Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) (33672 Views)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Bizzyaski's 20 Naira Notes Independence Day Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2017
Five Star CEO is no doubt a man of class and style.

The billionaire big boy understands being neat is part of business and for all we know, E-money is one clean, handsome and swagaliciously endowed CEO in the country right now
with one million Instagram followers and still counting.

Handsome with a fine physique to boast of, E-money pulls the traditional attire effortlessly.

See photos below

Photos culled from IG

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2017
More photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2017
And more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2017
I reject failure in it's entirety in Jesus name , Amen.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Jeffrey12(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Make we cun fry beans bcoz say E-money wear native...how E-money native take affect me and nigeria economy

This airforce1 seff, u better sell that ur plasma take order sense frm konga ooo

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise

2 Likes

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Homeboiy: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2017
native attire?

I want yo start seeing him wear Igbo attire

like the way some Yoruba's and Hausa's wear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2017
Modified

The guy above is not worth my reply after seeing the nasty photo he got in his profile .

29 Likes

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by ojun50(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2017
God go answer us very soon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Homeboiy: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You mean something "Igbotic" as dis

Is that an Igbo attire
find Igbo attires on net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by shadrach77: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2017
Does he ever wear suits or shirts ?

And to you Airforce1 or whatever you call yourself, try doing something meaningful with your life rather than constantly trying to promote another man. Try walking your own path and seek your own greatness instead of constantly licking the ars.e of another man. It's shameful

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2017
shadrach77:

And to you Airforce1 or whatever you call yourself, try doing something meaningful with your life rather than constantly trying to promote another man. Try walking your own path and seek your own greatness instead of constantly licking the ars.e of another man. It's shameful

This is celebrities section and I have the right to post what I like and when I want to .

And how did you know I ain't got something meaningful doing or you just wrote that up for worthless "Likes" undecided

I know you would want to talk about my music career but hey , lazy man no dey shine like I do Ok.

20 Likes

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Amberon11: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Always idolizing these celebrities and yahoo guys. Find something meaningful to do with your life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by BizLifeE: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is wonderful. I like it.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Ihutomi: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Native fit that guy

1 Like

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Which day IamAirforce1 go blow grin

A bright Tuesday wey all man dey hustle up a boy has the time to compile a fellow man's picture and reply to every comment.

Who dash Airforce1 smartphone self?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Slayer2: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
shadrach77:

Very shameful. The dude just has no life. When a young boy has no future ambition, this is the result, intense sheer display of gibberish.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by richidinho(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
The guy chop well, his yahoo yahoo business dey pay grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by AmuEwu: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Guy you need to get a life. This is no longer funny.

Trolling on the Internet is okay. But when this is all you do, then you have a big problem.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Ghnaija(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Money is good on body chai angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Franco93: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Someone should call Hushpuppi to confirm the ''Gucciness'' of the attire
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by MXrap: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
shadrach77:

Onye fee eze, eze elu ya.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by blackbeau1(f): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
With the kind of money he has,I'd expect nothing less. Hell, I expect much more from him
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Riosystem: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
It's not easy to be called E money

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR DETAILS ON :
ACCESS CONTROL,CCTV & SOLAR INVERTER SYSTEM.
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by orijintv(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
All of you insulting Airfoce1 are bunch of losers, man writes so well and at the same time he appreciates an already made billionaire on a public forum as big as nairaland. Though baba dy always Bleep up sometimes with unecessary lies and all but Una no no how person story fit change o. Goodluck my gee , continue with this PR gesture and you might just become the official PR to E-money.

N/B : Ignore the fakes, Ignore the hate, Ignore the funny shii. God bless

8 Likes

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by koolcat: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Modified

The guy above is not worth my reply after seeing the nasty photo he got in his profile .
F
U
N
N
Y
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist in this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist. 

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad. 

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM.

Thanks for cooperating.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Dongreat(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
I have never in my life seen or heard about a man so useless and worthless that even redemption is a far cry.
Mr Airforce1 why can't you just grow up and be productive in life? What's the essence of promoting another man yet you are known all over cyberspace as the greatest failure since Emperor Nero tried bribing the roman officials and failed.
Young man this ass-licking nor go favour you.
Your acclaimed album is still being produced since the inception of Nairaland, yet shame nor catch you to shut up and get a life.
Mr man continue, in the end you go join all those old men playing draft and blaming the government for your woes.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
what is this guy doing for living ayam not understand oooh...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by richidinho(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mizvee are u there?
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by sukkot: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
why he only wear yoruba attire tho ? is he not proud of igbo way of dressing

yoruba got the best clothes in nigeria. they all know wassup

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.