Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! (534 Views)

Where Was God When The Big Bang Happened? / Pope: The Theories Of Evolution And Big Bang Are Real, God Not A Magician / Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
1st Bang => Question from an atheist

Where Did God came from, What or Who created God?

A Honest Answer, I DO NOT KNOW there is no any authority that declare such

2nd Bang => Question from a theist

Where Did the first microbe came from, What or Who created the microbe?

A Honest Answer I DO NOT KNOW there is no any authority or published research that declare such.
Re: 2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
So What Do we believe?

The account of creature or Evolution
Re: 2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! by ijobaooorun(m): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: 2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! by 0079jaBond(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Though I'm a believer but if you're banking on this particular logic, I think you'd rather confuse than convince me.

Atheists could provide further scientific proofs (however insignificant they are anyway) to back up their claim while the theists, in this context of your thesis, would only manage to fall back to "preaching".

Either way, no one gets edified and the endless vain, logical conversations adds up to nothing. Recall, the foolishness of man's intellect shuts him out from God's wisdom.

#my2kobo
Re: 2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! by obinna58(m): 2:26am On Aug 29, 2017
GoodMuyis:
1st Bang => Question from an atheist

Where Did God came from, What or Who created God?

A Honest Answer, I DO NOT KNOW there is no any authority that declare such

2nd Bang => Question from a theist

Where Did the first microbe came from, What or Who created the microbe?

A Honest Answer I DO NOT KNOW there is no any authority or published research that declare such.

How did God came into existence
Re: 2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
obinna58:

How did God came into existence

.I Do Not Know
But He was from the beginning
Re: 2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
0079jaBond:
Though I'm a believer but if you're banking on this particular logic, I think you'd rather confuse than convince me.

Atheists could provide further scientific proofs (however insignificant they are anyway) to back up their claim while the theists, in this context of your thesis, would only manage to fall back to "preaching".

This is just a random thought resulting from long time observation from various argument Between A n T, no logic here. And any further scientific proofs which is random selection will dig more hole than necessary.

Do you wonder why no counter opinion? the declaration is Honest truth
Re: 2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! by obinna58(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
GoodMuyis:

.I Do Not Know
But He was from the beginning
Beginning of what?
Re: 2 Honest Answer To 2 Big Bang Questions!!! by NairalandSARS: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wetin concern Atheists concern big bang?

(1) (Reply)

House On The Rock Church / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 05/11/2017) Why Praise Him? / Open Letter To Governor Akinwunmi Ambode On Hijabite Victimization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.