Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? (3247 Views)

Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by kryptix: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
dudu-bobo:

product of a demented personality bred from a corrupt background

dudu-bobo
i think u are a rapist, child molester and what have u.
and i will be the first one to castrate u if u dare come close to my kids,--boys or girls. and i dont mince words.
i will not let someone molest my kids under no circumstances and then turn around to tell me that he is a change person.
honey, i will change u for real. mark my words.
u will not have that ding to molest or rape another child in this life or thereafter, coz i will i hunt u down even to the gates of hell.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2008
$$Rhino:

Report to police that he did what now, that he cheated, that he sleep out? what will u report him for?
if he is a killer or rapist
I will no way on earth kill my husband for
cheating
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by dudubobo1: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2008
confused and demented kryptic, the children that you had for different men? you are so used to being around psychopaths like yourself that you start to imagine that normal people might be just like you.

when you finish, go and take your medication.

Better still, go and seek the Living God; perhaps you will find mercy for your soul
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Gamine(f): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2008
Self-defense.

Not possible though, how will i open my two koro koro eyes marry a killer
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by kryptix: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2008
dudu-bobo,
u are a schizophrenic,hallucinating,narcissistic, rapist, piece of sh.t.
people like u use God's name to molest kids.
you said u love God and u said in another post that primary 5 kids having sex is sex education.
i wonder what u do when nobody is watching.
but know this, there is a big man up there (God), who sees ur schizophrenic mind.
u should be ashame of urself sick bastard.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by kryptix: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
dudu-bobo
the one hour paid time that u have at the cyber cafe, u should use it wisely.
i have all day for u m, f.r
bring it on bitch
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by dudubobo1: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2008
@kryptic life failure
The way you post here shows the way your mind works; not just the content but the arrangements as well. You need help so go and find yourself a shrink and while you're at it, dont try to seduce the shrink as well.
Even your children will curse you when they grow up for the way you chose to live your life. BTW dont think naija boys will take you because you have come with foreign currency o. That trip you want to take to naija to find a man is definitely going to be a fruitless one. The way you laid your life's foundation is the way you're laying on it with misery and sadness. you never thought your past would catch up with you; now you have yourself to blame

Ewu motel
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by kryptix: 2:47am On Aug 22, 2008
dudu-bobo
hahhahhahahahhahahhahahahh for u being so stupid
i work with people like u. i send people like u to jail.
i defend the rights of those that cannot defend themselves;children,elderly,sick.
i take offense when someone thinks that molestation is just a joke.
where am from, we take it seriously, and for the rest of ur life, u would have been be a registered sex offender--u cant work or live near kids. (where is that on the planet earth?)
it hits a nerve when u or anybody thinks that child molester or a rapist should go free whereas the child or the person being raped has to go through emotional trauma.
nobody should kill anybody,but there are d/f ways that u could deal with a child molester or a rapist.
in naija, they would probably bail themselves out of the prisons and live a normal live. that is when the jungle justice comes in.
am all out for that jungle justice in naija. but for another country that i know that they will pay the ultimate price, hand them over to the authorities.

as for dudu-bobo
i live,drink, sleep computer cos it is my job.
i cant survive without it
dont just open ur rat-hole for anything that comes out of it cos it will get u into trouble someday in this life.
children are God's gift, please dont mess them up.they are just too innocent.
there is a God that watches over kids and elderly specifically.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by dudubobo1: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2008
of course your life is on the computer where you hope to find a naija man who may help you out of your misery.

kryptix:

dudu-bobo
hahhahhahahahhahahhahahahh for u being so stupid
i work with people like u. i send people like u to jail.
i defend the rights of those that cannot defend themselves;children,elderly,sick.
i take offense when someone thinks that molestation is just a joke.
where am from, we take it seriously, and for the rest of your life, u would have been be a registered sex offender--u can't work or live near kids. (where is that on the planet earth?)
it hits a nerve when u or anybody thinks that child molester or a rapist should go free whereas the child or the person being raped has to go through emotional trauma.
nobody should kill anybody,but there are d/f ways that u could deal with a child molester or a rapist.
in naija, they would probably bail themselves out of the prisons and live a normal live. that is when the jungle justice comes in.
am all out for that jungle justice in naija. but for another country that i know that they will pay the ultimate price, hand them over to the authorities.

as for dudu-bobo
i live,drink, sleep computer because it is my job.
i can't survive without it
don't just open your rat-hole for anything that comes out of it because it will get u into trouble someday in this life.
children are God's gift, please don't mess them up.they are just too innocent.
there is a God that watches over kids and elderly specifically.

when you have found out what your own rights are, you can start fighting for them and for your children in your struggle against their enstraged fathers. All the you have used in your past will cry against you before God. . . any wonder your life is so miserable?
Read your posts again. . . do they not show the incoherence and mish mash that your brain is?

Go back to your shrink as you are yet to recover from the visions of your past and they still haunt you everytime you see your children from different men.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by kryptix: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2008
get a life
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
self defense.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by megareal: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Under one circumstance.......if he/she is trying to kill me, then I gotta do what I gotta do to survive.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
megareal: Under one circumstance.......if he/she is trying to kill me, then I gotta do what I gotta do to survive.

AYYYE!! that's real! cool
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by ayanle456: 6:18am On Nov 27, 2012
i would kill her for blasphemy

watch out kails
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2012
For men- when u are ready to be raped (anal rape) for the rest of ur life.
For women- when u want to spend the rest of your life licking STIs off other women's parts.
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Airpure(f): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
NONE smiley
Re: under what circumstances can you kill your spouse? by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 28, 2012
Airpure: NONE smiley

not even in self defense?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy First Wedding Anniversary To My Wife And I(photos) / she is 37:,No Husband And No Job / How Do One Survive A Home Of Abusive Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.