Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing (5024 Views)

Blessing Time / I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. / Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3819203/someone-please-need
I believe so many people can relate to my cry and topic up there sometimes ago. I think mid this year.
Alright,this is what God did.......
After that Passionate plea of how badly I needed job and the family issue,I got a chance to intern without being paid at a construction firm . I went there and stayed with a cousin of mine working tirelessly from 8-7pm Monday through Saturday.
Suddenly, a brother that has never offered me more than 5k gave me a whooping sum of N1.2m to start processing my visa out of the country.
As if that was not enough,within a month...a friend I met during NYSC linked me up with a man in need of a Civil Engineer in Lagos... I got the call, he offered me a 50k monthly salary and I happily took the job ( this was September this year).
Very hectic and demanding job working (8-8pm) Monday till Saturday....
I was becoming lean and lean but I vowed not to relent until I gather all the necessary experience as I was now in charge of a big site owned by a big person in Lagos functioning as the site engineer.
The bettter story come thus,I met a guy on a group online and we became friends.....times he asked for recharge cards and I willingly send to him even during the periods I had no job.
He turned out to be my God sent as he linked me with his cousin that just gave me a project worth N30m
Yesssss!!!! The project has started little by little and I will definitely resign from my present company to own my own company at the end of this year.
My life is completely being turned around.
Who says there is no God? Am a living example of God's favour.
I will like to encourage everyone out there looking for jobs not to relent as our God never changes.
Good night pals

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by missyojo(f): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
waooooo!!! what a marvelous God we serve. congratulations

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Olowogbogboro has turned things around!!!!!!
Things became better after Nathaniel bassey olowogbogboro which I diligently partook in

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
missyojo:
waooooo!!! what a marvelous God we serve. congratulations
Thanks a lot, I do appreciate

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Gentle034(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by mightyleks(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
I believe so many people can relate to my cry and topic up there sometimes ago. I think mid this year.
After that Passionate plea of how badly I needed job and the family issue,I got a chance to intern without being paid at a construction firm . I went there and stayed with a cousin of mine working tirelessly from 8-7pm Monday through Saturday.
Suddenly, a brother that has never offered me more than 5k gave me a whooping sum of N1.2m to start processing my visa out of the country.
As if that was not enough,within a month...a friend I met during NYSC linked me up with a man in need of a Civil Engineer in Lagos... I got the call, he offered me a 50k monthly salary and I happily took the job ( this was September this year).
I was becoming lean and lean but I vowed not to relent until I gather all the necessary experience as I was now in charge of a big site owned by a big person in Lagos functioning as the site engineer.
The bettter story come thus,I met a guy on a group online and we became friends.....times he asked for recharge cards and I willingly send to him even during the periods I had no job.
He turned out to be my God sent as he linked me with his cousin that just gave me a project worth N30m
Yesssss!!!! The project has started little by little and I will definitely resign from my present company to own my own company at the end of this year.
My live is completely being turned around.
I will like to encourage everyone out there looking for jobs not to relent as our God never changes.
Good night pals

And this is the motivation I need

2 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by mightyleks(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
Good night pals

Now that God has opened door don't forget Him and help others too when you can

8 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by MhizzAJ(f): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice one

More blessings fall on you

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
mightyleks:

Now that God has opened door don't forget Him and help others too when you can
Definitely sir,
To start with, the trust my boss has in me I believe (70%) he will allow me choose my own replacement and I will be here to help someone at the right time.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Nice one

More blessings fall on you
Thank you madam...I say Amen to that
A lot more he is doing that I can't say grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by AOMP: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
Good night pals

God Is Great

3 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Heshei: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Glory to God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Paulosky1900: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
Good night pals
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by SpyAC(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wow, God is alife, pls remember to bring ur tithe to the house. Praise the lord somebody
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by dayleke: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congratulations and more blessings bro...
Christmas came early for you.

But one question tho;
Since you not processing the visa right now(just assuming ni o), will you be returning the 1.2m to the giver?
Since that was the purpose for which you were given.
Just curious ni o...

4 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
dayleke:
Congratulations and more blessings bro...
Christmas came early for you.

But one question tho;
Since you not processing the visa right now(just assuming ni o), will you be returning the 1.2m to the giver?
Since that was the purpose for which you were given.
Just curious ni o...
Smiles,if you go through the message well,you will notice the processing has been on since then.
But who says I don't need the visa? grin
Honeymoon,business trip or even break from work could take me to the said country as Visa is not just for a year cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by laff2016(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
U can pls send me yhur digits through my mail,I needed to discuss something very important with u.
Johnsonameh97@gmail. com
Thanks
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
SpyAC:
Wow, God is alife, pls remember to bring ur tithe to the house. Praise the lord somebody
Thanks a lot bro....that was actually a key locker!!
I missed paying my tithe of october and I promised to pay both October and November together..the first week of December came and I paid the 2month own together...3 days after, this came from someone I never met before...
God pls test me more with billions, I will love to pay tithes in billions grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by byemx06(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
Good night pals

inspire bro ......ve been praying for job and I knw it will come soon
congrat bro

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by jwals: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congratulations, I key into your testimony, mine is coming too in JESUS name

4 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
laff2016:
U can pls send me yhur digits through my mail,I needed to discuss something very important with u.
Johnsonameh97@gmail. com
Thanks
You can drop me your number,I will contact you myself tomorrow
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
byemx06:

inspire bro ......ve been praying for job and I knw it will come soon
congrat bro
Thanks a lot bro, may your testimony come soonest
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by byemx06(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Opeyemiebun:

Thanks a lot bro, may your testimony come soonest
ameen

thanks all d best.......... b prudent is not easy D's a big opurtn utilize it well

2 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by abby4ade: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
@opeyemiebun this is inspiring.... Things of joy will not cease in your life. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
abby4ade:
@opeyemiebun this is inspiring.... Things of joy will not cease in your life. Amen.
Thank you so much
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
byemx06:

ameen

thanks all d best.......... b prudent is not easy D's a big opurtn utilize it well
Thank you so much for this advice,I do appreciate

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by laff2016(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Opeyemiebun:

You can drop me your number,I will contact you myself tomorrow
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
laff2016:
No problem , I will call you tomorrow though I already sent you a mail through a gmail account
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Treasure17(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congratulations op. I'm happy for you. Ours is on the way

1 Like

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by shedy03(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Opeyemiebun:
Good night pals
prayers and hard work sure does magic. God answers prayers no matter how long one has to wait.
congratulations OP.

2 Likes

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Opeyemiebun: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
shedy03:

prayers and hard work sure does magic. God answers prayers no matter how long one has to wait.
congratulations OP.
Thank you shedrack03 grin
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Solahted: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congratulations OP. Your blessing will be permanent. I am a young talented Civil/Structural Engineer. I hold a master's degree in Civil Engineering. I have more than 3 years experience in design and construction of building and highway.I'm searching for a challenging role to play in any construction firm because I want to practice in my field. Please, I'm available if there is any job opportunities or referrals. You can reach me via stephenadesola@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Current Vacancies In A Renowned Commercial Bank / A Nairalander Who Commited Suiccide / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.