Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (39021 Views)

Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by haconjy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
I just like that mother
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Ezionye(f): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chijosky:
My own

Very lovely pix. Tho I doubt that's your family. Still lovely

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by BabaRamota1980: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is a standard for what topic should earn a spot on front page....and pinned to top of page list.

I love it...ideal for family inspiration.

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Chijosky(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ezionye:

Very lovely pix. Tho I doubt that's your family. Still lovely
You're right, but they are fine
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Loyalblak007(f): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lovely
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by KENZINCO(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Finally I've seen a post on Nairaland that almost nobody criticize

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by FASH23(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
drunkcow:
i dont know y bt i jst feel happy seeing this picture
no be only u jare

2 Likes

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by seunla84: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evaberry:
Nigerians tho

Always borrowing concepts

really don't see the need to advertise family pictures because of likes :/

this is one of many miracles worth celebrating .
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by JayB11(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evaberry:
Nigerians tho

There is nothing new about what you do or say cos its also a replicate.
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by kechywillz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
They are so young,how could this be!!! The greatgrand mother still look like she is in her early 60's

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by IkweP(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
this is Lovily
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by nextstep(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cute... very cute... This will be a picture for them to cherish smiley

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by joenor(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nice one.
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by TerrorSquad147: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ezionye:
How come men never show off their generation like this?

Beautiful pix especially the first one
most men achieve success late, marry late, die earlier than their.

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by AreaFada2: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ugosample:

That's in the Nigerian situation tho.

George Bush Sr has seen 4 generations

Jimmy Carter has also seen 4 too

Rockerfeller saw 4

And many others out there, especially in Rural America.

Life expectancy in Nigeria is 52 years old. Compare to America that is nearly 80 depending on gender. That should tell the whole story.

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by wasi9ice: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Very nice,praise be to God
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Ugosample(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
AreaFada2:

Life expectancy in Nigeria is 52 years old. Compare to America that is nearly 80 depending on gender. That should tell the whole story.

Yea

But it seems that life expectancy is more for the men than the women.

Because there are FAR more widows from 65 years and over than widowers
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by undisputedgbola(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evaberry:
Nigerians tho

'Because of likes'
Really!!!!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by seenter84: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na women version yakpa pass.
Men own na rare case.

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by AreaFada2: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ugosample:

Yea

But it seems that life expectancy is more for the men than the women.

Because there are FAR more widows from 65 years and over than widowers
Life expectancy includes all genders.

African figures are low partly due to high childhood mortality rates.
If I am not mistaken life expectancy is slightly higher in men in 9ja than women. True we have more elderly widows than widowers. But those widowers are those who survived through childbearing age. Because maternal mortality rates are still high.

I guess female life expectancy is much reduced in 9ja because of Northern Nigeria. VVF in underage women is a big issue there and maternal mortality is high. At least according to international reports over the years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
drunkcow:
i dont know y bt i jst feel happy seeing this picture
Me too nd I'm beginning to av ideas nw smiley

2 Likes

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Sweetliver(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Beautiful..[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by mytym(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ezionye:
How come men ever show off their generation like this?

Beautiful pix especially the first one

Lovely pictures... Brilliant idea @1st pic.

The reason is because men have short life expectancy...the same reason there are more female population.

Realistically, even when 4 male generations are still surviving, men rarely engage in 'intangibles'. We won't find the spare time to baff up for a "show off".

1 Like

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Ayomicome(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Assman:
Yoruba women always looking ho*ny in my eyes when i see them.
Even their young MILF and granny..

Thats why i love eating yoruba ladies big ass.
They are blessed on that part
tongue
Ass eating is not good for your health....I can't Imagine the load of bacteria you must have eaten. Health is wealth....lol
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by AreaFada2: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ugosample:

That's in the Nigerian situation tho.

George Bush Sr has seen 4 generations

Jimmy Carter has also seen 4 too

Rockerfeller saw 4

And many others out there, especially in Rural America.

Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Ezionye(f): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Smile4mee01:

I think the question should be how many men live to see the 4th generation. It seem to me men are born , do eveythin for thier family, die. HAve you ever wondered why when kids become succesful, the mother is remembered first, regardless of what the father did.

Infact...
It's all good

Funny grin

I think men generally dont have time for such " frivolities"
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Ezionye(f): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
free2ryhme:

When una don make dem suffer finish I need this I need that, money today money tomorrow how dem wan live again undecided

Hmmm
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 30, 2017
Ayomicome:
Ass eating is not good for your health....I can't Imagine the load of bacteria you must have eaten. Health is wealth....lol

I clean them well bro. tongue
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by seunfape(m): 5:13am On Aug 30, 2017
(Iya)( Omo) (omo Omo)(Omo Omo Omo)
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by deltateam: 6:28am On Aug 30, 2017
They snap pisures sotay sleep fall on the baby.
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Ayomicome(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Assman:

I clean them well bro. tongue
Normal cleaning won't do...you have to sterilize grin
Re: 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ayomicome:
Normal cleaning won't do...you have to sterilize grin

Ofcoz i sterilize with disinfectant tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Please Help Save My Marriage / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.