|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,642,486 members, 6,186,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 March 2021 at 11:37 AM
N-power: 100 Past Questions And Answers + Free Pycometric Test Questions / Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / Are You Wondering What To Do After Your Assessment Test? We Wait. (2) (3) (4)
|N-power: Over 100 Past Questions You Must Study To Pass Your Assessment by Gabbyrabby: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2020|
*N-Power: Over 100 Past Questions you must study to pass your Assessment(See questions)*
N-Power is a federal government initiative by the Buhari led administration to eradicate poverty among the youths in Nigeria. It features a two years programme designed for both graduates and non graduates. The categories available on the platform includes N-Power Teach, N-Power Creative, N-Power Tech, N-Power Knowledge and others.
During the recruitment process, there is always a CBT online assessment test you have to take to be able to qualify for the programme. The question areas are general questions, English, Mathematics, Current Affairs, Computer Software and applications and general questions about yourself.
For the purpose of this post, we provide you real time exam questions from past sets and it is worthy to mention that questions are always heavily repeated in most of the sets.
1. Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
2. How did you do in the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.
a. Will have done
b. Can have done
c. Must have done
d. May have done
e. Could have done
3. The Capital of Lagos State is_____
4. If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?
5. Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that _________
a. She attracted everybody’s attention
b. Everybody was surprised that she attended the part
c. None of the options
d. Everybody looked down at her
e. She was notorious for her behaviour
6. Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
a. Alhaji Mai Borno
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Godwin Emefiele
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo.
7. In words number 14 can be written as _________
8. [Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas.
9. A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________
a. A platform
b. A lagoon
c. A lake
d. An island
e. None of the options.
10. Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _________?
a. Could she
b. Didn’t she
c. Should she
d. Did she
e. Can she.
11. Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
12. At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
13. At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
a. Smartphone (mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
14. Do you have any physical disability?
16. Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
a. 3rd Class / Pass
b. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
c. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
d. 1st Class / Distinction
e. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
g. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
h. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
k. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
l. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
17. What is your current employment status?
18. A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average speed.
(b) x+ ykmh-1/3
(c) x+2 ykmh-1
(d) 2x+ ykmh-1/3
19. The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
20. A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make?
[Take π=22/7] (a) 2.5
21. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
22. A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
(a) 45 years`
(b) 48 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 74 years
23. If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
24. If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
25. The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
26. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
Use the following information for question 36 and 36.
The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order,16 of the surnames begin with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
27. What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
28. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
29. Have you moved into your new house yet? Not yet. The rooms________.
(a) is being painted
(b) None of the options
(c) is painted
(d) are painted
(e) are being painted
d. None of the above
48. The highest court in Nigeria is?
a. The Supreme Court
b. The National Industrial Court
c. The Federal High Court
d. The Privy Council
49. _______is anything that has weight and can occupy space.
a. an object
b. a solid
d. a mineral
50. Tom ______ Elizabeth to go to the hospital
c. saying to
d. telling to
51. Thanks for remembering my birthday, but you……..bought me a present.
a. shouldn’t have
d. have had to
NPOWER TAX ASSESSMENT SET A
1. Workers get paid N160000 for working for five days. How much will 5 workers get paid for a day?
a. N 40,000
b. N 30,000
c. N 25,000
d. N 10,000
2. Not speaking to anyone _______, but shouldn’t we clean the house?
c. in particular
3. Which is the largest number in 15/17, 15/18, 15/19, 15/21?
4. The Black shield in Nigeria’s Coat of Arms represents?
a. All of the options
c. good soil
5. A family with two parents and their children is called ____________ .
a. extended family
b. social family
c. nuclear family
d. small family
6. The EFCC was established to perform one of the following duties.
a. Prosecute economic crimes
b. Support government officials
c. Arrest politicians who rig elections
d. Arrest lazy politicians
7. In words number 14 can be written as ____.
8. I thought you ________.
a. were going to have lunch with us.
b. go to have lunch with us
c. will to have lunch with us.
d. have going to have lunch with us.
9. When we multiply an exact number by zero what will be the exact answer?
a. the exact number
b. cannot be multiplied
d. None of these
10. All the people in a country or area who are entitled to vote in an election can be referred to as _____________.
11. The door can’t be broken. He _________.
a. have just fixed it.
b. fix it.
c. is just fixed it.
d. has just fixed it.
12. Nigeria is divided into _____ geopolitical zones.
13. Thanks for remembering my birthday, but you……..bought me a present.
a. shouldn’t have
b. have had to
For full questions��������������
|Re: N-power: Over 100 Past Questions You Must Study To Pass Your Assessment by fados4sure(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2020|
Wow! What can I say? You're the boss. I still remember number 9 question.
|Re: N-power: Over 100 Past Questions You Must Study To Pass Your Assessment by Upaka(f): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2020|
Thanks for this
|Re: N-power: Over 100 Past Questions You Must Study To Pass Your Assessment by Bigseven(m): 2:01am On Jun 23, 2020|
Shebi if person fail hin go repeat Npower for two years again? cos mi wan repeat tam.
|Re: N-power: Over 100 Past Questions You Must Study To Pass Your Assessment by phemmyfour: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2020|
Trust people will lie very well in no 17
|Re: N-power: Over 100 Past Questions You Must Study To Pass Your Assessment by wiseone28: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2020|
Op are you saying they will keep repeating questions every time?
|Re: N-power: Over 100 Past Questions You Must Study To Pass Your Assessment by Johnmattee(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2020|
do they train people for N-power tech or how is it done?
|Re: N-power: Over 100 Past Questions You Must Study To Pass Your Assessment by Honeysheabutter: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2020|
Thanks for those questions
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107