Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police (26347 Views)

EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Breaking News: Ifeanyi Chukwu Transport Motors On Fire / Escaped Ritualist (Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike) Wanted By Police !!! ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by free2ryhme: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
na to say bail is free and collect money afterwards

lazy people
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by pezeji(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
who una want use money decieve? letter una arrest d person say u help am escape
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by SirLakes: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
No be naija police, afterwards you wey help them capture the guy go talk your own

1 Like

Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by ferdison(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
The age should be 24 and not 23.
Oga police make Una edit that thing...
Lol
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by Josephjnr(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Samirana360:
he is in my house...come and carry him

Joke with the law at your own risk.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by zingobaby: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
If it is innocent person police will hold him tight even they will charge him to court.Make then Arrest all police men & women over they
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
So make I risk my head because of 1m for an escapee ritualistic because of police incompetence. Come and take ur 1M, I no do abeg

1 Like

Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by KingMicky3286: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Samirana360:
he is in my house...come and carry him

Please dont put yourself in an regrettable problems... Nigeria Police will find a place to hold hand in a case like this.

I nor follow can cause you many years in the jail.

See naijacabals.com for a similar case.. it did not end well...
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by judeodion(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Drazeen:
mods please post this on front page
cc: lalasticlala
Is it the same police who's IG was accused of collecting up to #10billion and above as bribes to aid corrupt vices in Nigeria? Then this is a subtle way to control the damage... #damage#control.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by Amajerry83(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
So this guy is worth a million naira. Current value. Maybe we should wait for some time the police will increase his worth to 2millon then we can look for him.

Lala how much are u worth?

By the way where we wan find this guy go ?

Me and my family now looking for him like...

Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by bjbukzy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dt guy is a killer for a syndicate dt was unluckily caught by vigillantes. Someone dt wants to do blood money wont know how to kill and dissect the sense organ n private part if he has not done it before; he kills and sells human parts for a living and he is part of a syndicate.
D commissioner of police, Dpo, ipo and every other person involved with his case should be summoned by the senate.
They should also be dismissed for now till proper investigations is carried out.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by RaYwon6: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
oooppps guess wu is here it me king Raywon say hello to me bfor i comment
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by hokafor(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol, they paid u 20,000000 naira to allow the guy escape from ur custody, now u are offering just 5 percent of the money U received to rearrest the guy. That's greedy. The only impossible thing in Nigeria today with money is to wake a dead man.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by Goldfaze1: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nigerian police carry one million naira give you? hmm since you dey this country you don ever here say naija police give person money? at the end na you go still lose money join, my advice to you no let anything join you and naija police I mean anything even greeting.

1 Like

Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by Ttipsy(f): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
police can lie, He did not escaped, one of u aid him to run away, rubbish
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by BonPatrick(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Shame

Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by Eberex(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
whoever finds him should go with CHANNELSTV, AIT, BBC, CNN and Others to witness you collecting the dough

awon weyrey!!! grin
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by Destined2win: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Manweyfitquarel:
This guy will likely be dead by now. This is a case of wiping out evidence and all traces
You might not be far from the truth.

It takes them one single night to smuggle him out of the cell and terminate him so that his sponsors would ever remain unknown

1 Like

Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by justino57(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
see this mumu people watn be tribe ibo so u dnt know how to spell his tribe and u want to arrest him mumu people na igbo not ibo
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by Ellison(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=tonio2wo post=59928377]we know the the "big man" he refused to mention planned his escape with the police. the policeman arrested is just an innocent scape goat. until all the policemen/women including DPO of that station are arrested, justice will not be served. am sure the people that orchestrated his escape must have killed him by now to silence him.

fucckked up country angry[/quote

you're right
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by PROPHETmichael: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Person wey don purchase bobrisky magic cream.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by DrMuzungu(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
The police can't even spell the name of the LGA properly, lol.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by LordOfNaira: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Trust the Nigerian Police at your own risk. If you happen to see this guy, just walk past. Because if you make the mistake of taking him to the police, you will be arrested alongside him.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by mcgaius: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aged 23?why are they looking for a dead man because the man is gone according to the report.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by Ealiserwest(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Drazeen:

The one we know.. na 24years old..But this one is 23..So we don't know him
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by bigfather(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Drazeen:

So that you will arrest the person as an accomplice abi ?

Useless pple ! undecided
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by modsfucker: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can this nonsense be coming from the NPF?
They will not catch him with this misleading and incorrect advert.

It is Igbo and not IBO!

SMH!!!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by RaYwon6: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
emmy4lov:
na wah oh

FOR URGENT SALE
BRAND NEW SAMSUNG ON5
AND
HTC ONE M9 FOR SALE
WHATSAPP/CALL 07065173203
... Wer do u stay cus i wan buy d htc
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by edgeP(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
tonio2wo:
we know the the "big man" he refused to mention planned his escape with the police. the policeman arrested is just an innocent scape goat. until all the policemen/women including DPO of that station are arrested, justice will not be served. am sure the people that orchestrated his escape must have killed him by now to silence him.

fucckked up country angry
Gbam! you just spoke my mind
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by UDIOK: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Drazeen:
And 05/03/1993 for your mind is 23yrs.....I don't know simple calculation a PPRO cannot ensure accuracy before disseminating information to the whole world with the birthday displayed that should be 24yrs not 23 as stated in your detail page, please as an image maker, image yourself first.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by DeWisedon(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
maklelemakukula:
3000 dollars wont change my life
atleas its gonna upgrade it a bit
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by maklelemakukula(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
DeWisedon:
atleas its gonna upgrade it a bit
na true sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced / Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts / 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.