Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Wedding/events Blog Needs A Content Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wedding/events Blog Needs A Content Writer (730 Views)

Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School / First Class In Mathematics Needs A Job / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding/events Blog Needs A Content Writer by tunisbaba(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
A wedding/events blog located in Lagos state is looking for an excellent content writer, who will be writing articles for the blog. The writer doesn't have to live in Lagos as he or she will be working from home.

Requirements

* Knowledge of the wedding and event-planning industry.

* Knowledge of keyword research.

* Ability to write grammatically sound sentences rid of comma splices, punctuation errors, and style errors.

* Ability to write well-optimized articles for SEO, without killing grammar and sentence flow.

How to Apply

Send a link to one of your previously published articles, which were well-optimized for SEO, to olatunde@xscul.com. The article should carry your name as the author, for this is the only way we can ascertain that you were the one who wrote the article.

Alternatively, send, as a Word document, a 400-word article (on any topic) to the above email address.

PS: Let the subject of the email be Application for the Role of a Content Writer. Also, in the body of the email, state the long-tail keyword(s) you are trying to rank for in your article.
Re: Wedding/events Blog Needs A Content Writer by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
tunisbaba:
A wedding/events blog located in Lagos state is looking for an excellent content writer, who will be writing articles for the blog. The writer doesn't have to live in Lagos as he or she will be working from home.

Requirements

* Ability to write grammatically sound sentences rid of comma splices, punctuation errors, and style errors.

* Ability to write well-optimized articles for SEO, without killing grammar and sentence flow.

How to Apply

Send a link to one of your previously published articles, which were well-optimized for SEO, to olatunde@xscul.com. The article should carry your name as the author, for this is the only way we can ascertain that you were the one who wrote the article.

Alternatively, send, as a Word document, a 400-word article (on any topic) to the above email address.

PS: Let the subject of the email be Application for the Role of a Content Writer. Also, in the body of the email, state the long-tail keyword(s) you are trying to rank for in your article.

All these long talk is not really what a good writer wants to see, I personally want to see how much you are willing to pay for my talents or any other writers talent before I apply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding/events Blog Needs A Content Writer by gidimasters(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

All these long talk is not really what a good writer wants to see, I personally want to see how much you are willing to pay for my talents or any other writers talent before I apply.
Nice one..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding/events Blog Needs A Content Writer by tunisbaba(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

The pay is by negotiation.
Re: Wedding/events Blog Needs A Content Writer by Oshoayodeji: 1:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Wedding/events Blog Needs A Content Writer by LordsBattleAxe(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2017
tunisbaba:

Requirements

How to Apply

I'm interested. this is my email address cesarevernicci@gmail.com
Re: Wedding/events Blog Needs A Content Writer by tunisbaba(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
LordsBattleAxe:
I'm interested. this is my email address cesarevernicci@gmail.com

Send an email to the above email address. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Online Registration / Pls Kindly Help... I Need A Job Desperately / Npower Physical Verification Set To Start 11th December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.