Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You (1476 Views)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / Words And Acronyms That Gained Popularity In Year 2020. / We Often Use Acronyms That We Do Not Know Their Meaning In Our Everyday Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by othman11(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Do we know actual full form of some words
•News paper =
North East West South past and present events report.
•Chess =
Chariot, Horse, Elephant, Soldiers.
•Cold =
Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease.
•Joke =
Joy of Kids Entertainment.
•Aim =
Ambition in Mind.
•Date =
Day and Time Evolution.
•Eat =
Energy and Taste.
•Tea =
Taste and Energy Admitted.
•Pen =
Power Enriched in Nib.
•Smile =
Sweet Memories in Lips Expression.
•SIM =
Subscriber Identity Module
•etc. =
End of Thinking Capacity
•OK =
Objection Killed
•Or =
Orl Korec (Greek Word)
•Bye =
Be with you Everytime
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Kxngstein(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
looks forced to me. but it's cool though

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by ElderlyPerson(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
TEAM-Together Each Achieve Mandate,
Sin- Satan Identification Number
FEAR-fail everything and run
NYSC- Now Your Struggle Continues
NEPA- Never Expect Power Again

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by oceandive: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kxngstein:
looks forced to me. but it's cool though
Common It is False and not force
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
othman11:
Do we know actual full form of some words •News paper = North East West South past and present events report. •Chess = Chariot, Horse, Elephant, Soldiers. •Cold = Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease. •Joke = Joy of Kids Entertainment. •Aim = Ambition in Mind. •Date = Day and Time Evolution. •Eat = Energy and Taste. •Tea = Taste and Energy Admitted. •Pen = Power Enriched in Nib. •Smile = Sweet Memories in Lips Expression. •SIM = Subscriber Identity Module •etc. = End of Thinking Capacity •OK = Objection Killed •Or = Orl Korec (Greek Word) •Bye = Be with you Everytime
cool stuff.
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Friedyokes: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
oceandive:

its c'mon or come on...i think he meant the meanings attributed to each "acronym" is forced ...meaning it doesn't quite fit

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by valgbo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
oceandive:

Funny when someone tries to correct another........ But end up making a total fool out of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Kxngstein(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
oceandive:

I actually meant to say "forced" and not false
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Kxngstein(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Friedyokes:
its c'mon or come on...i think he meant the meanings attributed to each "acronym" is forced ...meaning it doesn't quite fit

Exactly.
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by Kxngstein(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
valgbo:
Funny when someone tries to correct another........ But end up making a total fool out of themselves.

really funny
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by lordsharks(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Very informative
Re: Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You by AkProsper(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Formed!!! . . . . . . . . Check my signature⏬⏬⏬

(1) (Reply)

Unilag 2017/2018 Inter/intra Faculty Transfer / What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me / List Of States That Have Announced Schools Resumption Date(details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.