Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight (14826 Views)

Do You Know Why Recruiters Always Reject Your CV? / [jobs]-why Recruiters Reject Candidates Cvs / 5 Important Things Recruiters Search For In Your Cv/resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight by Nwanna2588: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2017
There is nothing that will make me to pay for a CV. The problem is not with CV. Period! Just last week, a young girl I knew got job in one of the schools that is paying N200K and above in Lekki.
Guess how she got the job? A church member who works there helped facilitate everything. The girl in question is at the tail end of her NCE career.
Now tell me the role CV played in securing such job. Let the employers of labour continue being pedantic in assessing CV, I'm not going to spend anything to upgrade mine.
My qualifications, skills, etc. are conspicuously there for anyone to see. So who cares can always see it and do the needful which is to assess job applicants to know what they have upstair.

2 Likes

Re: Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight by Geezholla: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
pautex:
What will be will be, believe in your self and put God first in whatever you do.

Thats true but you have to do your own part first then God will lead u through.
Re: Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight by Andy2274: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Instead of you to tell us that you or you just opened a CV writing company and we should patronize you, you are here talking another thing. Who CV ep?? Get the right connection your name will be out before they ask of your CV. D thing don commot from HND/Bsc discrimination enter experience enter professional qualification now na CV again.
Re: Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight by ChristyB(f): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good CV or no CV, when God says it's yours not even the HR person can say otherwise.
Someone i know have worked in one of the best oil servicing company in Nigeria even without a certificate. It was and could only be GOD.
When she eventually got her certificate she moved on to a producing company. So when God has called you his own, if you like write only I HAVE WORKED WITH......on your CV you will be selected for the job.
Put GOD FIRST.

1 Like

Re: Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight by dingbang(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pearly255:
Thank you o
Where the job sef

Gat one tho cheesy grin tongue
bad girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc / Access Bank Call Centre Job / How To Apply For Nationwide Recruitment At Reactor Beverages Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.