Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Truth About US Report On Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth About US Report On Boko Haram (21038 Views)

Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report / US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by Kingbuhari(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Folks just keep over hyping the US,

The highest the US will do about our report is to not sell us weapons... But I who is goin to beg them when Russia and China are there ?

Folks to US on Genocide issues what do they want them to do ? uSA that is not signatory to the International Criminal court.. USA, is which has totally destroyed. Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Syria... Are you expecting a known rapist to come and protect you ? Thing is he just will just keep u, and monopolize the raping.

On Separatist... You guys keep crying to USA, hoping for them to send deliverance..
U guys are largely ignorant.. Check up Puerto Rico.. Those guys have been fighting for yrs now, not just for its independence but also for it to be given state status, for them to atleast be read to run thier govt.

America goes out for only its needs
why are you crying more than the bereaved... won't you be happy if u get at least 5 abandon properties

1 Like

Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by vedaxcool(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
[s]
Eazybay:

Yes the tank battalion was inaugurated in 2006 grin grin
NEMA was upgraded in 2006.
Our warships wea procured in 2006.
Guess what even the minesweeper and bomb detectors you see. The anti bomb squad was made fully functional and operational in 2006.

You see, the weapons were so bad but PMB begged them to manage. Right now he has given them something from the presidential fleet, one pukshak trainer plane and they are using it to deal with Shekau.

PMB can only pull wool over your eyes with huge money headlines! Performance wise he's just as good as the still uncompleted Lagos - Ibadan expressway, Daura helipad and Abuja runway! grin grin grin
[/s]

NEMA done turn to arms purchase barde done turn Buhari ... bros your mumu never do? grin

Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by TERTAR: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
I dont trust anyone again sad
Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by Omooba77: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

NEMA done turn to arms purchase barde done turn Buhari ... bros your mumu never do? grin

Oga I beg make una no dey defend incompetency

1 Like

Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by Omooba77: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

It is now obvious you are pained Jonathan the hero of thieves loss in the last elections. I am sorry there is nothing I can do to ameliorate your pains. Instead of opening threads to express your pains why don't you see an actual doctor who can assist you in solving the obvious signs of depression you are exhibiting.

No be im we de see..fido dido...You can see difference. Na USA report no be propaganda..

1 Like

Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by buffalowings: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Folks just keep over hyping the US,

The highest the US will do about our report is to not sell us weapons... But I who is goin to beg them when Russia and China are there ?

Folks to US on Genocide issues what do they want them to do ? uSA that is not signatory to the International Criminal court.. USA, is which has totally destroyed. Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Syria... Are you expecting a known rapist to come and protect you ? Thing is he just will just keep u, and monopolize the raping.

On Separatist... You guys keep crying to USA, hoping for them to send deliverance..
U guys are largely ignorant.. Check up Puerto Rico.. Those guys have been fighting for yrs now, not just for its independence but also for it to be given state status, for them to atleast be read to run thier govt.

America goes out for only its needs
Puerto Ricans are only clamoring for statehood not independence..
There economy can not survive on their own. Do you have any idea of the amount of debt they owe.
Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by Ayopedro(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
At another level, religious authorities should shut out radical proponents of political Islam and its destructive plague. As Morocco has successfully done, the Nigerian State must also protect its citizens from invasive, extreme forms of Islam. As it is in all wars, captured terrorists should be swiftly brought to justice.

1 Like

Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by vedaxcool(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
[s]
Omooba77:

Oga I beg make una no dey defend incompetency

Omooba77:

No be im we de see..fido dido...You can see difference. Na USA report no be propaganda..
[/s]

vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

It is now obvious you are pained Jonathan the hero of thieves loss in the last elections. I am sorry there is nothing I can do to ameliorate your pains. Instead of opening threads to express your pains why don't you see an actual doctor who can assist you in solving the obvious signs of depression you are exhibiting.
Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by Eazybay(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Well the role NEMA dey play for terrorism rescue dey unmatched and why am I even responding to u? Just provide links to the weapons buhari has acquired so far. Abi defence budget change?

1 Like

Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by 7inches: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
ok

Nwannaa gbachi ha nkiti in that topic.
Allow it to die.
The more u talk yhe more it keeps alive.

Im just blaming that stupid gal i was trying to correct.

1 Like

Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by vedaxcool(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
[s]
Eazybay:

Well the role NEMA dey play for terrorism rescue dey unmatched and why am I even responding to u? Just provide links to the weapons buhari has acquired so far. Abi defence budget change?
[/s]

See how hard you work to defend thieves, if you put half of this effort in bettering your life surely you will be in no need for the silly crumbs looters donate to your life.
Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by Homeboiy: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
7inches:

Nwannaa gbachi ha nkiti in that topic. Allow it to die. The more u talk yhe more it keeps alive.
Im just blaming that stupid gal i was trying to correct.
confirm that girl is a weak fellow
I understand what u trying to tell her BT her feminism won't allow her succumb

I will not reply him.again

1 Like

Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by Eazybay(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

See how hard you work to defend thieves, if you put half of this effort in bettering your life surely you will be in no need for the silly crumbs looters donate to your life.

Do you have links to buhari's acquisition? Please I'm waiting.. Since u don't work hard to defend this looting regime.

1 Like

Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by 7inches: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

confirm that girl is a weak fellow

I understand what u trying to tell her BT her feminism won't allow her succumb
I will not reply him.again

Thanks for understanding bro.
The stupid gal even went ahed to say
"Igbo men with their backward mentality". undecided
Can u imagine that fool..

Biko gbachi ha nkiti na topic ahu nwannem.
Bcoz the more u tyoe the more it keeps trending and ndi mmadu gana ahu ya.

1 Like

Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by vedaxcool(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
[s]
Eazybay:

Do you have links to buhari's acquisition? Please I'm waiting.. Since u don't work hard to defend this looting regime.
[/s]

Check under your pillow defender of lootingverse
Re: Truth About US Report On Boko Haram by Skmoda360(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Till today, the true face of the sponsors of BH remains a mystery. It's a big indictment on the government both past and present.
go ask buhari and his cabals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) / Traffic Violation: Kaycee Madu Reacts, Agrees To Take Temporary Leave Of Absence / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.