Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Uba Discrimininate The Year Of Result. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Uba Discrimininate The Year Of Result. (778 Views)

Can i be given a lecturing job with an Msc Notification of Result? / Pls Anybody Knows Why Uba Delay / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Uba Discrimininate The Year Of Result. by Akinyemi02: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2007
why UBA is discriminating between the year of result.When am tired of sitting down at home,i went for for their ND test and pass in i Ibadan.called me for interview with hope that am going to get some thing doing in my life.later they said that they are not taking result of 2002 down wad.why,where are we going in this country.A ACTUALLY,MY HND IS WITH BUT NO JOB TO USE IT FOR.IS ANY BODY KNOW THE REASON WHY DID IT.CALL 08055064175

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officer- / Any Infor About Cbn? / Nestle's Marketing Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.