Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff (867 Views)

Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff by EniolaEwa(f): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2017
Good morning....I just got out of school so I applied for a job pending when I will go for service, I applied somewhere and they told me I can only be given a contract position, I need to know what a contract staff mean and the advantage and the disadvantage....I'm waiting thanks
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff by blackylola(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2017
Contract staffs are the workers without company's benefit and the company can lay them off at anytime without compensation. My little understanding though

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff by EniolaEwa(f): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2017
Thank you... people are just viewing please I need answers
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff by eezeribe(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2017
EniolaEwa:
Good morning....I just got out of school so I applied for a job pending when I will go for service, I applied somewhere and they told me I can only be given a contract position, I need to know what a contract staff mean and the advantage and the disadvantage....I'm waiting thanks
Google and Wikipedia would do justice to the question.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff by EniolaEwa(f): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2017
eezeribe:

Google and Wikipedia would do justice to the question.
Thank you.. go and check your reply in the family section
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
1. It means that you will earn lower than the full staff.
2. ur leave is for only 10 to 15 working days
3. you can be sacked with immediate effect and a months pay,no disciplinary committee NO MORE
4. another company chops 20 percent of your salary
5. you are not entitled to loan (in some places), cars etc
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff by blackylola(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
1. It means that you will earn lower than the full staff.
2. ur leave is for only 10 to 15 working days
3. you can be sacked with immediate effect and a months pay,no disciplinary committee NO MORE
4. another company chops 20 percent of your salary
5. you are not entitled to loan (in some places), cars etc
on a contrary some contract staffs earn more than real staff, go and do your findings
Re: What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff by lalasticlala(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2017

(1)

13 Billionaires Who Started Their Business With Nothing / . / Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2019 PDF DOWNLOAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.