Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands (25869 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives D'Banj At Lagos House, Ikeja / D'Banj And Don Jazzy Preview The Entertainer Sequel (Video). / Mr P "Cool It Down" Video Trending As No 1 On YouTube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by pimper24: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice one but that vibe is better controlled by a gangster nigger with hardcore raps. Man you sing about elchapo like one apala song. Dbaanj sha. Anyway the good thing is that I see him lifting his homie wander coal, otherwise him for still dey wander.
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-H-h1ZY4SVpY/WaTYR_v4bYI/AAAAAAAADc4/AWldWrX-PlMCzEkz2tuSqDVVixYD5SM_wCLcBGAs/s320/d3.jpg[/img]

The king himself announced this last night and his fans have been singing his praises.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-LsXl58PLWEQ/WaTYV3sCrRI/AAAAAAAADc8/3HqnwxOAiI0bf7_4KhvZrQKeVQQS6vyrACLcBGAs/s320/d1.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-JxfB5xQ6lk0/WaTYW0y4P-I/AAAAAAAADdA/W2IZqORoN1IvufC_xKh1ep_RdxD_mBnjwCLcBGAs/s320/d2.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/dbanjs-elchapo-song-trending-as-no-4-in.html

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Bankzunofficial: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2017
Dope track
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by wildchild02: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2017
Its not a lie..Fire album

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by IloveTrump(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2017
samsam2019:
rétard, 99% of dutch and Belgian speak fluent English.
you are unhinged.
you are trying hard to lift his during career.
try well.
saba is where English is a lil bit official. so stop this nonchalant.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by rheether(f): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2017
hisgrace090:
I love it, he is doing fine this days.
More grace de koko master.

After he secretly married that lady.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by verygudbadguy(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Yet he isnt trending in his own country undecided
It may not trend in Nigeria on time because Nigerians allow too much sentiments in their head. Some won't even listen to it. You know why? They refused to move on since his friendship and partnership with Jazzy crashed. I got over it when Dbanj released Emergency.

Dbanj is not the real Dbanj of then but he has improved in some ways. He recruits the best hands to handle his project. He knows and identifies with real talent like Wande, Harrysong. Wizkid is also facing the same problem. His new album trends outside Nigeria but it's doing below expectations in his own country. I am in love with his track, Sexy though.

9 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Ghnaija(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2017
The song is very addictive CAUTION listen to it... The king is back #elchappo.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by EvilMetahuman: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2017
That song is mad good.
Needs rigorous marketing to finally break american market.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Aragon: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2017
IloveTrump:
is Holland an English speaking country. how do they understand the song.?
these d banj fans no go kill somebody.

Nope English is not OUR official language HERE in The Netherlands, but the average person here Speaks and Understand English, but apart from that Music is Universal and you don't have to understand to Enjoy it. King Sunny Ade, Fela Kuti their music are Universal but many don't understand what they are singing. About 10yrs ago or so I was at Femi Kuti's Concert here in The Netherlands and it was Sold out. Not more than 15 blacks like myself. So what I am saying is that Music is Universal and they blast different Naija Music regularly on the Radio here in The Netherlands unlike when if I came so many years ago

4 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2017
mandhip:

I told u all never to underestimate dbanj, the kingdoncome album is fire and by the time other songs on the album video are released song like ntswempu, and elchapo spread like wildfire across Europe and America. Naira land paid agent will go into eternal hiding. Already 900k view on YouTube in 4days., I also number 3 music trending in UK right now. I repeat never underestimate a visionary and determined person if you do it, you do it at your own peril! Enough said

You went on the long rant over an unverified fact ? It's your type that heard fire fire and just start running without checking the direction the smoke rides from.

Firstly trending on which charts in the uk and Netherlands ? Are you thinking unexposed ?

In Nigeria alone we have over 50 charts from private television stations to radio stations , so which charts is this song trending on?

I know the chats whizkids trended on bill board, BET, hit 97,etc so which charts is dbanj trending on ?

Cool FM top songs will be different from rhythm and inspiration FM, so for a foreigner to say dbanj is number 3 on coolfm charts means he is number 3 in Nigeria is false .

Please we are humans let's start thinking like humans and not goats

I am not saying his song may not do well, but paid iTunes downloads and paying private radio stations in unknown places to list your sing isn't the same hint as organic trending.

YouTube videos are bought now adays so that's still not a yard stick .

I personally haven't heard his songs on the night scene in Lagos so it makes me wonder ... If he can't trend back home is it in North Korea he will trend ?

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by MisterGrace: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2017
samsam2019:
rétard, 99% of dutch and Belgian speak fluent English.

You don't have to insult someone just because it is a faceless forum.

I bet you won't do that when you face him.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by bestpunterever: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
can anything good trends in nigeria ..
Tell me one good news currently trending in nigeria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2017
bestpunterever:
can anything good trends in nigeria ..
Tell me one good news currently trending in nigeria..

Buhari and his Rats
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by samsam2019: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2017
MisterGrace:

You don't have to insult someone just because it is a faceless forum.

I bet you won't do that when you face him.

he dropped a rétarded comment and I replied him in kind

And yes, I'd say the same to his face

4 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by samsam2019: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2017
IloveTrump:

you are unhinged.
you are trying hard to lift his during career.
try well.
saba is where English is a lil bit official. so stop this nonchalant.
you deserve to be ignored

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by ashjay001(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Well, just screenshot ds now, while playing on youtube.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by emerged01(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2017
The song is cool. I don't know what people get in hating.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by uchennaq(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Seriously when I watched Elchapo, I fell in love with the music. I am so happy because the king is back. This Elchapo will soon become No 1 in naija. Watch out

3 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by uchennaq(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

You went on the long rant over an unverified fact ? It's your type that heard fire fire and just start running without checking the direction the smoke rides from.

Firstly trending on which charts in the uk and Netherlands ? Are you thinking unexposed ?

In Nigeria alone we have over 50 charts from private television stations to radio stations , so which charts is this song trending on?

I know the chats whizkids trended on bill board, BET, hit 97,etc so which charts is dbanj trending on ?

Cool FM top songs will be different from rhythm and inspiration FM, so for a foreigner to say dbanj is number 3 on coolfm charts means he is number 3 in Nigeria is false .

I am not saying his song may not do well, but paid iTunes downloads and paying private radio stations in unknown places to list your sing isn't the same hint as organic trending.

I personally haven't heard his songs on the night scene in Lagos do it makes me wonder ... I he can't trend back home is it in North Korea he will trend ?
Haba Kai! You get dstv so?

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Xyzaid(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2017
nonsense song....spit on it
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by uchennaq(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Xyzaid:
nonsense song....spit on it
You sure say your life never get k leg? #lagoon #transformer

6 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by dammiecool(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

I personally haven't heard his songs on the night scene in Lagos do it makes me wonder ... I he can't trend back home is it in North Korea he will trend ?

If den call u hater now u go dey vex shocked bros please try and appreciate another mans effort, who cares which chart e be as long as d info is true n mind u el chapo is Number 1 trending music on u tube n its also over 900k views in 4 day and u n i know say dbanj dont buy views.
Bros try n appreciate good tinz small wink

7 Likes

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2017
dammiecool:

If den call u hater now u go dey vex shocked bros please try and appreciate another mans effort, who cares which chart e be as long as d info is true n mind u el chapo is Number 1 trending music on u tube n its also over 900k views in 4 day and u n i know say dbanj dont buy views.
Bros try n appreciate good things small wink

I do appreciate good things , funny enough I used to really like him..

Trust me he bought those views , there's no way those are organic .

Most people don't even know about the song , so no way he bought those views
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by dammiecool(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

I do appreciate good things , funny enough I used to really like him..

Trust me he bought those views , there's no way those are organic .

Most people don't even know about the song , so no way he bought those views

Who told u people dont know about d song? Im sure u have either gotv or dstv please try n watch fresh on hiptv and sound city for a start.
d album buzz is everywhere its even number 1 on Itune nigeria so how come u say people dont know about d song and lastly dbanj is bigger dan buying views.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2017
IloveTrump:
Most dutch understands English. Infact dutch language is similar to English and German language.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2017
dammiecool:

Who told u people dont know about d song? Im sure u have either gotv or dstv please try n watch fresh on hiptv and sound city for a start.
d album buzz is everywhere its even number 1 on Itune nigeria so how come u say people dont know about d song and lastly dbanj is bigger dan buying views.

Lol , firstly I was a die hard dbanj fan, I still play tongolo in my car.

Secondly unfortunately I hadly have time to sit and watch TV, my daughter is always on cartoon Network , or Disney x or whatever it's called.

Spend most time on my laptop,but I have friends who live at night only

They don't hear much of this song I asked them .

Lastly no Nigerian artist that doesn't buy views it's the I thing now , I work alot online from digital channel management to online security and trust me I know all the biggest media operators , they are personal friends

Every Nigerian artists buys followers on Facebook , Instagram and buys YouTube views . The more you can afford the more you get
Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by OmichaelO: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2017
IloveTrump:
If that's the case
DESPACITO will only be heard by Spanish speaking countries alone.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by dammiecool(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2017
IloveTrump:
see as u dey goof, Im sure say u groove awilo logomba, angelique kidjo, PSY- Gangnam Style e.t.c
wondering y people just hate shocked

1 Like

Re: D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands by Basic123: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2017
4dor:
Dapo is a legend, he doesn't need to prove anything to us again.
My best Dbanj song.

And one if my best Nigerian love song...including suddenly and scape goat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid, Olamide And Davido Battle For Best Male NEA Awards 2018 | Full List / VIDEO: Olamide – “abule Sowo” / In-depth Album Review: 2face Idibia - 'ascension'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.