Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (90607 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife / Meet Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Giyerte(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
We kinda look alike kiss
I wish her a joyful marriage to the Royal King .

Me sef iyam a queen in my own way
abeg, come use your ola to kemi na
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Arysexy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
So afonja king now eats leftover? Egbami ooo! Nkan MBE! Oluwa shanu fuwa ooo!
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by JuneOctober(f): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Must every thread be tribalized? I don't understand
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by kellyjoesteve: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
clefstone:
She looks so happy to assume the role of the embattled Wuraola. Women no get shame sometimes, she couldn't even wait for Wuraola's perfume to fade from d Ooni's bedroom
Exactly what i was about to say. At least two or three months though not enough but better. Nevertheless lets wait because Nigerian entertainment bloggers are something else.

For your Businesss idea, and management,
job-tips, available loans and important of
insurance check
my signature.
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
Barely weeks after the marriage of Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye and Olori Wuraola's marriage reportedly crashed, it seems the king has gotten himself a new queen...

Photo of the new Olori was shared by Women of Rubies with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYYDUAqDM4y/

Thoughts anyone?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/exclusive-photo-of-ooni-of-ife-new-wife.html?m=1

only if the useless unmarried princess will always this vulnerable lady enjoy her matrimony home... yellowbar demons career killers. this is how they do, from one woman to another, I warn my sisters that any of them that bring this demons home as their fiancé will meet stiff resistance, if she insist we will disowned her , the Ooni don get another goldmine, after he stole all her money he will find excuse to divorce him... the king and his sisters are scammers EFCC are not doing their job effectively, Ndi Ala
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Sheun001(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
evansjeff:
Taaaaaa....my friend go and sleep! She will still keep fvcking and nothing will happen!

so you'll bleep her if she gives u pussy
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by NCANpatroller: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
We kinda look alike kiss

Tani e le yii?
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Sheun001(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Oga Seun, why no one can climb her again, pls, we like to know whether to create another thread for awareness to avoid stories that touch. tnx

heard that nobody should bleep anyone an oba has climbed grin
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by omogidi234(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

He must be attracted to ladies that resembles the first wife.

Anyway,she is pretty and i wish her luck.

To the Ooni,i hope due diligence as regards a thorough background check was carried on her?there is nothing more embarrassing to a man,than when you get married to a woman and you start hearing "Scores" of so many people that have mounted her Camel.

It deals a blow to self esteem.

But rumour mongers were at work before he got married to the one that just left. He should have done his due diligence. One of the girls who was circulating those info actually maintained that the marriage would not last! Alas her words came to pass.

I think his Royal Majesty also should learn how to manage women. This would be the third woman he would be marrying, even if it is the women that have problems, the mere fact that they are leaving may point to him being the issue (my opinion though).

All the same I wish him well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by stevecantrell: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
YelloweWest:

Can't give my contacts details online.

Do a little investigation. You'll see

haha.. !

ok.
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Ajewealth123(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=mamajaz post=59939064][/quote]hanhan, someone cannot just use big big grammar in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by babyfaceafrica: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Timijo:
Please do if you can. You can as well fry rice.
k
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
rozayx5:
Hope its not another used and dumped Lebanese diaper

I no wan hear Tory tomorrow

Eyah..like your Igbo mother grin

Arysexy:
So afonja king now eats leftover? Egbami ooo! Nkan MBE! Oluwa shanu fuwa ooo!

Who knows how many FFKs screwed your mum before your dad was scammed tongue...triple digits i am sure wink
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Humanistme: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
it appears Oba likes bleached women. see her dark knuckles shocked
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by HungerBAD: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
omogidi234:

But rumour mongers were at work before he got married to the one that just left. He should have done his due diligence. One of the girls who was circulating those info actually maintained that the marriage would not last! Alas her words came to pass.

I think his Royal Majesty also should learn how to manage women. This would be the third woman he would be marrying, even if it is the women that have problems, the mere fact that they are leaving may point to him being the issue (my opinion though).

Valid points.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Adek15(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ok. We don hear
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Arysexy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Eyah..like my ewedu gobbling yoloba mother grin

Who knows how many time OBJ screwed my mum before my dad was scammed tongue...triple digits i am sure wink

Eya , Pele oloriburuku
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Arysexy:

Arysexy's mother is a wh0re,.....his dad a h0m0sexual

grin

You sound pained...mission successful wink...cry more

2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by nickxtra(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na was! the king loves them bleached-yellow
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by mamajaz(f): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ajewealth123:
hanhan, someone cannot just use big big grammar in peace again?
You must be closely related to "bovi". Big grammar naa ni a women....oyoto ( in my toddler's voice).
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by RIPEnglish: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
mamajaz:
you are in needed of help for called me. undecided
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by patola080(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
We kinda look alike kiss

woman hmmmmm hmmmmm y dnt u say dat u look like ................
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by lafean20(f): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
I just realized that faceless forums like this, has given a lot of senseless ppl avenue to say any rubbish that their cotton wool brain can think of, every lady whose pic pop up on social media is automatically termed an "OLOSHO" even ladies on this forum call fellow ladies "OLOSHO" .....i pity some ppl's low level of reasoning and myopic mentality.
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by oladayod1: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
She's cute and young....
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by otitokoroleti: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sheun001:

now she's left all alone nobody can climb her again
*yinmu*

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by luminouz(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
YelloweWest:
Ooni is a gold diggers who married for money.

Wura is one rich lady and when he saw she wasn't about to let him drain her he pushed her out.
Please where did u leave ur brain
Tell me...lemme help u bring it back
Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by otitokoroleti: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
omogidi234:

no sir, this is the 4th woman.

1. Omolara

2. Bukunola

3. Wura

4. Present one

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
This disgusting pu#*y licking royal trash be changing women more than he does his dirty white wrappa. Educated RETARD.

Leader than cannot keep his own home; filthy piece of shit.

And skunks be flocking to be the next wife like overflowing sewage.

Douchbags!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by miltonchux(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
YelloweWest:
Ooni is a gold diggers who married for money.

Wura is one rich lady and when he saw she wasn't about to let him drain her he pushed her out.
You are a big fool, pls get your facts. Oni is a big boy who has invested so much in real estate and hospitality industry. How much does that Olosho have to offer a royalty like the Oni. Guy I beg u need help

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by omogidi234(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
otitokoroleti:
no sir, this is the 4th woman.

1. Omolara

2. Bukunola

3. Wura

4. Present one

Thanks for correcting me, 4 women, haba. His Royal Majesty should "kiye Sara".

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by IYANGBALI: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kabiyesi too like yellow pawpaw,no wonder ajepako,rokiatu,julietm and vickyrotex always go to his palace to play ten ten

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) by IYANGBALI: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
We kinda look alike kiss

your fever don start again abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Hero:king JAJA OF OPOBO Full Biography,history Battle With The British(pictures) / Urhobo Names And Their Meanings. / HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.