Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters (26530 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / The New N24 Billion EFCC Headquarters In Pictures / Gunmen Attack EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by yemluc: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Your brain must b in ur pocket...coward !!! wat is wrong if u join them to kick against corruption..anofia
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by magzey: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
brainpulse:
Diezani is an international corrupt criminal, she has cases to answer in UK, USA and before her extradition to Nigeria, so she's not coming back soonest. She's one of GEJ partners in corruption crimes

Mean while take all Nigeria's resources for free sweetheart, as you dey roll those eyes, dey totori me, kiss-kiss let me see your face na.
grin grin grin

Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by fyneguy: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sponsored by Deziani and her co-travellers

She stands a better chance of escaping justice here, hence, the need to bring her back.
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by yemite1925: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
if anyone talks against charly boy here may God fire him generation amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Welcomme: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
This charley man is truly a mumu...
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Any youth that will insult Charley Boy (Area Fada) on this thread. May god of thunder strike that person.
U are a goat by nature
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
oluwaseunamos33:

U are a goat by nature
Amen!!
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by slimfit1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Alot of these politicians have cases abroad and it's not only her, Bankole from both sides. What about others we must investigate other not only her.
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
jetbomber17:
Damage control strategy...
after embarrassing your self with the first protest.

Exactly.
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by israelmao(m): 6:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Many will go down with her both from PDP and APC.
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by 2016v2017: 6:49am On Aug 29, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Any youth that will insult Charley Boy (Area Fada) on this thread. May god of thunder strike that person.
I reject it and counsel it.
Any one who will support this protest and will not call for the arrest and resign of buratai for buying house in dubai may God wrath fall on them.
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by 2016v2017: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2017
Icedprince1d:
Veteran singer, Charly boy aka area fada is currently leading a peaceful protest in front of EFCC headquarters. The protest tagged #bringbackdiezani is calling for the repatriation of the former Minister of Petroleum Resources to Nigeria. She has been accused of committing monumental corruption while she was in office. Some of her properties have been permanently seized by the Federal government.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/08/photos-from-bringbackdiezani-protest.html?m=1

Charly oldpapaboy is now seeking for recommendation and favour from FG ,after miracly escaped been lynched in Abuja.I see him being political now because this move is to win the heart of Buhari.
Re: Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters by saad1991: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Icedprince1d:
Veteran singer, Charly boy aka area fada is currently leading a peaceful protest in front of EFCC headquarters. The protest tagged #bringbackdiezani is calling for the repatriation of the former Minister of Petroleum Resources to Nigeria. She has been accused of committing monumental corruption while she was in office. Some of her properties have been permanently seized by the Federal government.

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2017/08/photos-from-bringbackdiezani-protest.html?m=1

I can't stop laughing when I watch it on channel news dis morning expecially when I c dt chaly boy leading dt protest. anyway if I may ask is dt what prompt RESUME OR RESIGN PROTEST IN THE FIRST PLACE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Isemin Is Dead (Former Akwa Ibom First Lady) / NAF Puts Up Presidential Aircraft For Sale, Invites Bidders / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.