Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Partners Needed For A Magazine. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Partners Needed For A Magazine. (820 Views)

Business Partners Needed - Work With Your Phone And Earn 2021 / Volunteers/partners Needed For Community And Government Support Services / Marketing Partners Needed As GNLD Distributors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partners Needed For A Magazine. by EkeneOlaedo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm Olaedo, a Mass Communication Student in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
I am about working on launching a lifestyle and Fashion magazine later this year.

Thing is, I need partners and I need them Asap. Partners would include, co-producers, writers/editors, models, Photographers, makeup artists and graphics designers.

Also, Sponsors are needed, and if you are willing to place an advert at a cheap price, you are welcome as well.

Note: Every partner except writers must be in primarily in any of Enugu state and Anambra. People in other states in the south east are welcomed. The reason for this is because I need people who are close enough to facilitate easy running of things.

Sponsorship can come from any part of Nigeria.

Any interested person should call or text (inbox or WhatApp) this number: +2348064866197. No beeping please.
Re: Partners Needed For A Magazine. by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
EkeneOlaedo:
Hello everyone, I'm Olaedo, a Mass Communication Student in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
I am about working on launching a lifestyle and Fashion magazine later this year.

Thing is, I need partners and I need them Asap. Partners would include, co-producers, writers/editors, models, Photographers, makeup artists and graphics designers.

Also, Sponsors are needed, and if you are willing to place an advert at a cheap price, you are welcome as well.

Note: Every partner except writers must be in primarily in any of Enugu state and Anambra. People in other states in the south east are welcomed. The reason for this is because I need people who are close enough to facilitate easy running of things.

Any interested person should call or text (inbox or WhatApp) this number: +2348064866197. No beeping please.

If you can pay for my writing and video services to grow your brand, then call my number on my profile, as I leave in Onitsha and am ready to work as far as it is paid for nothing more nothing less.
Re: Partners Needed For A Magazine. by Pweedycutie(f): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
That means I can't be part of this crew because am based in the north
Re: Partners Needed For A Magazine. by EkeneOlaedo(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pweedycutie:
That means I can't be part of this crew because am based in the north

Not really dear, like I said, writers are welcome from all over the country. By the way, what's your Specialty?
Re: Partners Needed For A Magazine. by EkeneOlaedo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

If you can pay for my writing and video services to grow your brand, then call my number on my profile, as I leave in Onitsha and am ready to work as far as it is paid for nothing more nothing less.

Bold, but rash. I'd appreciate it if you follow the instructions to pass your message. It warrants you to first call or text to indicate interest and not the other way round. Thank you.
Re: Partners Needed For A Magazine. by Pweedycutie(f): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
EkeneOlaedo:

Not really dear, like I said, writers are welcome from all over the country. By the way, what's your Specialty?
Magazine article writing
Re: Partners Needed For A Magazine. by sammoe(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

If you can pay for my writing and video services to grow your brand, then call my number on my profile, as I leave live in Onitsha and am I'm ready to work as far as it is paid for nothing more nothing less.

There, fixed!

You're welcome. grin

1 Like

Re: Partners Needed For A Magazine. by EkeneOlaedo(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Pweedycutie:

Magazine article writing

Do contact me dear one.

1 Like

Re: Partners Needed For A Magazine. by HiddenManna(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
sammoe:

There, fixed!
You're welcome. grin
Very meticulous!

1 Like

Re: Partners Needed For A Magazine. by HiddenManna(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
EkeneOlaedo:

Wow, this is my niche and thisday style is an inspiration!

Are you still in need of a writer?

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Nigerian Society Engineers Go On Strike??? / Villa Rica Beach Resort Facilities / Canada Based Woman Mechanic Doing Exploit In Toronto: Pictures Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.