Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences (14742 Views)

Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower / N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by ezenwaez(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Npower batch c stream 2: How to check physical verification date using *45665# when it commences

Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers without data or sophisticated smart phones can check their physical verification date when it commences, biometrics, deployment and even their shortlisting status by dialling the *45665# ussd nasims code.
In order for an Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer to be able to do this, the Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer must have a minimum of ₦30 airtime or credit in his or her phone.
To check the physical verification date when it commences using the *45665# ussd nasims code, follow the procedures below:

1) The Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer should dial *45665#

2) After dialling*45665# a welcome message will come up saying "Welcome to NSIP Service, Choose Programme -
1. N-Power
2. NEXIT
3. CCT
4. HGSFP
5. S4J
6. Cancel

3) The Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer should press "Answer" using the left call button, then enter 1 which is N-Power then press send

4) After completing the above task, another message will come up saying " Welcome to N-Power Information Service Please Enter your BVN Or Registered Mobile No, the Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should enter either his or her BVN or Npower phone number

5) After the Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer have entered his or her number a message will come up saying "This service costs ₦30.00
1.Yes
2. No
press Answer then enter 1, then press send, if you are shortlisted you will now be able to check other shortlisting processes such as the physical verification date, deployment, biometrics status and others.

Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers have been advised to continue to check their NASIMS profile for updates regarding the Npower batch c stream 2 program.

5 Likes

Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by adeoyekay(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
How much is the stipend for ncreative
Ond holder.
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by ezenwaez(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
adeoyekay:
Ond holder.
10,000 naira

1 Like

Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by adeoyekay(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

10,000 naira
May God help us
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by adeoyekay(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

10,000 naira
what are the benefits someone will get for the program
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by NDSMELODY(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower batch c stream 2: How to check physical verification date using *45665# when it commences

Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers without data or sophisticated smart phones can check their physical verification date when it commences, biometrics, deployment and even their shortlisting status by dialling the *45665# ussd nasims code.
In order for an Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer to be able to do this, the Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer must have a minimum of ₦30 airtime or credit in his or her phone.
To check the physical verification date when it commences using the *45665# ussd nasims code, follow the procedures below:

2) After dialling*45665# a welcome message will come up saying "Welcome to NSIP Service, Choose Programme -
1. N-Power
2. NEXIT
3. CCT
4. HGSFP
5. S4J
6. Cancel

3) The Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer should press "Answer" using the left call button, then enter 1 which is N-Power then press send

4) After completing the above task, another message will come up saying " Welcome to N-Power Information Service Please Enter your BVN Or Registered Mobile No, the Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should enter either his or her BVN or Npower phone number

5) After the Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer have entered his or her number a message will come up saying "This service costs ₦30.00
1.Yes
2. No
press Answer then enter 1, then press send, if you are shortlisted you will now be able to check other shortlisting processes such as the physical verification date, deployment, biometrics status and others.

Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers have been advised to continue to check their NASIMS profile for updates regarding the Npower batch c stream 2 program.
I am selected for N tech, I have done my biometric waiting for the next stage. Pls how much is the stipend and I heard we would be given device, what type of device will they give and how will someone collect it
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by ezenwaez(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
NDSMELODY:
I am selected for N tech, I have done my biometric waiting for the next stage. Pls how much is the stipend and I heard we would be given device, what type of device will they give and how will someone collect it
You will participate in camp training for three months then the other month is for the training proper, yes you will be given laptops it depends on the category you chose, the stipend is 10,000 naira, always check your NASIMS dashboard for updates.
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by NDSMELODY(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

You will participate in camp training for three months then the other month is for the training proper, yes you will be given laptops it depends on the category you chose, the stipend is 10,000 naira, always check your NASIMS dashboard for updates.
pls where will they camp us I.e venue.. My category is N Tech. What is the training at the camp all about, are they going to provide everything we need in camp? After three months in camp, are we to train ourselves somewhere or they will post us by themselves.... Thanks sir !
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nice Development.

Meet On WhatsApp Chat Immediately, If You Are A Professional And You Are Good In Artwork Design Job.

Can You Design Advert Banner Artwork?
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by Mumusaphire: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Stop scamming us. Stop giving us false hope. There is nothing like stream 2. They already chosed who they want to choose. The npower stream 2 is a scam, so stop giving us fake hope.

7 Likes

Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by smile11s(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nice
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by money121(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by kasim155: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by treesun: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

1. N-Power
2. NEXIT
3. CCT
4. HGSFP
5. S4J
6. Cancel

1.Yes
2. No

Election thing!

1 Like

Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by Emmastan291: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
#30 naira?

Better money per dial
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by Juanmike(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
adeoyekay:
Ond holder.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by Winters23: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Osinbajo's racket for the past 7yrs grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by JOACHINpedro: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
They changed me from n-agro to n-build. What do they do and how much do we receive?
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by sheun92(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
pls I need answer pls....
I registerd for NPower when my BSC result was not yet out and I registerd for N-build(Non-graduate) but later I uploaded my profile with my result....
pls will my program b changed to N-Teach or will it remain d same...
Thank u
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by lookingfly: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Stop scamming us. Stop giving us false hope. There is nothing like stream 2. They already chosed who they want to choose. The npower stream 2 is a scam, so stop giving us fake hope.
they will enroll people in order to use it for campaign promises.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by frankputer: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mumusaphire:

frustrated person spotted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by Jamesmadisson(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thanks for the update I have been waiting for this
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by BoluwatifeNG(f): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nice one from nairaland

Jamesmadisson:
Please don’t give out your BVN, this is how your bank account get hacked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFJcndxUln0
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by luminouz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
NDSMELODY:
pls where will they camp us I.e venue.. My category is N Tech. What is the training at the camp all about, are they going to provide everything we need in camp? After three months in camp, are we to train ourselves somewhere or they will post us by themselves.... Thanks sir !
All these questions for OP?

Must you kill him?
He answered more than 80% of your questions na
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by gokecont(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmmm. .. election don dey come
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by Success957: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
What about me that is still in 200level
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by Patrickker(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Npower Abi Scampower? Sadiya be cashing out fat fat. They no dey fit pay the other batch, this ones the rush to enter. E go reach all of una las las

1 Like

Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by olu122: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
wink

Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by zsamorano(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
what happens to nexit? we no dey hear anything again after first batch training, why?
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by Gagare1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
I did biometrics for N-Build. Even though I applied for N-Tech, but my profile shows N-Build. But it doesn't matter. Waiting for next step. How much is the stipend for degree holders?
Re: How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences by Zulu2022: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
frankputer:

frustrated person spotted
he de tell y de truth nd u de hear de shout,seems like u don't know what is going to last batch shaaa,way Dem de owe 3months arrear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Non-academic Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Nigerian Communications Commission Accepting Cvs / Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.