Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court (1946 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / Quit Notice:igbo Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, North Govts, Others To World Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Kazim88: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2017
IGBO leaders under the aegis of Alaigbo Development Foundation Monday dragged Arewa youths, their sponsors including officials of governments in the Northern Sharia States to the International Criminal Court, ICC, at Hague and the Nigerian Courts to answer to the notice of quit issued Igbo residing in the Northern parts of the country.

According to the Igbo group, the legal action was aimed at piling judicial pressure to restrain Arewa youths, their sponsors and supporters including officials of the Northern governments from executing their threat of Quit Notice and take-over of properties owned by Ndigbo in the Arewa territories planned for 1st October.
In a statement issued in Abakaliki and signed by its President, Prof. Uzodinma Nwala, Secretary Prof. Nath Aniekwu and Chairman, Media and Publicity Bureau, Chief Abia Onyike, the Igbo leaders warned that any attack on any Igboman linked to the threat by AREWA groups will be interpreted by Ndigbo as an announcement for the final dissolution of the federation.

The statement read in part: “ADF is assuring all that never again will any Igbo or Biafran property be declared abandoned or confiscated by an authority or group of persons in any part of the country. ADF and Ndigbo will fight that in accordance with international laws and conventions.
“ADF insists that the only thing that will convince Ndigbo and Biafrans that the federal government is genuinely interested in protecting our lives and property in the North is the immediate enactment of a law by the National Assembly prohibiting confiscation or declaration as abandoned, properties of Ndigbo or any Nigerian for that matter in any part of the federation before 1st October 2017.

“ADF stands for a peacefully re-negotiated federation based on the principles of self-determination, truth, justice, equity and equality or a peaceful dissolution of Nigeria if the above is not feasible. This is a matter of extreme urgency.

“ADF resolves to take urgent legal action at the international criminal court at the Hague and the Nigeria courts to pile judicial pressure to restrain the Arewa youths, their sponsors and supporters including officials of governments in the Northern Sharia states from executing their threat of Quit Notice and take over of properties owned by Ndigbo in the Arewa territories planned for 1st October, 2017.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/quit-notice-igbo-leaders-drag-arewa-youths-northern-governments-others-world-court/

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Ratello: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2017
God bless the entire Igbo Race for this brazen attempt in confronting undiluted injustice in the comity of human society. Nigeria is one huge fraud that must be sanitized, restructured compulsorily.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by DaBillionnaire: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2017
You mean World court chai

not even high court undecided
Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by KevinDein: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2017
Kanu did worse than arewa youths.

Anyways, nothing is gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by DabLord: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2017
What igbos will start they will not be able to stand still
Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Kazim88: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2017
KevinDein:

Yes... Kanu is under trial...

How does Kanu (independent man) action translate to threatening innocent and loyal Igbos living(some even born) and paying tax to the North with genocide.

Arewa Youths, Ango Abdullahi, Buratai, IGP of police would go to jail in Hague

it is 100% certain. Nigerians live like animals in the jungle where there is no law

We lack basic understanding of international laws and charters

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2017
I just love this resistance. No time for dulling.

The north must stop all manners of injustice period.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Dillusionist(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2017
this is becoming interesting since buhari has chosen to pet those terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Dillusionist(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2017
DabLord:
What igbos will start they will not be able to stand still
go and sit down!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Kazim88: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2017
I thought UN has called for the Arrest of those Arewa Terrorist

The government is just exposing themselves as the sponsors.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by unohbethel(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2017
KevinDein:
hehe...see painment

e be like say kanu personally abused u.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Ojiofor: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2017
KevinDein:

Kanu is already in court let Arewa youths have their day in court too!

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Kazim88: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2017
lalasticlala

fp.
Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Eastfield1: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2017
my people will surely drag the entire 9geria to court soon
Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by julietm123: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
What did Kanu do?
KevinDein:

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Oracle16(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
The Northern youths don't make use of their senses
Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by mpianya39(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Biafra loading..........93% cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by chiagozien(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
In the voice of my director"we will destroy the zoo called nigeria with truth"

1 Like

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Okoroawusa: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
which world court?
stop fake news.
Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Yyeske(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bunch of clowns, where were they when Nnamdi kanu was preaching hate and calling for killing of hausas and yorubas, where were they when Nnamdi kanu called ndigbo attending Yoruba headed churches imbeciles? You supported hate all this time but scared of the implications on you.
You want Biafra, why begging to remain in the north abi is one Nigeria by force?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Kazim88: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Bunch of clowns, where were they when Nnamdi kanu was preaching hate and calling for killing of hausas and yorubas, where were they when Nnamdi kanu called ndigbo attending Yoruba headed churches imbeciles? You supported hate all this time but scared of the implications on you.
You want Biafra, why begging to remain in the north abi is one Nigeria by force?

let me ask you...
Why would you people threaten genocide on innocent civilians that were loyal to the North....
You people should have threaten Kanu... Insult Kanu, infact insult his parent... not genocide against a whole tribe that are independent of Kanu behavior

they they share same tribe with kanu .. does not give them moral right over kanu...

Why threaten genocide , eviction of innocent tax paying citizens... that has committed no crime?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Yyeske(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kazim88:

let me ask you...
Why would you people threaten genocide on innocent civilians that were loyal to the North....
You people should have threaten Kanu... Insult Kanu, infact insult his parent... not genocide against a whole tribe that are independent of Kanu behavior

they they share same tribe with kanu .. does not give them moral right over kanu...

Why threaten genocide , eviction of innocent tax paying citizens... that has committed no crime?

Do I look like a northerner to you and why must you generalise anyone against IPOB ideology not to be Igbo? Who prays for any killing in whatever form, definitely not me.
My problem is why the so called elders kept quiet when IPOB miscreants were insulting everybody and now going to court knowing fully well that hate begats hate? You don't go insulting me and expect me to give you a hug.
Where were you sef when Nnamdi kanu started his hate speeches, were you in Jupiter? I'm sure you were one of those that cheered him on.
I just hope nothing happens and everyone should learn a lesson from this.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Marcelo290(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Do I look like a northerner to you and why must you generalise anyone against IPOB ideology not to be Igbo? Who prays for any killing in whatever form, definitely not me.
My problem is why the so called elders kept quiet when IPOB miscreants were insulting everybody and now going to court knowing fully well that hate begats hate? You don't go insulting me and expect me to give you a hug.
Where were you sef when Nnamdi kanu started his hate speeches, were you in Jupiter? I'm sure you were one of those that cheered him on.
I just hope nothing happens and everyone should learn a lesson from this.
I cover my face in shame for humanity when I read your comments.

1 Share

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by PFRB: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thank you prof Nwala. The smooth operator.
Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by ProWalker: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Iboes just dey panic all over the place.
Born slaves cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by stanluiz(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
ProWalker:
Iboes just dey panic all over the place.
Born slaves cheesy cheesy
Look at this ediot that is what we have to do.Arewa youth called you people ungrateful backstabber have you react or condemn their statement this Afonja Muslim coward slave.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by Headlaw(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Anybody that is not supporting this break is not a true Nigerian. This marriage is not working. The greatest failure is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result. People that invested in MMM can attest to this.
Nigeria needs restructuring, the Americans we are copying and pasting are operating independent States. Why haven't Nigeria thought about that.
The truth is always bitter, Nigeria has not gotten better since 1960. Growth is not population. Nigeria has just wasted 58 precious years and are still more wasting more.
Let's build a bigger and better Nigeria for our future generation. Power must change hand!
Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by deji17: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Unity beggars oshi. Na by force? Arewa says they don't want you, why not just pack your load in your sorry heads and leave the North already?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
K
Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by nku5: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Since the Nigerian Federation has not shown commitment for our safety or regard for our lives with its reaction to the so-called arewa youths threat, we have to drag the so-called arewa youth and their sponsors to the International Criminal Court so they can explain to the world what they meant by their kaduna declaration.

People that took part in Rwandan genocide by killing people or spreading the propaganda that led to the killing are still being tried or already sentenced till tomorrow, these arewa youth should start praying that nothing happens to igbos in the north
Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by ZombieTAMER: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
KevinDein:

You just admitted that arewa youths and their sponsors atleast did something wrong
Kanu who you judged to have done worse is still under trial while arewa youths are free like the birds of the sky

Feel the injustice
Re: Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court by stanluiz(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Headlaw:
Afonjas will soon flood this thread.
Why not they will come to defend their masters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

conduct election : Akoko Afama / itsekiri/oke ogun state / Bridging The Gap. Cameroons Attack Helicopter Fleet Nears Parity With Nigeria. / How Do I Go About Renouncing Nigerian Citizenship , Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.