Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Sallam To The Next Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sallam To The Next Muslim (611 Views)

Some Lessons By Holly Prophet Muhammad.sallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam! / Sallam-sallam / Sallam To The Next Muslim: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sallam To The Next Muslim by akdot(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2010
Sallam, My name is Saheed, am a Muslim Bro From Ilorin, Kwarra St. my aim with this trend is to build up a well strong relationship with Love, Care and with the Spirit of Humanity First between we Muslim Brothers and Sisters and to extend it to The Non Muslims and lets see how far and better we can make Nigeria and the whole world in general Move ahead. Hope to read from u guys soon.

Thanks,
MASH.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim by Isiolo(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2010
This is one of the first topics I saw, I thought it could go on forever. So here I am!

My name is Mohamed and I'm a Somali from Kenya, I thank you for such a warm gesture that no Muslim can deny.

Wa'Salaamu'Alaykuum, brother.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim by akdot(m): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2010
Sallam Broder Isiolo, am realy glad with ur reply. have been looking forward to meeting uslims all over the world so we can discuss n know more about our selfs, community n our religion in whole.
there dis same post i have and its already growing, ild like u to come in but i dont know how to give u the link but as soon as i get it true with ild let u have it.

Sallam Bro.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim by Jarus(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2010
Undue thread duplication.
Continue here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401631.0.html

(1)

Is It True? / For The Muslim Families (young And Old) / Holy Quran Insights (english) By Sheikh Hamza Sodagar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.