Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Help! Protruding Stomach - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Protruding Stomach (2521 Views)

Thumb Sucking Could Lead To Protruding Teeth And Speech Difficulty - Newsphases / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Protruding Tommies After Delivery-solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Protruding Stomach by agabaI23(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2010
Seun:

People say it works, but all the fat people I know (outside television/movies) are still fat.
Oprah Winfrey once did a series about her exercise group, but she's still fat and matronly.
You need to see Ophrah before and after the exercise. It is all about discipline because it need discipline to maitain the flat figure.

Look at Britany Spears when she was in melt down. Her tommy was so flabby that it was once touted she was 3 months preggers. Look at her now.
It works really well just needs discipline to remain there.
Re: Help! Protruding Stomach by namazon: 3:17am On Feb 28, 2010
You have to understand that it is all about calorie intake. Calories in vs. calories out. If you are eating more than you are burning off, then you most likely will gain weight. If you are eating less you are burning off, you will lose weight. I guess the point is, you may need to need to track what you eat to begin with and make adjustments from there. Here are ways to go about this:

1. write down what you eat, including drinks, for about a week just to see what you eat on a daily basis. Be as honest as you can here as it is for your own benefit and no one else.
2. after this week of writing your food diary, see where you think you are eating too much and how you are eating.
3. if you pinpoint where you intake is too high, try and think of why, is it because a.) hadn't eaten enough the meal before b.) you were bored or c.) you were around people who encourage you to eat more etc. etc.
4. determine which foods are too calorie dense or processed and replace them with healthier substitutions
5. if you eat out of habit, as this may be the case with many, try to replace the food with other activity like exercise or even try another healthier food in ts place lie fruits, or vegetables. As long as you can figure out a way to make them more palatable for you as not everyone enjoys just plain salad.
6. try to drink more water because a lot of times when we think we are hungry, it is really because we are just thirsty.
7. lastly, be patient with your body. It will make the necessary weight adjustments if you are kind and patient with it.

Best of luck with this, any more help needed pm me. smiley
Re: Help! Protruding Stomach by genetokky(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2010
come and see my physio. call me on 08035070265
Re: Help! Protruding Stomach by Fogman(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ namazon, thanks alot. Your advice is noted!
Re: Help! Protruding Stomach by MrCrackles(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2010
genetokky:

come and see my physio. call me on 08035070265
Get lost. . . .Who is your physio?
Will you take your number down now!!
Re: Help! Protruding Stomach by namazon: 1:23am On Mar 04, 2010
No problem Fogman, just be patient and take it one day at a time. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Boffins Invent 'sperm Collecting Machine' / Is It Adviceable To Remove Pubic Hairs With Shaving Powder? / No Bra Day Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.