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
see ubi head dey like
humpty dumpty.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by habbyy03: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
k
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Narldon: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2017

Franklin!

Mah fren! C'mon vamooze before I open eyes

Go and take care of your own son

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Victorclean1: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:

You should have dropped your father pic so we can compare and buttress your point na

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by obaival(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Congrats Mr Seer
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Blackfire(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
I will love to have twins, any lady interested?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by kenesh(f): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
But Money is good indeed. Going to US to visit friends like they are going from lekki to Ikoyi.congrats Paul.
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by celebsnest(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
pls like us on Facebook [url]facebook.com/celebsnest[/url]
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by myners007: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Namdi Kanu...Over to you cos its your turn to pay a visit. Let us see the guts that u have
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
celebsnest:

Barely days after music mogul and legendary Nigerian singer, Innocent Idibia aka Tuface visited Paul Okoye's twins in the US, Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin has also visited Paul Okoye and Anita’s twin babie..

The father of one, who shared photos with the babies and Paul, wrote;

“Visited the newest Twins in town yesterday @rudeboypsquare @anita_okoye.
Beautiful and calm. Up Next for me Twins

May God Bless and grow them according to His Will

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/ubi-franklin-visits-paul-okoye-psquares-twins-photo/

Amen.
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
One obula di na pilgrimage...okay ooo
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Draccccula: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wait it seems dis twins of a thing is becoming a tradition among celebs o.Is their a pill they use they are not telling us abt

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by potbelly(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Paul Okoye's home is now the new Mecca for yeyebrities as a strategy to remain in the news grin

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
oooo my sweet paul...... U r blessed...Being a twin and havin a twin also is a great wonderful feeling.....congrats

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by martineverest(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nigerian yeyebrities Yeye sha...... Dem don turn okoye twins to tourist Centre

They do anything to make news
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by EseWealth(f): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Blackfire:
I will love to have twins, any lady interested?
wait let me call my friend for you

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Blackfire(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
EseWealth:
wait let me call my friend for you

*puts on my Christmas clothes, pose like movie star *

Am waiting bae
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by EseWealth(f): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Blackfire:

*puts on my Christmas clothes, pose like movie star *

Am waiting bae
on her way now
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Scarcitato(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
D way people re giving birth to twins nowadays is giving me concerned. Two of my neigbourhs did d same last year, two dis year and dey av been calling one pregnant lady beside my door iyaibeji even still pregnant.... Make I kuku go tap d glory oo

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:

Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Teewhy2:
Don't tell me he flew all the way from Nigeria to just go and greet the twins. If na so money good ooo , But meanwhile where is my whistle make i blow am because where he see money waste to enter flight just to go US greet the twins when he can use skype.
But he's not complaining angry grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by sammuell(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
MAKE I GO VISIT MY OWN
Re: Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Mogaji's Recent Pictures / 2face's Rumors Club To Host Floyd Mayweather In June / 'Pregnant' Iheoma Nnadi Glows In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.