Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Spent 10 Yrs Under Lagos Bridge With Top Drug Dealers - Pastor Dolapo Osinbajo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Spent 10 Yrs Under Lagos Bridge With Top Drug Dealers - Pastor Dolapo Osinbajo (607 Views)

Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions / Ibidunni Ighodalo Honoured By Dolapo Osinbajo At Runway Jazz Humanitarian Award / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent 10 Yrs Under Lagos Bridge With Top Drug Dealers - Pastor Dolapo Osinbajo by Slaybaby1(f): 3:34am On Aug 29, 2017
Wife of the Vice President of Nigeria, Pastor Dolapo Osinbajo, has related how she put in around 10 years with road urchins under a few famous Lagos connects in an offer to reshape their lives.

The VP’s wife spoke at a “Teens Career Conference” put together by The Everlasting Arms Parish (TEAP) of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, Garki, Abuja.

She said, “When I became a worker in the church, the first place I worked was the Teenage Church and for 10 years I was in the Children’s Church.

“For 10 years, I was under the bridge; under the bridge in Lagos with ‘Area Boys’. So, every kind of drug that there is, I know about it. I have seen it before and I have seen the effects as well and I will like you to know that the ones that use it are not different from you.

“Some of them too have parents in the church. Some of them have parents with very big names. There are some streets in Lagos that the names of the streets are names of people, some of which have their children under the bridge.

“There were people whose parents lived in America and yet their children were under the bridge. So, do not even imagine that it cannot happen to you, but you must be an example in your conduct.”

Source: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/i-spent-10-years-under-lagos-bridge.html?m=1

Re: I Spent 10 Yrs Under Lagos Bridge With Top Drug Dealers - Pastor Dolapo Osinbajo by Hadar4328(m): 3:49am On Aug 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dolapo is bursting my brain oh... 10 years with who?
Thank God say i go school... This exaggeration fit fit mentor Lai himself...
Ojuelegba boiz wey dey wrap mary-j... Dem for don do 30 billion strokes for wetyn VP dey hide for oza room dey chop...

Keep up the good work anyway... More anointing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent 10 Yrs Under Lagos Bridge With Top Drug Dealers - Pastor Dolapo Osinbajo by bigtt76(f): 4:17am On Aug 29, 2017
Warrris dis wan saying again? angry

Hadar4328:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dolapo is bursting my brain oh... 10 years with who?
Thank God say i go school... This exaggeration fit fit mentor Lai himself...
Ojuelegba boiz wey dey wrap mary-j... Dem for don do 30 billion strokes for wetyn VP dey hide for oza room dey chop...

Keep up the good work anyway... More anointing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent 10 Yrs Under Lagos Bridge With Top Drug Dealers - Pastor Dolapo Osinbajo by Hadar4328(m): 4:21am On Aug 29, 2017
bigtt76:
Warrris dis wan saying again? angry

You don't have to read... Simply make your comment (positive, negative or neutral) and move on... Shikena... NBF?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points Every Christian Need To Make Take Serious / How Do Muslim Women Cope? / Bishop Oyedepo Tops Forbes Richest Pastors In The World (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.