Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (56690 Views)

Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by COdeGenesis: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sheun001:

hope you know some were drop-outs
mtcheeew
all is not by A'1s simple fact

You make me laff. You think bill gates was a dunce who had d7 through out in school,lolz. Or Mark zuckerberg was a dunce who had f9 in his high school days. Oga am not talking about looting money here or political success. There is a high change someone with A1s will be successful compared to someone with D7. What you need to ask me is what subject she has A1 or extra-curricular subjects she has distinctin, Intelligence is not just physics,mathematics e.t.c it cuts across different sectors

4 Likes

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Pascal181: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
congratulations it's not easy

1 Like

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by juman(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
So nice.

Congrats little girl.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by mutbas: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na God worked for her :oNa God worked for her
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by hahn(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Like i previously stated you are just a big mumu. Do you know how many A1's made microsoft what it is today. You just a dunce. Just be bold enough to admit your mistake. 9A1s shows she has a very good IQ and she will definitely make it. One thing u fail to understand is that those that are on top are not there because of their love for money, it is all because of the value they create and I am sure she has what it takes, she only needs to be in the right environment and around the right people.

O
K
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by hahn(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Telll that to the guys at MIT.

Except, ofcourse, if by real world you mean Nigeria alone.

Tell that to Ibo boys who never went to university and are millionaires undecided
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Charly68: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
This are the type Elumelu and Dangote should be looking for to sponsor
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Sheun001(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
COdeGenesis:

You make me laff. You think bill gates was a dunce who had d7 through out in school,lolz. Or Mark zuckerberg was a dunce who had f9 in his high school days. Oga am not talking about looting money here or political success. There is a high change someone with A1s will be successful compared to someone with D7. What you need to ask me is what subject she has A1 or extra-curricular subjects she has distinctin, Intelligence is not just physics,mathematics e.t.c it cuts across different sectors

well I see reason in what you said
but the fact remains we pay to much attention to theory here in Nigeria and don't place attention on the real deal I.e the practical aspect
and that's why graduates are roaming around with good results out there
because what has been put into their minds was just to read and excel in exams
rather than imputing initiatives to make them truly useful to the society

1 Like

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
A for...?
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
hahn:
Thumbs up. cheesy

Unfortunately the real world is not run by A1s smiley

Don't cheapen her achievements.

There's a place for all varieties of brilliance.

All the conveniences we enjoy were envisioned and designed by "brilliant" chaps.

8 Likes

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Focusmind: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Articul8:
Success all the way. Train a girl child and you will be glad you did

I totally agreed with you. I don't know why Africa men are so obsessed with having a male child. Train a female child and reap the reward hundred folds

2 Likes

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by OJOAYODEJI(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations girl.....may the good Lord continue to give u more wisdom and understanding.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by hahn(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Don't cheapen her achievements.

There's a place for all varieties of brilliance.

All the conveniences we enjoy were envisioned and designed by "brilliant" chaps.

And all of them had A1s?
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Queenserah26(f): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations sweetie, Efiwe kiss
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by joenor(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wow you are bless n highly favored... You made my day... Go n read computer engr, kiss
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Even with very beautiful grades like that. Harvard and MIT is a very long shot. Those schools look at the whole application not just the grades. If I were her I will take a gap year and do some extraordinary things before applying.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Ken4Christ: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Amazing performance. Advised not to get distracted with any form of relationship. Stay focused and get your first class.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by YelloweWest: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Govt should sponsor this girl!

Congratulations girlie. My kids will follow suit by God's grace.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by purples25(f): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
hahn:
Thumbs up. cheesy

Unfortunately the real world is not run by A1s smiley

I'm sure if it's your child or relative you won't say this. Check out the 48 likes.......na wa o, so many haters. Each and every one of those likers for your post would run to the world to boast if this was their relative. Wonder why Nigerians can't be happy for another person. Each to his own sha.

3 Likes

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by abilemi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lekan1o1:
Im proud of u.. keep it up girl
wetin be your own wey you dey proud of her.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by BESOG(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Am happy for you dear.....Up osun state

1 Like

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by OrdercityWeb: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Great omoluabi!!

Yet some bastardss from across the Niger will not let us hear word with their useless rhetoric of they are the "most intelligent ".
Yet the data keeps proving them wrong. They just make too much noise. This is why i say NO YORUBA MAN SHLD EVER MARRY THIS GODFORSAKEN PEOPLE. ARROGANT LOTS!!

2 Likes

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by DreManuel(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-ndjHLM1v8CQ/WaVcyto_aFI/AAAAAAAADeo/ICAwz5GuPLMeqMaGKOE1aPwW6_p39wh9ACLcBGAs/s320/21107800_485283221851731_5144026848031670272_n-328x410.jpg[/img]

15-year-old Ikeoluwa Abioye has made her parents proud and broken the records yet again after scoring 9 A1s in the 2017 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

She scored A1 in all the 9 subjects she wrote. The subjects include Maths, English, Further Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Civic, Catering, Biology and ICT.

Abioye didn’t stop there! She also scored an amazing 305 in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Abioye, an indigene of Irepodun Local Council of Osun State, was recently celebrated and honoured by her alma mater, Starfield Schools, Iju, Lagos. She said, if sponsored, she would love to go to Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) or Harvard University to study Computer Engineering.

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/meet-ikeoluwa-abioye-15-who-scored-9.html?m=1

Great mind, go write SAT and blast it, you will be on your way to Harvard or MIT. You have a lot of potentials to compete in the world's greatest universities.

And someone is saying cut-off should be 120 for UTME. smh

1 Like

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by GoldNiagara(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
deji17:
Yoruba people are the most intelligent blacks in the world.

Adjusted!

3 Likes

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by OrdercityWeb: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
hahn:

Tell that to Ibo boys who never went to university and are millionaires undecided
From your comment on fp i could tell who you are already. You just exposed yourself.
I'm quite sure if she was a bastard from across the Niger you would have been shouting "we are the most intelligent".
You people make too much noise. We know you'all. Noise that's all.
We know those calling the shots and we know those who are the richest and who controls the economy of this country. So please stop making noise.
Ibo milionaires my foot. Local champions!!
As if its only ibos that has millionaires. You arw just too short-sighted.
Yorubas are not competing with you folks so maybe you all should widen your scope and know who your mates are.
Ps: I would not reply your mention. Bye!

3 Likes

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by hahn(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

From your comment on fp i could tell who you are already. You just exposed yourself.
I'm quite sure if she was a bastard from across the Niger you would have been shouting "we are the most intelligent".
You people make too much noise. We know you'all. Noise that's all.
We know those calling the shots and we know those who are the richest and who controls the economy of this country. So please stop making noise.
Ibo milionaires my foot. Local champions!!
As if its only ibos that has millionaires. You arw just too short-sighted.
Yorubas are not competing with you folks so maybe you all should widen your scope and know who your mates are.
Ps: I would not reply your mention. Bye!

Haba. So much bitterness

Oya, ask the NUTRW members that have never been to school then undecided

Ja ara e wink
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by hahn(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
purples25:

I'm sure if it's your child or relative you won't say this. Check out the 48 likes.......na was o, so many haters. Each and every one of those likers for your post would run to the world to boast if this was their relative. Wonder why Nigerians can't be happy for another person. Each to his own sha.

Lol

So much pain

Na wa
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by GoldNiagara(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
hahn:

We know how the millions are made. Powder, baby factory, kidnapping, rituals ati be be lo.

God keep exposing them criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Thomas20: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Great...
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Danialuone: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Youruba and Afonjas am really proud of you.This is awsome .....Olori rere omo ,kare laiye
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by deji17: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Adjusted!

I concur!
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by chubinwa(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
dis girl don't need to further again. just giv her job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.