Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 (2708 Views)

Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / Follow These 6 Simple Steps To Start Your Own Online Business Today / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 by kachysblog(f): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2015
You probably have a dream, one where you are 25-year-old millionaire. But sometimes, it seems inachievable because you may be overwhelmed with having to manage the funds you have at hand at the moment.

These 5 simple tips can help you achieve that dream:

1. Live Below Your Means

You can’t build wealth if you spend more money than you save. Always put out a certain amount of money into your savings consistently, and you’ll see yourself gradually building wealth that would sustain you over time....

2. Stay In Your Financial Lane

Just because everyone around you is driving the latest cars, using the latest gadgets and wearing the most expensive clothes, kicks and gears, does not mean that you should do too, especially if you can’t afford it and have to borrow or spend all you’ve got on it. Everyone has a financial lane, stay in yours.

3. Invest Every Windfall

Chances are that a deal you are involved in could pull through and you are left with a lot of money in your hands. It is wise to invest such windfall especially as it is money that you were not expecting, which means you could have been alright without it anyway. So why not put the money in a good investment that would yield good returns for you.

4. Continually Invest Small Amounts of Money

You don’t necessarily have to wait till you have a windfall or you have a lot of money before you invest. Investing small amount of money at regular intervals is a good way to not get whipsawed by the stock market’s volatility. And when you live below your means by not upgrading your lifestyle every time you get a raise or promotion, you have more and more money to invest.

5. Contribute to Retirement Accounts

Find out if your employer offers a retirement plan and ensure to participate in it. If that is not available at your work place, you can open such account on your own and start saving for your retirement. It is never too early to start.

6. Pay Attention to Your Investments

No one else is going to take care of your own investments other than yourself. So pay attention to them, ask questions when necessary. This will enable you to be aware of your growth or loss, so as to know what follow up actions to take.

http://kachysblog.com/2015/01/6-simple-steps-become-millionaire-age-25/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Wow that's Good news. Just what I need.
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 by olu77(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2015
7. Join politics

Pls I need simple steps to become a billionaire before 40
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 by jemype(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Join politics ke? Dat one should be how to waste money and time because politics and baba ijebu i dunno which one pays more?
olu77:
7. Join politics

Pls I need simple steps to become billionaire before 40
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 by olu77(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2015
jemype:
Join politics ke? Dat one should be how to waste money and time because politics and baba ijebu i dunno which one pays more?

Ask Reuben Abati, FFK and Tinubu too
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2015
I would be personally showing and training only a limited number of people on how to start a genuine online business right from the comfort of their home or a cyber cafe if you don,t have a personal system or good smart phone.

- This business will be sure to make you serious money online.
- The first 10 people to make reservation to attend this business meeting will get to attend for free while others will pay a token of N1,000
at the venue( in my experience people don't appreciate things they get for free).
- The first 15 people to get plugged into this business system will be in my inner circle for mentor-ship,training and support.
- The business am going to short you can start generating over $5,000 for you every month if you follow my success blue-print in less than 3months.
- This business will pay you instant 100% commissions for every sale.
- Its impossible to make any loss in this business.
- This is not Forex or binary trading.
- You don't have to sell any physical product.
- Its a global business.
- You get paid in dollars(which means its a good thing that dollar is rising).
- you can making money from day1.
- You don't have to be a guru because even complete novice are making money in this business.
- The business can be done either part-time or full time.
- You would also have access to a complete loaded team training resource site to ensure your massive success.

Anyone can be part of this,be it a student looking to make some money for him/her self, a worker who is looking for an extra source of income or an income source to replace the current job, a business person looking to make an extra/additional income source, online entrepreneur looking to add to his online income source, a blogger looking to make money from his/her blog.

To be part of this opportunities business meeting,just send your name,location,sex,email id to 08097659431
The meeting will be held on saturday 31/01/2015 by 1pm prompt( no African time). Fee is N1,000 to be paid at the venue and venue will be sent after registration by text but would by in Ojodu-berger, Lagos

Re: 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 by euellgong(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2015
If you're open minded, comfortable in front of the camera and have a lively and fun personality, then you can apply to become a webcam model.
Earn $500 a day or more working as a Webcam Model on the largest traffic network with over 5 million daily visitors! We accept both females and males of all shapes and sizes, with no experience necessary.
Visit our site for more information, or to complete a secure online application. joboncam.com
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 by 400billionman: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
olu77:
7. Join politics

Pls I need simple steps to become a billionaire before 40

That was my dream too.
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 by chudy144(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
7. Start Importation Business

Follow this thread to find out how you can start with #10k

https://www.nairaland.com/2312183/how-make-n50000-every-month

Good luck
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 by 400billionman: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kachy, these are steps to becoming a millionaire at old age.

I saw you mentioning pension. How does a retirement savings account plan make a 25 year old become a millionaire ? I am sure you copied and pasted that thing.. Or you forget your topic in the middle of the write up.

I will advice undergraduates to gain multiple skills. Photography, painting, labour, crafts, sewing, trade and building. Because I don't see you becoming a millionaire at 25 without sellable skills.

I became a millionaire(naira) at 28 via salary earning. But that one is not the real millions. I am sure the poster is talking of dollar millionaires. It takes good parents, right focus from childhood, pursuing ones dreams and starting early at an age of say 10 to 16 to carve a niche for ones self.

OP, try harder.
Re: 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25 by chudy144(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
400billionman:
Kachy, these are steps to becoming a millionaire at old age.

I saw you mentioning pension. How does a retirement savings account plan make a 25 year old become a millionaire ? I am sure you copied and pasted that thing.. Or you forget your topic in the middle of the write up.

I will advice undergraduates to gain multiple skills. Photography, painting, labour, crafts, sewing, trade and building. Because I don't see you becoming a millionaire at 25 without sellable skills.

I became a millionaire(naira) at 28 via salary earning. But that one is not the real millions. I am sure the poster is talking of dollar millionaires. It takes good parents, right focus from childhood, pursuing ones dreams and starting early at an age of say 10 to 16 to carve a niche for ones self.

OP, try harder.

Nice advice here

(1) (Reply)

Binance Rejected Your ID Card Verification, See this and pictures / Please Why Is Dollar Crashing against the Naira / I Want To Buy Stuff From America, But I Need A Cheap Shipping Company .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.