Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me (1470 Views)

Ebonyi State Child Invents ATM Machine That Dispense Cash For Personal Use And A / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by olus01(m): 1:19am On Sep 06, 2020
good day nairalanders
please spear me my errors

on the 8 of August last year,I used my firstbank master card to make a withdrawal at the nearest ATM Which was Access bank ATM machine located inside kogi state polytechnic lokoja, unfortunately 5k was debited from my bank account but I wasn't paid. and I had done every of my possible best to make them refund my money including calling my bank which was firstbank,I mail my bank, I reported to CBN but till now no avail.

though I had already paid the owner and this 5k didn't worth this stress but the money really cost me alot
which one of it is "Trust.
so am here to seek for help, maybe anyone call advice me on how I will be refund
please help me pust it to promise Land
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by Buddy0: 1:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Firstly stop using another Bank ATM to withdraw money, because if something goes wrong resolving it won't be easy.

Secondly I will advise you move on, to rectify it, firstbank have to contact acces and pass your request, given to the amount of your money they might not take it seriouse as they should.

But if you really want your money and don't mind the struggle, keep going to the bank and file your complain. Las Las they have to listen.
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by ipobarethieves: 4:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Buddy0:
Firstly stop using another Bank ATM to withdraw money, because if something goes wrong resolving it won't be easy.

Secondly I will advise you move on, to rectify it, firstbank have to contact acces and pass your request, given to the amount of your money they might not take it seriouse as they should.

But if you really want your money and don't mind the struggle, keep going to the bank and file your complain. Las Las they have to listen.
nothing wrong in using another bank to withdraw Ur money.. FBN do resolve thing like dis afta complain/credit u back asap..Why not contact First/their Twitter handle and watch how they'll apologize and do the needful
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by ipobarethieves: 5:05am On Sep 06, 2020
olus01:
good day nairalanders

on the 8 of August last year,I used my firstbank master card to make a withdrawal at the nearest ATM Which was Access bank ATM machine located inside kogi state polytechnic lokoja, unfortunately 5k was debited from my bank account but I wasn't not paid. and I had done every of my possible best to make them refund my money including calling my bank which was firstbank,I mail my bank, I reported to CBN but till now no avail.

though I had already paid the owner and this 5k didn't worth this stress but the money really cost me alot
so am here to seek for help, maybe anyone call advice me on how I will be refund

contact FBN first contact on twitter.tell dem the date/time, location ,bank and watch how they'll solve it
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by Collins4u1(m): 5:36am On Sep 06, 2020
Buddy0 [s:
post=93620259]Firstly stop using another Bank ATM to withdraw money, because if something goes wrong resolving it won't be easy.[/s]

Firstly, stop using an Analogue bank that thinks they've made it. GTBank Should be your first choice bank.
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by DesignPro(m): 5:42am On Sep 06, 2020
I experienced this too. In my own case the ATM machine went off when the money was about the come out. So the money and atm card got sticked and I had already been debited. It took 31days before it got resolved and my 5k gets credited back to me.

Happened with Eco bank ATM machine, I used access bank ATM card
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by DesignPro(m): 5:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Collins4u1:

Firstly, stop using an Analogue bank that thinks they've made it. GTBank Should be your first choice bank.

GTBank that haven't been able to resolve my 3k that was debited due to that faulty ATM machine for months now.

I have filled forms and even messaged them on twitter with no success.

I just had to give up.

All banks has issue. I still think Access bank is the best when it comes to resolving issues like this.

GTBank are cooperate scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by mespusinglez(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Eyah, The IGWE must hear this
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by muller101(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Send them a mail. That's how I go about my own recoveries.
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by Petyr1: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
One of the reasons I love FCMB is that they are quick in resolving issues like this. I was debited 4k by UBA ATM and I went to the bank to complain. They refunded my money back within 2 weeks
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by ArticleBeast: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Can't remember when last I used ATM when POS service is beside my house.
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Since last year? That your bank is not efficient. Change it.

Its your bank that will help you rectify that problem. Its just that it will take longer now since it been over a year cos they'll have to trace the transaction back to last year when it happened to be able to ascertain if the transaction went through or not. It will be in the records on their system.

Just take out a day and sit on their neck until they resolve it. You may start by calling their customer care line and ask them to help you check it over the phone. It will be rectified and money reversed.

Thats why I like Diamond Access. you'll get a reversal immediately you complain.

Just follow the process I gave above.

Good luck.
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by escohido123: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
olus01:
good day nairalanders

on the 8 of August last year,I used my firstbank master card to make a withdrawal at the nearest ATM Which was Access bank ATM machine located inside kogi state polytechnic lokoja, unfortunately 5k was debited from my bank account but I wasn't paid. and I had done every of my possible best to make them refund my money including calling my bank which was firstbank,I mail my bank, I reported to CBN but till now no avail.

You have no business with Access Bank.
U are suppose to liaise with ur bank to dispute the transaction against Access Bank.

Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by escohido123: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Can't remember when last I used ATM when POS service is beside my house.

Oga u better be careful with this ur pos stuff.
Most pos operators are criminals.
They get ur card details and steak from u.
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by ArticleBeast: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
escohido123:

Oga u better be careful with this ur pos stuff.
Most pos operators are criminals.
They get ur card details and steak from u.
The one close to my house knows that I will kill him for any attempted attempt. I use only that guy and no one else. Infact I am using him because he doesn't have boys working for him.
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by paulolee(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
mine was when a faulty first bank atm swallowed my card on a friday evening, i nearly cried when they told me dt i av to check bk on the following week n the worst part was dt they was public holiday dt next week..
Re: What Access Bank ATM Machine Did To Me by escohido123: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
ArticleBeast:

The one close to my house knows that I will kill him for any attempted attempt. I use only that guy and no one else. Infact I am using him because he doesn't have boys working for him.

I know but sometimes this pos operators are offered cash for people's card details

(1) (Reply)

10 Brutal Ugly Truths Of Life / "I Want To Pay His Fees": Professor Searches For 14yr Old Boy Who's Maths Genius / Lbs (pan-african University) Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.