Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now (1675 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Treatment For bumps And Other Skin Defects / Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Put an end to itching and other skin problems. I experienced this some time ago until i find solution through this herbal soap and liquid bath. I used it and the problem got vanished. I have also recommend the product to lot of people in the same shoe i was and also used it to work out other skin problems like those with bumps, pimples, eczema, ringworm, dark spot, and some other issues. There are ways to use it based on skin problem. Don't hesitate to reach me if you need help. 08035268121. willing to assist!

1 Share

Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Put an end to itching and other skin problems. I experienced this some time ago until i find solution through this herbal soap and liquid bath. I used it and the problem got vanished. I have also recommend the product to lot of people in the same shoe i was and also used it to work out other skin problems like those with bumps, pimples, eczema, ringworm, dark spot, and some other issues. There are ways to use it based on skin problem. Don't hesitate to reach me if you need help. willing to assist!
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
put an end to itching. get fythol herbal soap
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
put end to body itching
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Itching get solution. go for it now
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by bayocanny: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
exporttraining:
I'm having serious itching, how can I get the soap and how much are u selling it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2017
We deliver through transporter. A pack of 6 units cost #500 naira. weight is 90grams/soap. ]
I'm having serious itching, how can I get the soap and how much are u selling it?
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
we deliver anywhere you are.
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2017
I am available now.
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
get in now
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
you can be reach anywhere you are. contact if interested
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
don't feel shy. tell me your skin problems and let's work it out.
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
I have used these product to do wonder to lots of people and still counting. they are really working.
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Good evening! i am ready for your queries.
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Solution to itching is available! i have helped lots of people. share your skin problems and put an end to it.
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by graciamore(f): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2017
does it work for skin tag on the face..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yes, it works. but there is manual treatment for it. I have treated lots of people on that. ]does it work for skin tag on the face..
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
herbal soap that cannot be compared with ordinary soap. it works like magic. get yours!
Re: Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now by exporttraining: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Fythol herbal soap is working.

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye To Fibroid / How Can I Use Honey And Salt To Cure My Stammer / South Africa Edging 1200 Cases On Lockdown Day2 (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.