Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police (26341 Views)

EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Breaking News: Ifeanyi Chukwu Transport Motors On Fire / Escaped Ritualist (Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike) Wanted By Police !!! ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by Abagworo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
That is if they've not killed the guy to cover his master.

2 Likes

Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by delishpot: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na them hide am, na them dey still ask us to go find am. Their wayo no fit catch me.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by MXrap: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
DrMuzungu:
The police can't even spell the name of the LGA properly, lol.

The point is that the culprit is from Imo state. Isn't that clear enough?
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by tit(f): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Manweyfitquarel:
This guy will likely be dead by now. This is a case of wiping out evidence and all traces

you know there ways
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by smith666999(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
How can this nonsense be coming from the NPF? They will not catch him with this misleading and incorrect advert.

It is Igbo and not IBO!
SMH!!!!!

it is "NP" and not "NPF"
I too know...
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by deltateam: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
tonio2wo:
we know the the "big man" he refused to mention planned his escape with the police. the policeman arrested is just an innocent scape goat. until all the policemen/women including DPO of that station are arrested, justice will not be served. am sure the people that orchestrated his escape must have killed him by now to silence him.

fucckked up country angry

Seems logical
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by dljbd1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
this small boy undecided...this world don spoil finish. angry
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by emmy4lov(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
RaYwon6:
... Wer do u stay cus i wan buy d htc
chat or call me pls . my location is lagos
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by kamarov: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
1 million is too small, the ritualist has more money than that so if I catch him and he gives me 10 million I go free am go 1 million naira is the cost of 1 year rent of 1 bedroom in Garriki
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by billyG(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
d godfather who sent him & plot his escape wuld hav silent him 4ever & buried him to erase d evidence.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by Finestme1: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
I just can't understand person dem born 1993 still be 23 him even mark him birthday like 3months ago that boy don go
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by iamkneeyi: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Samirana360:
he is in my house...come and carry him
some of you just make foolish implicating statement on social media....must you talk ?
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by oruma19: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Drazeen:
mods please post this on front page
cc: lalasticlala
but why is the Nigerian police like this? What kind of a country is this? The police have killed the boy, he didn't escape. They killed him on the instructions of the "big man" that sent him to bring the "item" for ritual purpose before he confesses and implicates big wigs. We are a bunch of unserious people in Nigeria. In saner climes, the Governor of the state would have taken it upon himself to make sure justice is done. But looking at the whole thing, it may be that its even him or his fellow politician that is involved in this wickedness. When we are supposed to protest we won't, it's only stupid things that make us come out to protest. God will continue to punish this land called Nigeria, only those of us who acknowledge God will be exempted. The land is full of evil and non is fighting against it.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by OBku4(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
angry angry

this stuff is inside job. That guy has definitely been killed by his bosses to silence him... and the police people must have released him to them
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by vinlinks: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
How can this nonsense be coming from the NPF? They will not catch him with this misleading and incorrect advert.

It is Igbo and not IBO!
SMH!!!!!
They are right it is IBO.
Igbo is language.
But IBO is tribe.
Re: N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Person wey don cross to Chad or Cameroon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beninese Robbers Who Stripped Lagosian Unclad After Stealing His Prado, Arrested / Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos / LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.