Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Mother Threw Down Her Daughter From A Three-storey-building Twice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Threw Down Her Daughter From A Three-storey-building Twice (459 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Threw Down Her Daughter From A Three-storey-building Twice by slimjaney: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2017
A mother suffering from depression being fedup with her 7-year-old daughter threw her out from a 3 storey building two times. According to Bangalore Mirror, the current problem of the child is speech deficiency.

The accused, Sathi Sarkar Swathi, threw her daughter, Ishika alias Shreya. from a rented house in Jaraganahalli in JP Nagar. The hopeless woman, after indication that her daughter was still alive went down to the ground to pick her up again to throw her for the second time which finally took her life.

The witnesses thought the little deceased girl mistakenly dropped down, but they were all shocked when her mother came down to carry her upstairs to throw her down again, according to Zee News.

An eyewitness said to New Indian Express:

"While watching a film, I heard the sound of someone falling. I found Shreya bleeding from her ear. I poured water in her mouth as she was still breathing. Soon, her mother came down and took her back, only to be thrown off the building for the second time. It was then I realised that her mother was behind her death."

See photo here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/mother-threw-down-her-daughter-from.html

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp broadcast, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

Please Visit SOURCE for other news updates: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Mother Left Baby Born Without Eyes To Starve To Death In Kenya / Strange Situation / Married But Still Single? Resume Or Resign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.