Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry (18766 Views)

Nigeria agent, high quality, battery cage, layer battery cage, poultry cage / Nigeria,lagos Poultry Cage, Chicken Cage, Battery Cage / Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by franky044(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
hi nairalanders,
i am planning to go into poultry farming and was told battery cage is the best, where can i get battery cage to buy and do u have idea about the cost
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by kenny222: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2010
hello i saw ur request on nairalnad. i can help you to get a very cheap battery cage at cheaper rate. u may call me on 08035142782.
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by Anny0526(f): 9:53am On May 15, 2010
Dear Sir ,
  How are you ?
  I am Anny Wang , I read your information on “http://www.nairaland.com

Pl share your time with me , I had worked in a company for two years , there were some customers from Nigeria for poultry cage , My father has the factory for poultry cage and wire mesh , I would like to do my own business . for researching the market of poultry cage and wire mesh , Last month , I left the company and went to Nigeria .

I had gone to Lagos , Abuja , Enugu , Jos and Kano and visited my customers ‘ farms , some of the chicken are on the ground and some are in the cage , but they looked like not good . Also they showed me the local market of poultry cage and wire mesh , there are many shops .

The market is great , I would like to develop my business and plan to open company in Nigeria in the future .

So it is my pleasure if you give me your information and your advice .

Anny Wang 
Jinjin.0526@hotmail.com
Anny0526@yahoo.cn

Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by ayodele123(m): 7:25am On Aug 24, 2010
Yes the battery cage system is the best for the following reasons:

the eggs stay clean and are not easily broken
the eggs can easily be retrieved by the farmer
the chickens have reduced risks of infection as they have no direct contact with their droppings
the cages can easily be kept clean
records and counting will be very easy

there are new and there are old cages. it will depend on your funds. the new ones both imported and locally made are very costly
but there are old cages that are cheap and very durable and will last for years
for a beginner with limited funds, buy old cages ie fairly used but in good condition.
there are 2 layer and 3 layer battery cages. the 2 layer can hold 60 birds and the 3 layer holds 90 birds
i am in the poultry farming business and my address is ayodeleade2002@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by Grace4faith: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2012
kenny222: hello i saw ur request on nairalnad. i can help you to get a very cheap battery cage at cheaper rate. u may call me on 08035142782.
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by Grace4faith: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2012
pls do u knw where i can get fairly used battery cage.a reply wud be most apprctd.tnx
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by obnelly: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
You can contact me for your battery cages,I have built cages for farmers across Nigeria.Also,I built bio reactors that convert farm waste or manure into useful bio fuel for power generation(electricity) and heating for brooding chicks on farm.
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by Farmafric(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Premium quality Battery cages ISO9001 certified. Capacity is 120 per unit, three tiers, electro galvanized with 25 years warranty. A UK design.
Price: N85000
Call: 08099515923,08028686234,08074349597,08136241647
Email: adoyipaul@yahoo.com

Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by egbuchee: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
@ obnelly, i want to know if you have fairly used cages and the cost. Thanks for the info u gv to me, it is really helping.
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by Farmafric(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
Farmafric: Premium quality Battery cages ISO9001 certified. Capacity is 120 per unit, three tiers, electro galvanized with 25 years warranty. A UK design.
Price: N89000
Call: 08099515923,08028686234,08074349597,08136241647
Email: adoyipaul@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by seeker007: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
[quote author=Grace4faith][/quote]
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by Farmafric(m): 2:58am On Jun 29, 2013
Cages available include: Full Automated cages, Semi automatic and electrogalvernised. Call
08099515923. Or visit our site.
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by CornerChen: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703
franky044: hi nairalanders,
i am planning to go into poultry farming and was told battery cage is the best, where can i get battery cage to buy and do u have idea about the cost
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by eazeefix: 3:04am On Oct 11, 2013
I have 42 units of fairly used cages for sale. Used for only one laying cycle so you do not need any repairs. U can reach me on 08023116432 or eazeefixng@gmail. com
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by eazeefix: 3:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by Farmafric(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
contact us for your purchase and delivery of poultry cages. www.farmergiantltd.com or call 08099515923

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by CornerChen: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature Control System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703 or by skype: j.vin.chen

Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by CornerChen: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature Control System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703 or by skype: j.vin.chen

kenny222: hello i saw ur request on nairalnad. i can help you to get a very cheap battery cage at cheaper rate. u may call me on 08035142782.
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by CornerChen: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2013

ayodele123: Yes the battery cage system is the best for the following reasons:

the chickens have reduced risks of infection as they have no direct contact with their droppings

there are new and there are old cages. it will depend on your funds. the new ones both imported and locally made are very costly
for a beginner with limited funds, buy old cages ie fairly used but in good condition.
there are 2 layer and 3 layer battery cages. the 2 layer can hold 60 birds and the 3 layer holds 90 birds

Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by CornerChen: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2013

obnelly: You can contact me for your battery cages,I have built cages for farmers across Nigeria.Also,I built bio reactors that convert farm waste or manure into useful bio fuel for power generation(electricity) and heating for brooding chicks on farm.
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by CornerChen: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2013
Dear Sir,

This is Mr. Corner from Henan Jinfeng Poultry Equipment Co., Ltd. which is the largest manufacturer of Poultry equipment and related products in China. Our products include Cage Rearing System, Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature Control System and others.

If you have any interests, kindly send your details requirements and contact information to my email vin.chensn@gmail.com.
We have a representative in Nigeria, we can ask our representative to contact you.

Best regards,
Corner Chen/Sales Manager
Henan Jinfeng Poultry Equipment Co., Ltd
Add: North of Jinfeng Road, Xiping County Industrial Park,
Zhumadian City, Henan Province, China
Mobile: 00-86-158 3839 8703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com
Web: www.jinmu999.com

Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by CornerChen: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2013
Dear Sir,

This is Mr. Corner from Henan Jinfeng Poultry Equipment Co., Ltd. which is the largest manufacturer of Poultry equipment and related products in China. Our products include Cage Rearing System, Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature Control System and others.

If you have any interests, kindly send your details requirements and contact information to my email vin.chensn@gmail.com.
We have a representative in Nigeria, we can ask our representative to contact you.

Best regards,

ayodele123: Yes the battery cage system is the best for the following reasons:

Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by CornerChen: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2013
Dear Sir,

Best regards,

Farmafric: Cages available include: Full Automated cages, Semi automatic and electrogalvernised. Call
08099515923. Or visit our site.
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by Farmafric(m): 5:17am On Nov 24, 2013
Farmergiant Nigeria Limited is the largest supplier of Quality Poultry Cages in Nigeria. Call 08099515923 or email: contact@farmergiantltd.com.
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by motta(m): 5:54am On Nov 24, 2013
Please Do Anybody Know Where I Could Get ''RUBBER PALLET'' To Buy In Lagos Precisely?? Kindly Contact me on 08032138616.. Or 2go @ mottaina or drop ur details i contact u..
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by CornerChen: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2013
We are the largest poultry cages and related equipments manufacturer in China with a representative in Nigeria, what we can supply is semi or full automatic chicken battery cages with best quality and services. If any interests, please let us know. My email is vin.chensn@gmail.com, skype: j.vin.chen, mobile: 00-86-158 3839 8703
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by Chichilas: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
eazeefix: I have 42 units of fairly used cages for sale. Used for only one laying cycle so you do not need any repairs. U can reach me on 08023116432 or eazeefixng@gmail. com

Are the used cages you advertised above still available for sale?
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by obagoriola: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2014
eazeefix: I have 42 units of fairly used cages for sale. Used for only one laying cycle so you do not need any repairs. U can reach me on 08023116432 or eazeefixng@gmail. com

Please is this cage still available? and where is the location? Regards
Re: How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry by Remmy7(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2018
For you fairly used or new cage for broilers, layers and cockerels with quality and affordable materials, kindly call me 09028059287. The new cage is #60,000 per unit and it will contain 96 birds. The fairly used cage is #35,000 per unit.
Call me on 09028059287. We deliver anywhere in Nigeria. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Want To Send Money To India? We Can Handle It For You. / A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.