Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters (26535 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / The New N24 Billion EFCC Headquarters In Pictures / Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Jelal0007(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
DWJOBScom:
Right they are nolonger terrorists, Enemy of state, disturber of PMB ETC

This present Govt and it's supporters need alot of HELP!

Come after me i dey my office
Who has time 2go after a demented sh!t head?
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by uboma(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
What is the essence of this protest when Diezani Alison-Madueke wants to remain in the United Kingdom?
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Police won't spray them with teargas now,they re now responsible.This government Nd hypocrisy. May God help us.
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Aragon: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kizyte:
This one na junior brother of protest. Protest wey only one person dey do, that one na protest?

This Charly-Charly don dey bite more than he can swallow...

In case you don't realize, Charly Boy is just ONE PERSON and if others, especially the Youths that surfers the most refuse to join should he then give up and sit at home? Whatever he is doing today is not for himself because he is not Broke or suffering. He is actually a Rich man that can afford for his entire family
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by SOPIGO: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
adem30:
This picture shows how comfortable we are with corruption in Nigeria.

Compare the numbers of people that attend the protest to those that attend #ResumeorResign protest.

Y don't u join d protest.....u sitdown under ur comfort zone pressing phone .
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by DWJOBScom(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Jelal0007:
Who has time 2go after a demented sh!t head?

TOO late, i haven't got time to send you to school
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Any youth that will insult Charley Boy (Area Fada) on this thread. May god of thunder strike that person.

god of thunder KO...thor ni

Charles boi just dei mumu him sef around
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by firo08(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Jokers.... APC led govt is know for propaganda... they don't have any evidence to nail her.... this govt is only shouting deziani for Nigerians to believe they are working or fighting corruption. Where is Andrew yakubu? What about the millions dollars found in Lagos? Damn this govt.. damn aboki's, damn Afonja's
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Guyman02: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
9 out of 180m citizens with one placard is now National protest? grin grin
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by ozoemenaca: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
absolute rubish, let Charly Boy continue his protest. He would be tired
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by takenadoh: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
I think area father is ill and he is desperately seeking to be noticed. Who are you to be the judge in this matter, if u are so confident about the matter , why don't u charge her to court? Rubbish
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by akanbiaa(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Perspectives:
I thought they said PDP is sponsoring this guy
With the way judiciary is she is likely to be set free in Nigeria or given light sentence compared to abroad that is why, morover Nigerian laswyers/ Judges might want good share from her loot.

1 Like

Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by positivelord: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
So nobody is attacking Charlie Boy in this particular protest..its ok
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by joenor(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shuoo charlie boy still come out on this one?
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
International thief thief...
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by teflonjake(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Where is the Nigeria Police?

How can they allow this?

This people should be tear gassed!

Dumb government, if it were to be a protest against the current administration you will see them jumping left,right & centre, harassing the Protesters!!!

Yeye dey smell
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by I888(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kizyte:
This one na junior brother of protest. Protest wey only one person dey do, that one na protest?

This Charly-Charly don dey bite more than he can swallow...
why not join them? What are you doing behind your phone or laptop? Oshi! undecided paper tiger.

1 Like

Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by hysteriabox(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mark my words.
When power changes hands, this same Madueke will be given a hero's welcome back to Nigeria. She ll den be crowned with various cheiftancy titles and the reigning government will "conpensate" her for all her troubles.
Ex-Delta govwrnor- case in point.
I beleive we have a bigger problem in ethnic bigotry than in religious bigotry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by 989900: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Charly boy=Respect
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by billyG(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
whoz that guy in blue senator's suit?charlie boi is doing a noble act but her swamp dwellers brothers will not b happy with charlie.

1 Like

Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by KingMicky3286: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Icedprince1d:
Veteran singer, Charly boy aka area fada is currently leading a peaceful protest in front of EFCC headquarters. The protest tagged #bringbackdiezani is calling for the repatriation of the former Minister of Petroleum Resources to Nigeria. She has been accused of committing monumental corruption while she was in office. Some of her properties have been permanently seized by the Federal government.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/08/photos-from-bringbackdiezani-protest.html?m=1

But why Charlie Man too wowo .. did he hug urgly ?
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by ezigr8(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
she needs to face her charges in UK before extraditing her to 9ja otherwise she will be a free woman here in 9ja

Area father your mumu don do o

1 Like

Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Podoski12345: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
I support the protest, how I wish I reside in abj, I would have join them. The fight against corruption has to start from somewhere
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Podoski12345: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
I support the protest, how I wish I reside in abj, I would have join them. The fight against corruption has to start from somewhere [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by mrjojo: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
If it was a wizkid concert now, there will be stampede sef. The youth ain't ready, we are not.
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Annie939(f): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
nice one
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Kizyte(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
I888:
why not join them? What are you doing behind your phone or laptop? Oshi! undecided paper tiger.
Oga, since when your mame turn to Charly-Charly?
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Lumig: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
hysteriabox:
Mark my words.
When power changes hands, this same Madueke will be given a hero's welcome back to Nigeria. She ll den be crowned with various cheiftancy titles and the reigning government will "conpensate" her for all her troubles.
Ex-Delta govwrnor- case in point.
I beleive we have a bigger problem in ethnic bigotry than in religious bigotry
On point!
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by yazach: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
I think it would be better if you guys can travel to London and stage this protest where their prime minister will see you
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Jelal0007(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
DWJOBScom:

TOO late, i haven't got time to send you to school
m0nkey....ala kowey
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by lelvin(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2017

SOLMICHAEL:
This CharlyBoy mumu is not yet done. Just allow EFCC to finish there work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization / Obasanjo Backs Lamido/Amaechi For 2015 / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.