Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. (1692 Views)

Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor / How To Eliminate FIBRIODS Without SURGERY Or DRUGS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 13, 2015
Please tell me, I want to know because Im considering buying from someone who can get for me. Email me if you can Thx...
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by thorpido(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2015
What do you mean by parasites and are you planning to buy a herbal drug?
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
thorpido:
What do you mean by parasites and are you planning to buy a herbal drug?
yes I am but its like the worm parasite we all carry. In the US they don't sell herbal drug for it. I want something natural because I have never had detox and I want one for me and my children. It would help alto if u could find for me and I pay you through western union or Paypal....
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by thorpido(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
If that's what you want,I could source for for you.
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by sinaj(f): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
I use Raid wink
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Please tell me, I want to know because Im considering buying from someone who can get for me. Email me if you can Thx...
You absolutely don't need herbal drugs for it if you want to eliminate worms from your system. Just ask someone to get you "combactrin".
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by IamOpemipo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mebendazole 100mg for 2days..u good to go
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
slimmy05:
You absolutely don't need herbal drugs for it if you want to eliminate worms from your system. Just ask someone to get you "combactrin".
Like who
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Mebendazole 100mg for 2days..u good to go
where can I get this
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Like who
tongue I don't know, I have a friend coming August, so it depends on the urgency.
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
slimmy05:
tongue I don't know, I have a friend coming August, so it depends on the urgency.
k guess I can wait....
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
ebonyeyez:
k guess I can wait....
Do you want a drug for worm expeller?
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by IamOpemipo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
ebonyeyez:
where can I get this

@ dat chemist in ya area..it's an OTC (over the counter) drug.
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
IamOpemipo:

@ dat chemist in ya area..it's an OTC (over the counter) drug.
I want natural but Thx anyway
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
slimmy05:
Do you want a drug for worm expeller?
yes please tell me and where can I get it? Are you capable in getting the drug for me if I send u money?
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
ebonyeyez:
yes please tell me and where can I get it? Are you capable in getting the drug for me if I send u money?
I have a friend coming to Illinois in August. Which state are you?
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
slimmy05:
I have a friend coming to Illinois in August. Which state are you?
Memphis,Tennssee
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by IamOpemipo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
ebonyeyez:
I want natural but Thx anyway

Aii..wlcm
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by wonyi: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Boa oil n ori( Shea butter).please the original n wait for the wound to heal
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 15, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Memphis,Tennssee
am in Johnson City, Tennessee. Would meet him up and probably post it down there for you
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 15, 2015
slimmy05:
am in Johnson City, Tennessee. Would meet him up and probably post it down there for you
k hmu
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 15, 2015
ebonyeyez:
k hmu
how's Memphis? Need to see the city this summer
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 15, 2015
slimmy05:
how's Memphis? Need to see the city this summer
apocalypse, don't ever come here. Its gang iinfested and my own people shooting and killing each other of nonsense. Innocent lives are taken because of gun violence and especially young children. In my city, a five year old girl was playing outside when someone was driving by shooting and she was shot in the head. She later died. That same day a 15 year old girl was sleeping in her bed and another drive by shooting happened she was shot also because of this and later died. The next day in the afternoon it was another drive by shooting where 2 adults were shot and also a young baby girl. The baby girl survived but the 2 adults later died. Its sad and I cry so much because of this violence.
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 15, 2015
ebonyeyez:
apocalypse, don't ever come here. Its gang iinfested and my own people shooting and killing each other of nonsense. Innocent lives are taken because of gun violence and especially young children. In my city, a five year old girl was playing outside when someone was driving by shooting and she was shot in the head. She later died. That same day a 15 year old girl was sleeping in her bed and another drive by shooting happened she was shot also because of this and later died. The next day in the afternoon it was another drive by shooting where 2 adults were shot and also a young baby girl. The baby girl survived but the 2 adults later died. Its sad and I cry so much because of this violence.
I am aware of the situation there in Memphis, but what the hell are you still doing there? Tell your hubby to get you guys outta there asap
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 15, 2015
slimmy05:
I am aware of the situation there in Memphis, but what the hell are you still doing there? Tell your hubby to get you guys outta there asap
We both are in school and this is my hometown. Next year we've already planning for our big move to California, Los Angeles.
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 15, 2015
ebonyeyez:
We both are in school and this is my hometown. Next year we've already planning for our big move to California, Los Angeles.
Good, that place is not good place at all.
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by tforever(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2015
ebonyeyez:
are you in the USA.
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 20, 2015
tforever:
are you in the USA.
yes I am
Re: Please Tell Me What Do You Use To Eliminate Parasites From Your Body.. by skillsbaba(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Memphis,Tennssee

Go to any GNC store and you'll have a lot to choose from

(1) (Reply)

Man Suffering From Constipation For 10 Years Has 11-pound Stool Removed. / Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Medical Trips And Poor State Of Health Institutions / Is It Compulsory To Take Paracetamol Along Side Anti-malaria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.