Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) (33686 Views)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Bizzyaski's 20 Naira Notes Independence Day Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by onyeezeigbo: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
God of e money,God of Christiano Ronaldo,God of messi,God of bill gate,God of dangote,God of diezani,God of rich people come and bless me.
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by sammyobi584: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
His fashion sense is Truely first class
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
orijintv:
All of you insulting Airfoce1 are bunch of losers, man writes so well and at the same time he appreciates an already made billionaire on a public forum as big as nairaland. Though baba dy always Bleep up sometimes with unecessary lies and all but Una no no how person story fit change o. Goodluck my gee , continue with this PR gesture and you might just become the official PR to E-money.

N/B : Ignore the fakes, Ignore the hate, Ignore the funny shii. God bless

Asslicking Nigga, incase IamAirforce1 blow. The probability of the guy remembering u if he eventually blows is less than 0.00001%.

Innovate!

7 Likes

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
I just know say nah e-money towncrier thread...Airforce, Airforce.
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by dirtyhokage(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Omoh op you and this E-Money issue no b joke again ooooo,that 50k is too small for this kind service
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Modified

The guy above is not worth my reply after seeing the nasty photo he got in his profile .
but nιce canoe ѕнoeѕ e goт тнere...or wυd υ ѕay тнe aвa gυy wнo craғтed тнe ѕнoeѕ waѕ нιgн on 3dayѕ old aĸpυ wιтн ѕoυred υgвa ѕoυpor мayвe roттen eggroll..ιnғacт ayaм conғυѕed wнy wυd υ ѕell ѕυcн ѕнoeѕ тo ѕoмeone even ιғ υ ĸnew тнe perѕon already нad a ғυnny pнyѕιqυe?ѕee вιcepѕ lιĸe dwarғ own eннnnn dιz lιғe ιѕ crυel ooo..������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Josephjnr(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Modified

The guy above is not worth my reply after seeing the nasty photo he got in his profile .

Photo seen. ?Objectophilia
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by chloride6: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

It is really too late too fail

cheesy
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
girl4rmspace:
His fashion sense is Truely first class

Babe is this first class or just way too much? This is way way too much
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Pastis: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Why are some guys here angry for nothing, is your grouse that E.money dresses well or that Airforce 1. posted the topic? Me I like the dressing sha, at least I already have an idea for my tailor. Pls jump the thread next time you don't have any meaningful contribution.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Nofuckgiven: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Why are these afonjas so jealous?? That is why Igbos would always prosper more than you guys. Don't die of high blood pressure oh. undecided
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Apipia: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
My assessment of him, is, here is a guy who missed his childhood. Like papa anota oyoyo.
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:

This is celebrities section and I have the right to post what I like and when I want to .

And how did you know I ain't got something meaningful doing or you just wrote that up for worthless "Likes" undecided

I know you would want to talk about my music career but hey , lazy man no dey shine like I do Ok.

foolish ass licker just because of ordinary 50k and u belittled yourself

2 Likes

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:

This is celebrities section and I have the right to post what I like and when I want to .

And how did you know I ain't got something meaningful doing or you just wrote that up for worthless "Likes" undecided

I know you would want to talk about my music career but hey , lazy man no dey shine like I do Ok.

u fool all because of ordinary 50k

3 Likes

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by guru90: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please kindly enjoy when you are life b4 your family umunna start sharing your properties wen you die......
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by IamAirforce1: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
biggestmanhood:
foolish ass licker just because of ordinary 50k and u belittled yourself
Use your main moniker bros

50k is what I spend on alcohol and booze

You're nothing and your opinion matters not.
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Basic123: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
YORUBA ATTIRE OR NATIVE ATTIRE?

He looks like yoruba demons and heartbrakerscheesy

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Slayer2:

Very shameful. The dude just has no life. When a young boy has no future ambition, this is the result, intense sheer display of gibberish.

grin
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by concho(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ihutomi:
Native fit that guy
e go fit u more if u make half of his money grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cute, d tailor dey finish work
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
he looks like Nnamdi Kanu except for the more chubby cheeks and K-leg. The first time I'm seeing him wear Igbo attire though
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Kendroid: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
This Guy dress this fine, but be allowing his broda Kcee wear Agbada with jeans undecided

izdah nor wichcaft grin
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
E-money is doing we Yorubas proud for abandoning ugly and trashy biafrans dressings and dressing up in these beautiful Yoruba attires. but IamAirforce1 you don old and still dey do messenger,no be how your younger ones like Lil Kesh and Kiss Daniel start their music career be this before then blow. don't sell your future because of 50k,it may not keep coming the way you think. work hard and concentrate on your career rather than carrying E-money's life on your head. or has he employed you as his messenger? stop being a messenger for your mate,get something doing because you don't seem to intend to do anything with your life than e-money this,e-money that and e-money is not dumb himself,he knows you're doing that for change and not because you like him
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Kolakazy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
so what should I do?
nonsense!!!!
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by PETUK(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
E-money is a billionaire? Jehovah please pick up my call �
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Five Star CEO is no doubt a man of class and style.

The billionaire big boy understands being neat is part of business and for all we know, E-money is one clean, handsome and swagaliciously endowed CEO in the country right now
with one million Instagram followers and still counting.

Handsome with a fine physique to boast of, E-money pulls the traditional attire effortlessly.

See photos below

Photos culled from IG

Dude you still think you are a kid abi? You don't know you are getting old. Idolizing a mere mortal like you when you should work hard and go to school and maybe one day you too will make it----although I highly doubt that from your antecedence
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Something dey tell me say e money will read this comments and do something big for airforce, una free the guy.. Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by Ekiugboughelli: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
MAKE UNA NOR VEX OH

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT E-MONEY DOES FOR A LIVING, because AM SEARCHING FOR GOOD BUSINESS

THANKS
Re: 10 Times E-money Stunned In Native Attire (photos) by millionboi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
ojun50:
God go answer us very soon
Abeg even when he ans.

I no fit dey package my self like sardine all d time

One top shirt or long sleeve don do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games / Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.