Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. (2095 Views)

NDLEA Releases List Of Candidates For Final Screening / Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 / Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by npowerng: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dear 2017 applicant,
There is NO list of candidates anywhere. Please STOP working yourselves into a frenzy.
We will update ALL our Social Media Channels with next steps soon.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by slyd90(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
ok Npower
Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by dennisworld1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
OkFP loading. Make I sit down wait
Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by Deflorence(f): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good to know.
Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by femoboy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pls I need clarification on the Npower tax as to both applicants and participants.
Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by slyd90(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
lalastical mynd44
Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by dapaiks: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Can npower pls notify those involved in ntax that are not shortlisted inorder to stop being in suspence pls thnk u...

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by Xlyad(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Given that some did not get text message for Ntax when initially it was said to be a requirement for the test, it means some will miss out on this process due to errors and mistakes by NPOWER. It is therefore more noble to publish a list of those shortlisted together with their venue and date of verification to avoid exclusion based on poor networ
k or omission.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by pinkguy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please sir when are they going to start updating data ,i need to change ntax to nteach i dont know hw possible its going to be
Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by funmi4love(f): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Artixmentor hope you can see this for clarification
Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by Smartjob1(f): 4:38am On Aug 29, 2017
Interesting...

Tired of searching for that dream job? Tired of making series of HR mistakes? Then join the world's smartest job network www. bejite.com. Find jobs, recruit easily using the most advanced search engine, find, connect, share, and chat with your favourite employers, jobseekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up now and update your CV, profile for a chance to be searched out by recruiters. Grow and expand your brand through your connections. Sign up now. It is free!

By the way, Bankole got his dream job through bejite. Mrs Roila, the CEO of Beacon Gate Limited (thebeacongate.com) uses bejite. Sign up now!

Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by npowerng: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2017
femoboy:
Pls I need clarification on the Npower tax as to both applicants and participants.

Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2017
@Npowerng, there seem to be a discord between your handling and VAIDS handling of Ntax applicants. VAIDS debunked that it is responsible for the next stages thus, referring us back to Npower. At the moment, no physical verification is on going in states, some got texts informing them that they would be contacted and have not been updated. Some others got calls without prior text or mail. Some have no update whatsoever. Why can't they publish names of those who are successful with test and invite them for training in batches after which another test would be done and pass Mark set to choose the 7500 it requires. I'm not trying to teach you your job but the process to me is fraught with mal-handling and irregularities. Now we go everywhere including the loo in anticipation of calls, pls put yourself together. Kindly respond to this.

4 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by Bakrabas: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2017
I don't know why anything Federal is always problematic and children of the less privilege suffer the stress. At the end of the day nothing

Even the Npower that was diplomatically and strategically designed for children of the poor is getting tougher

It's only in Nigeria all animals are not equal...

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. by Jflex07(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
Dear 2017 applicant,
There is NO list of candidates anywhere. Please STOP working yourselves into a frenzy.
We will update ALL our Social Media Channels with next steps soon.
Some people say the stem test is an added advantage, please I want to know if this is true because most people who stay in the rural area can't answer such question, it's kind of complex, even people in the rural area have to go through google or other exam app to answer the stem question. please I need a response from you concerning this asap

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment At Forestry Research Institute Of Nigeria 2018 And How To Apply For / Vacancies In A Reputable Haulage Company / Population Commission Opens Portal To Recruit Nigerian(how To Apply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.